Going down on a woman...

dkak001

Experienced
...is one of my absolute favorite things. I just love the feel, taste, and especially the smell of a woman. Tasting her sweet salty nectar and breathing in her aroma, mmmmm. Bringing her to the edge a few times before finally letting her over the edge to climax, and feeling her crush my head between her thighs just makes my day.

But this isn't one of my partners favorite things. Says she doesn't like the way she smells. She doesn't understand that to me, her smell is intoxicating. I've tried telling her that, making her cum with my tongue isn't about her, it's about me! :)

This week was unusual, I've had the chance to bring her to climax several times with my mouth. It reminded me how much I love going down on her. Even after 25 years together, seeing her flush, hearing her breath heavily, just makes me happy.

It's so frustrating having a partner that isn't really into oral, even though you love to giving to them.

Last edited:
Then break up. It all depends on what is important to you. My fiancé isn’t nearly as sexual as me. I could have stayed with ladies that would fuck my brains out till I die but I chose her because I love her. She does make an effort to please me and I appreciate it and sometimes it is good. It isn’t like what I used to get but I also married a woman which happened because I was thinking with my dick. She gave me BJs all the time. But I don’t miss her just miss the constant BJs. So in short it depends on what is important to you.

Then break up. It all depends on what is important to you.
I think the 26+ years together are worth more than not getting to go down on her as often as I'd like. Plenty of other things that work for us. Doesn't mean I don't miss it, though.

If I could just convince her that she could rent my tongue to her friends, that might solve some issues... :)

First and foremost (as probably everyone else feels too) it's got to be clean in all ways possible. Hairy, trimmed, or shaved doesn't really matter but to me a thicker patch, more hairs per acre, is a sign of being really fertile. I've been known to eat a pussy for a LONG time, one gal took all the tongue she could stand, I could tell she had cum all over my face, she'd jump up screaming THATS ENOUGH for now. A little while later in the midst of fingering the mouth would go south again

I’ve always loved going down on a woman since I was a teenager. Luckily, I had a girlfriend who also loved that. As I’ve gotten older, I also really love rimming women too. While it’s fine if they’ve just showered, I actually like it better if they haven’t for awhile—at the end of a work or school day and especially right after they’ve been working out at a gym or just returned from running on a hot day.

If there's a toy on the bedside cabinet and Mrs AW is wearing just a pair of stockings, she wants her pussy licking. She knows my kryptonite is when she's freshly shaved down there and wearing hold ups or a basque and stockings. She loves including a toy part way through, either a regular one to simulate my cock or a bigger one to really expose her clit as the mood takes her. If it's the big one, after she's cum she gets me to put some lube on my cock and fuck her, pretending she's just taken a load from the big cock. If it's fresh after a bath, she sometimes gets me to wear a condom and pretend she wants to stay clean so her husband won't find out she's been naughty. She can be boring for weeks but suddenly she'll snap into spicy mode and it's a fun few days.

Back