Date night ideas and photo opportunities

Would love to see more of her
hotel with hand cuffs and vibrtor and an ice she is tied to bed spread eagle and blind folded you wait 20 mins and you start then you go leave and shut door loud making her think another is coming in in fact you bring ice cubes and as she lays there you rub her breasts thighs butt and pussy and when it is small enough leave it or neck as you get another ice cube you do this until she is shaking and then you begin to use your tongue she is not allowed to cum until 5 ice cubes melted and she is begging to cum thats when u start with the vibs and continue totease with ice inher pussy

I think an open mind is the best thing you can have for this sort of thing.

My ex-wife and I did similar stuff and we just ran with it. Sometimes we set up elaborate photo-sessions where she had her hair done at a salon and everything, and went all out with props and dress. But other times we would just be out on a date, she would be dressed in rather revealing clothes and we happened along some setting of interest, and amazing photos came out of that.

One surprising place to consider is the old hagg hangout of Joanne's Fabric's. They have a lot of costume designs in there, where you buy the directions and the cloth and make something yourself for a photo shoot. Even if you live in the midwest, you probably can find a park with a waterbody, and make a nice Mermaid Outfit for her and get some stunning photos of her as a "mermaid". That is just one of a thousand custom possibilities.

Be creative and have fun while it lasts!

Wrong appliance!

Draw a bath for your wife, slice up some fruit into a cup, pour a glass of wine for her, and put a romantic book on the edge of the tub... turned to the hottest sex scene contained within it. Then... put a towel in the DRYER and let it go.

When she is ready to step out, she can towel off with a warm and dry towel. I assure you, doing that means the bed in the master bedroom will be used next!

hotel with hand cuffs and vibrtor and an ice she is tied to bed spread eagle and blind folded you wait 20 mins and you start then you go leave and shut door loud making her think another is coming in in fact you bring ice cubes and as she lays there you rub her breasts thighs butt and pussy and when it is small enough leave it or neck as you get another ice cube you do this until she is shaking and then you begin to use your tongue she is not allowed to cum until 5 ice cubes melted and she is begging to cum thats when u start with the vibs and continue totease with ice inher pussy
Such a good image…now really turned on thinking about that. DM if you want to share more.

My ultimate date night for my wife would start early when she was still in bed. I wake her up gently with soft kisses on her sweet lips as I bury my face between her thighs. I bring her gently to her first Small Orgasm of the day. I then I prepare her a lite breakfast while she is in the shower and I set out her clothes for her afternoon shopping with her girlfriend. Her outfit includes a short black leather skirt a shear white blouse, her bra is black half cup push-up bra, black lace top stockings with thigh high leather boots. As I'm dressing her I insert her favorite bright pink butterfly 🦋 vibrator in her pussy. No panties needed. When her girlfriend shows up I hand her the remote and inform her not to let her cum. Several hours later they return, I have the grill prepared and there's already several of our guy friends there. I have the Liberator furniture in the center of the living room and her toys set out freshly charged. Her girlfriend and her disappeare into the bedroom were I already have the outfits Laid out on the bed. And the tub filled with hot water and essential oils. candles lighting the room. The girl's take a bath and relax while the guys are getting fill with energy charged food. When ready the ladies come out my wife is blindfolded i present them to the men and the evening begins with her girlfriend securing her the Liberator and edging her toward her first Orgasm of the night. You can take it from there and let your imagination run with it. Right now I'm going to be fucking my wife.

Hi All,

So we're kid free next Saturday which will allow us to indulge in lots of kinky sex all day / night.

Got a few ideas going round in my head:

Other ideas for next Sat:

1) Cuff the wife standing in finest lingerie, stockings and heels to the bannister railings. Blindfold her and pretend I'm her favourite fuck buddy from a couple of years back. I'd proceed to fondle, grope, lick and whisper in her ear as to what a good slut she is. Bit of light spanking for being a cheating whore and then ice rubbed over where she's just been spanked. Then it's onto tongue action on her pussy and ass. Lubing each up and alternating between her two fuck holes, telling her hubby is watching 3 feet away stroking his cock. Then onto a standing doggy fuck and clit play, but I won't cum - gonna save myself 😈💦

2) Fucking in the garden shed. Roleplay the wife as a cheating girlfriend cumming round for a quick one. Wearing a light summer dress, no bra or knickers.... easy access to fondle, grope and caress her milky smooth body. Straight into blow job with cock worship. Spinning me round and rimming my ass whilst simultaneously jerking my cock. Then she begs for my load, pointing to where she wants my load to go 😍😈🍆💦

What do you think gals and guys?

Is there any other wild kinky ideas you've cum up with for date night?

I'm hoping to get as many photos and vid clips along the way. I know my wife has garnered a fair bit of attention lately so if there's anything you'd like for me to capture next Saturday, let me privately or in comments below.

Here's a taster of my sexy slutty wife:

View attachment 2270024
Please share

Bump this back up.

Need some kinky ideas for VD.

Dinner with a place where she can go braless

yeah my husband had me taken by three for a night great orgasm and greatest too it is a big turn n knowing am getting nailed good as he watches me
I'd love to watch as you are getting drilled maybe your husband and I could assist you in your fucking, maybe we could hold you open for better access...

and panty less too let that skirt rise
have her in a short skirt see through blouse and no panties or pantyhose as she sits at the bar and you sit in the back and watch how many men well want to touch what they see and you let them feel her pussy and see what develops

That’s a great scenario. Maybe we could include you…

Hi All,

So we're kid free next Saturday which will allow us to indulge in lots of kinky sex all day / night.

Got a few ideas going round in my head:

Other ideas for next Sat:

1) Cuff the wife standing in finest lingerie, stockings and heels to the bannister railings. Blindfold her and pretend I'm her favourite fuck buddy from a couple of years back. I'd proceed to fondle, grope, lick and whisper in her ear as to what a good slut she is. Bit of light spanking for being a cheating whore and then ice rubbed over where she's just been spanked. Then it's onto tongue action on her pussy and ass. Lubing each up and alternating between her two fuck holes, telling her hubby is watching 3 feet away stroking his cock. Then onto a standing doggy fuck and clit play, but I won't cum - gonna save myself 😈💦

2) Fucking in the garden shed. Roleplay the wife as a cheating girlfriend cumming round for a quick one. Wearing a light summer dress, no bra or knickers.... easy access to fondle, grope and caress her milky smooth body. Straight into blow job with cock worship. Spinning me round and rimming my ass whilst simultaneously jerking my cock. Then she begs for my load, pointing to where she wants my load to go 😍😈🍆💦

What do you think gals and guys?

Is there any other wild kinky ideas you've cum up with for date night?

I'm hoping to get as many photos and vid clips along the way. I know my wife has garnered a fair bit of attention lately so if there's anything you'd like for me to capture next Saturday, let me privately or in comments below.

Here's a taster of my sexy slutty wife:

View attachment 2270024
I must is the first one, Wife and I are constantly doing something like this ... she cums harder, longer and faster ..... as do i - so so hot.
Sometimes we roleplay her coming back from a bar, where she has been taken publicly by men big cocked men - my job is to clean her up then take her - her telling me she cannot feel me as she has been so stretched.

Back