Oxford Don's photo gallery

Lake Garda, Italy

Garda113.jpg

Gosh, Don, your flowers are just gorgeous. The purple one is so perfect, it almost doesn't look like a real flower! Well done. I have a question for you - do you ever use a polarizing filter? Just wondering with your lake pics if you've used one or not. :rose: :kiss: LTL

Gosh, Don, your flowers are just gorgeous. The purple one is so perfect, it almost doesn't look like a real flower! Well done. I have a question for you - do you ever use a polarizing filter? Just wondering with your lake pics if you've used one or not. :rose: :kiss: LTL

Thanks honey!

Oddly enough I use a polarizer now...but I didn't when I took the Lake Garda pics!:eek::)

M
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Wonderful photos

I came back to visit your thread on my HD tablet instead of my tiny phone. To sit and look at any one photo is like a mini vacation. Each one is more beautiful than the next. I'm on page 20 and looking forward to viewing the rest. Thank you for sharing.

I came back to visit your thread on my HD tablet instead of my tiny phone. To sit and look at any one photo is like a mini vacation. Each one is more beautiful than the next. I'm on page 20 and looking forward to viewing the rest. Thank you for sharing.

My pleasure my darling...glad you are enjoying them!!:):kiss::kiss:

Back