Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ms.Breaker said:
Rude maybe. True MAYBE. Unneccesary for you to restate, Definately. Is it a personal issue I wonder. Is it a deep seated need for someone to come to a site like this and take up issues with people just to make themselves feel better or to have fun? I wonder what kind of parents brought someone like you into the world. Isn't there this old rag od a saying "Treat others as you would like to be treated"?

don't feel any better or any worse.. when I log off this will not affect me at all....

have fun complaining and whining about those that have done you wrong on Lit or the Net without even meeting ........ My blurt isn't more or less valid than any other one on here....

personal? what personal stock do I have in anyone here? none really...

Cathleen said:
Who ever said any of us are 'living on Lit.'???

You don't know 99.9% of anyone's life here, you make assumptions that could fill an ocean.

I feel pretty safe in assuming that this guy will find another love of his life on here by the end of the month..

haven't counted but I believe he's found half a dozen or so since I've been here on Lit.........

I'm not "kicking him while he's down" he's already back up and looking for that next soulmate as we speak....

mansome said:
don't feel any better or any worse.. when I log off this will not affect me at all....

have fun complaining and whining about those that have done you wrong on Lit or the Net without even meeting ........ My blurt isn't more or less valid than any other one on here....

personal? what personal stock do I have in anyone here? none really...

LMAO! Another assumption on your part. I don't come here to complain and whine. If you had looked first you would see I don't really have any reason to, But you don't ever look, you just type away wishing to stir shit. You're right no more valid or no less. Just in more poor taste.

Yes, personal stock. You seem the kind that enjoys picking out an individual and picking at them until you have gotten the reaction you are looking for. Is that the kind of person you are? The kind that feels a need to belittle others to make yourself feel superior?

MsBeaker.. I don't even know who you are ... I was talking in general.. go one or two pages back and I'm sure you'll see people bitching and complaining about someone on Lit fucking them over.......

you never see that in here?

mansome said:
MsBeaker.. I don't even know who you are ... I was talking in general.. go one or two pages back and I'm sure you'll see people bitching and complaining about someone on Lit fucking them over.......

you never see that in here?

What I see here regularly are people venting off steam, not personal attacks. I see some people here using this thread for other reasons than what it was meant for. This thread's for people to say things that THEY feel they need to say in a nonsequeter(sp?) manner to clear the air for them. It's not meant to be an area for people looking for personal betterment through antagonism to use as a hunting ground. If you want that sort of thing close the blinds, turn on Jerry Springer, make sure you have tissues near by and please clean up after you're through.

Ms.Breaker said:
What I see here regularly are people venting off steam, not personal attacks. I see some people here using this thread for other reasons than what it was meant for. This thread's for people to say things that THEY feel they need to say in a nonsequeter(sp?) manner to clear the air for them. It's not meant to be an area for people looking for personal betterment through antagonism to use as a hunting ground.

Do you feel better for making this post to me?

mansome said:
Do you feel better for making this post to me?

LOL. This post was simply an answer to your last. There's no feeling of accomplishment to it or any feelings of anger either.

Ms.Breaker said:
LOL. This post was simply an answer to your last. There's no feeling of accomplishment to it or any feelings of anger either.

Same here.... :D

Ms.Breaker said:
LMAO! Another assumption on your part. I don't come here to complain and whine. If you had looked first you would see I don't really have any reason to, But you don't ever look, you just type away wishing to stir shit. You're right no more valid or no less. Just in more poor taste.

Yes, personal stock. You seem the kind that enjoys picking out an individual and picking at them until you have gotten the reaction you are looking for. Is that the kind of person you are? The kind that feels a need to belittle others to make yourself feel superior?
You know Ms.Breaker, those statements say it all, for all of us I believe. I let my standards drop in the post above, I won't edit it, but I'll return to my natural caring, empthatic and friendly self.

Ms.Breaker said:

The "boy" don't know when he's in over his head......*giggles* :D

Ms.Breaker said:
What I see here regularly are people venting off steam, not personal attacks. I see some people here using this thread for other reasons than what it was meant for. This thread's for people to say things that THEY feel they need to say in a nonsequeter(sp?) manner to clear the air for them. It's not meant to be an area for people looking for personal betterment through antagonism to use as a hunting ground. If you want that sort of thing close the blinds, turn on Jerry Springer, make sure you have tissues near by and please clean up after you're through.

non sequitur: this is a non-hyphenated word - and is:

a conclusion that does not logically follow from the previous statement. (The origin is Latin - meaning: "it does not follow"

I'm a word nut - what can I say? :rolleyes:

Victoria_2001_02769 said:
non sequitur: this is a non-hyphenated word - and is:

a conclusion that does not logically follow from the previous statement. (The origin is Latin - meaning: "it does not follow"

I'm a word nut - what can I say? :rolleyes:

LMAO! I knew I'd misspelled it:D.

69forever said:
Sis....I'm so happy for you that you have your space back, even with the VW from hell. *sighs* I remember how happy you were to get that car. If that sucker doesn't fall under the lemon law, I don't know what does.

You've chided me for my response to the little prick. Now you see what I meant and "him" for who he is. Grain of salt my ass....tear the top off the carton and throw the whole fucking thing over your shoulder. "He's" a provacatour. Pure and simple. Little dweeb, no balls, no life. Fuck "him". Oh wait, "he'd" like that.

I have r/l friends here. Met, loved and still do. I'm blessed. :D

My personal pm to him stated that he was a dick! Plain and simple...just like me!!! :D

You're just the flavor of the month. Can't wait to see this one play out, but then you're the master at unrequited love, right? What an emotional infant you are. There's no way in hell you would have ever fulfilled me. You just don't have it in you.

Damn coffee creamer has gotten good, so many flavors its geeting difficult to remember what coffee taste like....

Cate, MsB, Bro... :kiss:

~$382... huh, coulda been $700 at the VW place! :D

~Now for a couple new tires....

~Sex??? what's that???

~Good to know someone can buy a "real house".... :rolleyes:

~Three day weekend, here I come!!! :nana: :nana: :nana:

Happy day to you all!!! :heart: :kiss:

TantaLiza said:
Cate, MsB, Bro... :kiss:

~$382... huh, coulda been $700 at the VW place! :D

~Now for a couple new tires....

~Sex??? what's that???

~Good to know someone can buy a "real house".... :rolleyes:

~Three day weekend, here I come!!! :nana: :nana: :nana:

Happy day to you all!!! :heart: :kiss:

Morning huggggggggs :nana: :nana:

Sprinkles22 said:
*grumble, grumble* I'm going back to bed. I don't wanna be awake.

Well scoot over...and stop taking all of the blankets :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back