Nurture the seeds/tendency towards topping?

t_h_seacrest

Ideas Ideas Ideas
My fantasies (and erotica writings come to think of it) strongly trend toward femdom themes. Imagine what a thrill it would be under the dominant sexuality of a female I would find highly attractive. Actual experience is on the slim side, but not zero. A girlfriend some years ago... we dabbled in the shallows: got tied up a couple times, a little bit of her finger-raping my helpless asshole, maybe while sucking/licking or directing my masturbation. Didn't get into the kinkier stuff (pegging, creampie-cleaning, etc), but I sometimes imagine perfectly plausible scenes; Another brief relationship before that, come to think of it... barely, barely, barely touched the fringe, but I can again imagine things progressing.

Now the woman I've been married to for nearly twenty years, we do get along quite well, but I would not bet on much of what I've described above as likely to come to fruition in this reality. So I live this sort of dual world where fantasies seem to have near zero possibility on the other side of a not-bad marital love life. But then I started to remember: that time I just took her, never really did that before, well, that was pretty sweet too. Few things can really give that boost of masculinity. Then it's like, Yeah this feels pretty nice too. We enjoyed a few brief chapters wherein I initiated a number of hot little quickies.

But it seems like I seldom ride that mental high of knowing I can get pussy whenever I want for very long before I remember a couple times I took the initiative in getting over the refractory hump and licking her pussy after unloading a large load inside, slipping in a finger or two, sucking, licking her clit, that strangely creamy wetness sloshing over my fingers, remembering how she orgasmed hard, I mean so hard I had to exert muscular power to keep her from flying off the bed. But I can't help imagine how mind-blowing it must be for the woman to be issuing the directive: get down there and lick up that cummy mess. Her orgasm is ever bigger. Wants it like that again. Wants it often.

Even if something fabulous as having a little stable of 3 or 5 women I could fuck as I pleased, even if that became a real reality, the thought of a reversal to the point of becoming their toy they passed around...

Back