Do you like it when an man pushes you your knee?

So what about when it's your turn? Should he get on his knees then? What do you prefer?

Correct, it's never my turn. My pleasure comes from getting him off. If he asks, I will jack off for him. If not, I masturbate later while replaying the scene in my mind. That is why I prefer a total top.
 
The best way to please him

I'd love to be dominated and used like this
I'm with you . Being submissive in my thoughts, I only think of a tough looking dominant man pushing me to my knees to serve him. I feel like a GF just there to please him and get that horny stud off. If he wants me on my knees doing it, then yes sir.
 
I'm with you . Being submissive in my thoughts, I only think of a tough looking dominant man pushing me to my knees to serve him. I feel like a GF just there to please him and get that horny stud off. If he wants me on my knees doing it, then yes sir.

Come on over
 
Correct, it's never my turn. My pleasure comes from getting him off. If he asks, I will jack off for him. If not, I masturbate later while replaying the scene in my mind. That is why I prefer a total top.

I could get to like someone that thought like that.

But from time to time he would be instructed to present his cock for oral service. Consider it a reward for outstanding oral servitude.
 
Correct, it's never my turn. My pleasure comes from getting him off. If he asks, I will jack off for him. If not, I masturbate later while replaying the scene in my mind. That is why I prefer a total top.

My best friend would instruct me to jerk off after I had finished blowing him and swallowing his cum and then have me eat my own cum as he watched. It was very demeaning and humiliating but I loved letting him treat me this way.
 
One of my naughty wishes is to be forced to my knees by a real man for his pleasure and the pleasure of his mates. I'd soon be a willing slut for them all to use as they wish
 
I love the sound of this.

My best friend would instruct me to jerk off after I had finished blowing him and swallowing his cum and then have me eat my own cum as he watched. It was very demeaning and humiliating but I loved letting him treat me this way.

I dream about being treated this way. Always hopeful that i will find someone one day.
 
Any sexy CD sissies here ????-- I'd love to have you on your knees .................
 
I love having a man put his hands on my shoulders and pushes me down on my knees. Of course I had sucked cock before this happened the first time but it makes more excited every time. I ventured into the corridor of my local video store this weekend, selected a booth. In a minute a man I had checked out when I was looking at the movie selection opened my door and I let him in. The movie was a young boy sucking a big cock so I said " that looks tasty!" He took that as his que to put a hand on my shoulder and I turned to face him. The next thing I know I'm on my way to my knees. I tugged down his shorts enjoyed a nice cut cock!
Do any of you enjoy the submission to another man this way?

Absolutely ... Yes!!!
 
I too enjoy it. Not only being pushed to your knees but their hands on your head and face when you have their cock in your mouth. There's only so hard and for so long that I can grab their ass with my hands to help pull their cock further into my mouth, unless I'm with the same partner who knows I like being face ducked and gagged, I love looking up, cock in my mouth grab their hands, put them on my head to push down.
 
Yes, Please. And If my female partner is watching and I am naked so she can see me spurt hands free as he enters my mouth Oh My Yes
 
The best experience I ever had was off of a craigslist ad that turned into a semi-regular thing. I placed an ad looking for a “vanilla looking guy”; someone that looks like an average ordinary guy you would pass on the street, chat with at Lowes, or talk about sports in a bar, but is entirely submissive and kinky behind closed doors.

Eventually I found a guy that seemed to meet my expectations, we agreed to meet in my hotel lobby and just have a cup of coffee together talking about minor stuff just to get a feel for each other. After about 10 minutes, and we were both comfortable with each other, I gave him the signal to follow me back to my room. At the door, I gave him one final chance to “back out” and asked him, “are you ready”, he nodded and we both walked in. As soon as the door was closed, we were both naked, him on his knees and with me standing over him.

As we emailed back and forth, I put my cock in his mouth and let out a slow steady stream of piss into his mouth and felt him slowly swallow every drop. To be honest, I was getting erect and was finding it difficult to keep up any real “stream”. As my dick got rock hard in his mouth, I slowly fucked his face; me with both hands on the back of his head, him with both hands around my ass, and his mouth and tongue worshiping my cock.

All too soon, maybe five minutes, I told him I was going to cum—he just grunted and tightened his lips around my cock and grabbed my ass all the tighter. I did likewise and pulled his face into my crotch giving him just enough space to breathe and I let loose rope, after rope, after rope of thick hot cum. He never missed a drop and moaned softly as he swallowed my orgasm until my cock went soft.

He then climbed on the bed and I sat on his face while he did a deep rim on my ass and beat off. After I was hard again, I laid down and he methodically sucked my cock, licked my balls, sucked my feet , and finally got me to cum a second time with all of it going down his never ending throat.
Altogether, we met up about 5 times and unfortunately life, jobs, and travel separated us. I miss him, I miss the fact we both knew what we wanted and finally found each other.

Wish I could find another guy like that!

Apart from the pissing I want to kneel for a man.
 
I like pushing men to their knees making sure their face is right in front of my groin and watch them lick their lips and see their desire. It's great seeing how eager they are and most are pretty good-- way better with a little coaching....
 
I like pushing men to their knees making sure their face is right in front of my groin and watch them lick their lips and see their desire. It's great seeing how eager they are and most are pretty good-- way better with a little coaching....

I would enjoy the opportunity to serve you. The Sub side of me would eagerly go to my knees with very little effort on your part. Being coached and/or praised is always very erotic too.
 
The Compliant Cock-Sucker

I think the mentality of a submissive cock sucker (of whom I am one) is that it is never his turn. His role is to serve the alpha male.

For a properly-trained submissive cock-sucker, the intense pleasure of taking that big pulsing cock in your mouth and sucking it through to the spunky reward is all the satisfaction you need. Reciprocation is not required. The sensation of sucking dominant cock gets you so hard that chances are you will spontaneously cum first anyway, before the guy who is fucking your receptive compliant throat reaches his own messy climax...
 
Biggest fantasy of mine is to be pushed to my knees and have a hot guy standing there with briefs or a jockstrap on rock hard, with his cock right in my face.
 
For a properly-trained submissive cock-sucker, the intense pleasure of taking that big pulsing cock in your mouth and sucking it through to the spunky reward is all the satisfaction you need. Reciprocation is not required. The sensation of sucking dominant cock gets you so hard that chances are you will spontaneously cum first anyway, before the guy who is fucking your receptive compliant throat reaches his own messy climax...

Actually, for me sucking cock is serious work. I don't feel physical pleasure while I'm doing it and even accept some discomfort if he fucks my throat vigorously. Paradoxically, the memory of it arouses me afterward. I've jerked off countless times over such memories.
 
For a properly-trained submissive cock-sucker, the intense pleasure of taking that big pulsing cock in your mouth and sucking it through to the spunky reward is all the satisfaction you need. Reciprocation is not required. The sensation of sucking dominant cock gets you so hard that chances are you will spontaneously cum first anyway, before the guy who is fucking your receptive compliant throat reaches his own messy climax...

perhaps this is a thread to visit ?

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1419182
 
Back
Top