Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
*non-lit blurt*
1.)
Thank you, God, for giving my Daddy hope when he was at his most vulnerable and frightened today.

2.)
Thank you Tim for loving me.

3.)
My soul weeps for freedom.

end blurts*

TantaLiza said:
BG.... May you have a magnificent Monday and find an awesome job soon!!
<snip>
~Morning sex would be good about now.... kinda like your story, BG!! *wink, wink*
{{{Liza}}} ~ so were they gone? I sure hope so!

thank you, sweetie. :rose:

Yeah, I could use some of that myself! ;)

Raindear816 said:
*non-lit blurt*
1.)
Thank you, God, for giving my Daddy hope when he was at his most vulnerable and frightened today.

2.)
Thank you Tim for loving me.

3.)
My soul weeps for freedom.

end blurts*
Ash, sweetie, I hope your Daddy is doing okay. Thoughts and prayers still with you. :rose:

BeachGurl2 said:
Ash, sweetie, I hope your Daddy is doing okay. Thoughts and prayers still with you. :rose:

:rose: Thank you ((((((((BG)))))))))).

Blurt*

If I wanted to watch that fucking movie "SAW", don'tcha think I'd be sitting right there with ya, you inconsiderate asshole? Now I'll be the one with fucked up dreams because of your selfishness. For a grown man, you have the maturity of a fucking infant.:mad:

Non Lit END BLURT*

I am feeling better these days. More myself. Less hateful. More forgiving. Less pessimistic. It's a good thing. It's good to be me.

I've only doubted myself a thousand times since telling you that today. Should I have waited for a better time, or was now the right time to tell you how I feel?

Well this is one hell of a way to end things. Never in my worst dreams did I think it would go like this. Through everything we have talked. Stayed friends. That bond. You've cut it. Whether you think it easier for me or you makes no fucking difference. It hurts.

I knew. You knew I knew. Yet weeks went on with no communication. WTF???

Yanno, I'm not pissed. Couldn't do that. To much history, to much love. But I can't help thinking there's another reason. This isn't like you.

Best of luck. I wish you nothing but the best.

69forever said:
Well this is one hell of a way to end things. Never in my worst dreams did I think it would go like this. Through everything we have talked. Stayed friends. That bond. You've cut it. Whether you think it easier for me or you makes no fucking difference. It hurts.

I knew. You knew I knew. Yet weeks went on with no communication. WTF???

Yanno, I'm not pissed. Couldn't do that. To much history, to much love. But I can't help thinking there's another reason. This isn't like you.

Best of luck. I wish you nothing but the best.

*pats* him on his head.......... now there, there,,,,, everything will be ok... I"m sure if you concentrate your efforts you can find another love of your life.... another soulmate if you spend another couple days online......

pick up the pieces sparky and move on...... your next true love is only a few posts away...

Mansome... I know this is the blurt thread but that comment above was totally uncalled for!! It shows immaturity and lack of compassion for someone who is down.... Makes me truly wonder how you deal with real life... and if you really mean what you've posted towards me. *sigh*

BG... Darlin'... they ended up stayin over Monday night but.... they were gone last night!! :D :nana: :nana:
(Psst... any sex would be fanfuckintastic about now!!)

Bro... I'm sorry things didn't turn out the way you wanted. It's like they say... everything turns out for a reason! :kiss:

Ash... Keeping your dad in my prayers!! Hugs, sissy!! :rose:

Blurts......

~I'm so happy, I think I'll sleep naked tonight!! :nana:

~Well, the f'n car's done it to me again!! The water pump is out!! The heavier part of the bill is the labor so they're gonna replace the timing belt while they're in there.... it's gonna be close to $400! My father is gonna spot me til my income tax gets here...

~My curiosity got the better of me! I called the VW place.... was hoping HE wouldn't answer but he did. He told me that I was getting a bargain!! The dealership would be charging me over $600!!! I told him... "Sorry darlin', I doubt I'll be seein ya again anytime soon!"

~HE continued the conversation after I got my curiosity sated... acted flirty and asked how I'd been... closed the conversation with "I'll give ya a call"... good fuckin thing I don't hold my breath anymore!! *sigh*

Hot damn!! It's Hump Day!! :nana:

~ oh that was just too fucking hilarious.

~ Funny I just realized what Friday is and how fitting it falls on such an "bad" day. Maybe it's a good omen for the rest of the year. :D

~ I miss you baby and thank you for the phone call. :kiss:

~ Respect for family is just something you will never fucking get, is it? :rolleyes:

~ My thoughts are with you even though I can't be, praying that it all turns out right. Love you bunches.

