Status
Not open for further replies.
It's FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_n7s3psiaRo1ro1fafo1_500.jpg

Happy Weekend Lingers!
Thanks Tom:kiss: hope your having an exciting Wknd as well:D
~ we proably do a little of this ~~~>

weekend-party.jpg

Here is hoping that you had a nice vacation NRSE.

BrettJ

Author / Writer / Sensualist

Yea I think its gonna be a wet, hot,sweaty & sticky Wknd as well ;):D- hope your having a good one:)

I hope your weekend was nice wet:p kind of weekend Ling:kiss: . I left home for the holidays for a week, it is rather warm back down here in Texas:rolleyes:

I hope your weekend was nice wet:p kind of weekend Ling:kiss: . I left home for the holidays for a week, it is rather warm back down here in Texas:rolleyes:
Good Morning T Cat:kiss: enjoy your visit Home;)
We had Rain & Thunderstorms all Wknd:( and yes I did get wet more then once:D

Hey Ling, Hope you have a great monday, thinking of you...wish I could surprise you at work ;)

Good morning and happy Monday !

I am off today and have shoe shopping on my agenda. Hope everyone has a fantastic day. I think our local weather will advise us today that tropical storm Arthur has officially formed off our Carolina coast. Just in time for the 4th.

Thanks but the Wknd was yukkie :(
the only really bright spot there was I visited my brand new 6 1/2 lbs great Niece:D
:rose:
Awwww newborns will brighten any rainy day, congratulations!!
Good Morning back at cha sweet F S:kiss::rose:
looks like more Rain:eek: guess I take an Umbrella when I go to Work;)
But try not to have the Monday blues, if you do, here are lots and lots of :kiss:'s and :p's to brighten your day :D

Good Morning T Cat:kiss: enjoy your visit Home;)
We had Rain & Thunderstorms all Wknd:( and yes I did get wet more then once:D

Thank you Ling:kiss:

More than once is a very good thing. I hope your Monday went well and Good Morning:rose:

Hugs Ling. Hope summer is going well and you are having fun.;) Nothing like summer being naked lol:kiss:

:rose:
Awwww newborns will brighten any rainy day, congratulations!!

But try not to have the Monday blues, if you do, here are lots and lots of :kiss:'s and :p's to brighten your day :D
That sure brightened up my Day alright F S:kiss::p:kiss:
but dont over do it Sweetie or I have to retaliate :D-:devil:

Thank you Ling:kiss:

More than once is a very good thing. I hope your Monday went well and Good Morning:rose:
Good Morning Hun:kiss: hope your enjoying your Trip Home;)
Monday was the Pits:( we had a Holiday Tuesday it was still raining so I got up late:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back