A woman's clothes closet

Dearelliot

Really Experienced
I love to be naked in a woman's clothes closet and enjoy the smell of her clothing. A working lady I used to visit some years back would allow me the role-play. For my appointment, she would leave the front door unlocked and wait in her upstairs bathroom for me. I would come in, undress, and go upstairs naked and into her bedroom...I was allowed to look through her panty drawer, and smell them of course they were clean and had a slightly perfumed odor. Then I would go in her closet and smell her clothes and boots, especially her night clothes that she had worn. She would then catch me there and act as though she would call the police unless I allowed her to punish me. I loved the feel of her clothing against my cock. I suppose this was a bit kinky...maybe something from my youth, unsure.

For me it's the silky items, more lingerie. Nylons, lace panties, bra's - the smooth silky feeling on my body is just amazing. Better yet is wearing the items during sex. Sadly wife is not into this, she keeps thinking I'm going gay on her when in reality her lack of drive has me looking for ways to pleasure myself without straying. I have become very curious and inventive.
I'm not into women's regular clothing like a cross dresser

That’s an interesting take on communication with your wife about this. My wife once shared my fetish and would shop and dress with me but stopped when my child was born. Now he’s an adult but still lives there so I only play when I’m alone. But to be able to see if she’d be into at least shopping with me or at least let her know I’d like to be able to have an open line of communication about it. I don’t want to force her into it but as you mentioned the bed took spark is dim and I’d like to use my outlet to satisfy my bedroom interests.

Yes love the feel of wife panties an couple other ladies panties when I get the chance to feel them. My wife panties I wear sometimes, use the around my cock when masturbating too when she is gone. The material of panties so smooth an soft. Feel so good on. Yes no sex from wife so next best is using panties is closest thing to her pussy that I get to use.

Love this topic.........there are a lot of fun times in a woman's closet and dresser drawers.

Back