TantaLiza said:
Mansome... I know this is the blurt thread but that comment above was totally uncalled for!! It shows immaturity and lack of compassion for someone who is down.... Makes me truly wonder how you deal with real life... and if you really mean what you've posted towards me. *sigh*

Tantaliza.... I truly want EVERYONE who posts on Lit to be happy in their lives.... but you don't live your life through every post on a sex based website... You don't seek your soulmate through here....

This kid doesn't live in reality and if you put so much stock in someone you never met or conversations through the internet and hold off having r/t relationships because of this place.. you are just setting yourself and the other person for failure....

It's happened countless number of times with this guy....

Like I said.. he will find the strength to move on... and in a couple weeks and a few conversations on the net He'll have another love to fawn and swoon over .... Like I said your soulmate is only a post or two away.....

until you find out who they really are.. then there's another soulmate on another thread...

TantaLiza said:
BG... Darlin'... they ended up stayin over Monday night but.... they were gone last night!! :D :nana: :nana:
(Psst... any sex would be fanfuckintastic about now!!)
YEA, LIZA!! :nana: Happy Dance Time!

~ Why is it that some people have to be rude and mean to others here?

~ I love having you tuck me in, even if it is long distance. :heart:

~ Today will be a good day. :)

BeachGurl2 said:
YEA, LIZA!! :nana: Happy Dance Time!

~ Why is it that some people have to be rude and mean to others here?

~ I love having you tuck me in, even if it is long distance. :heart:

~ Today will be a good day. :)

~{{{BeachGurl2}}}... :rose: :kiss: ....and for Liza... :nana: :nana:

~the rudeness and meaness exhibited on here, and probably in real life, is just how some people are...*sigh*...sad but true...:(

Sis....I'm so happy for you that you have your space back, even with the VW from hell. *sighs* I remember how happy you were to get that car. If that sucker doesn't fall under the lemon law, I don't know what does.

You've chided me for my response to the little prick. Now you see what I meant and "him" for who he is. Grain of salt my ass....tear the top off the carton and throw the whole fucking thing over your shoulder. "He's" a provacatour. Pure and simple. Little dweeb, no balls, no life. Fuck "him". Oh wait, "he'd" like that.

I have r/l friends here. Met, loved and still do. I'm blessed. :D

MrFantasyMan said:
~{{{BeachGurl2}}}... :rose: :kiss: ....and for Liza... :nana: :nana:

~the rudeness and meaness exhibited on here, and probably in real life, is just how some people are...*sigh*...sad but true...:(
{{{{{hugs}}}}} right back atcha, sweetie. :kiss:

BeachGirl....Mr.Fantasy....I know.

It's not as bad as it used to be. the little prick used to follow me from thread to thread fucking with me. Paybacks a bitch. I don't get mad, I get even. ;)

~ Well it's nice to see you're still around stirring the pot. Guess I said something wrong - can't recall what it may have been - or what it was; YOU didn't see fit to respond to the last PM'd conversation we were having. It would have been nice to have - at least - received something back from you - seeing as how you said you were enjoying our talks.

~ Personally - I thought YOU'd left the boards and weren't around any longer. You claimed to have been so busy at that time.

~ And yeah - you are THAT!

~ This isn't intended toward You, dear Sir. ;)

**End of rant**

Last edited:
MrFantasyMan said:

There's rudeness on this thread every day.... you see people pissed off and maudlin about other people on Lit "screwing them over" or "I trusted that asshole so much and look what he did to me".........

my entry was quite benign and it's not going to hurt anyone.. at least I hope it doesn't......

and if living on Lit IS your reality... then it's fuckin' warped that's for sure....

treating every person like a potential soulmate.... searching and seeking love on every post.. then accepting it after someone shows just a bit of interest in you and taking it for more than it's worth is not a healthy existence....

rude, maybe.... true.. of course....

take it how you want it.....

mansome said:
There's rudeness on this thread every day.... you see people pissed off and maudlin about other people on Lit "screwing them over" or "I trusted that asshole so much and look what he did to me".........

my entry was quite benign and it's not going to hurt anyone.. at least I hope it doesn't......

and if living on Lit IS your reality... then it's fuckin' warped that's for sure....

treating every person like a potential soulmate.... searching and seeking love on every post.. then accepting it after someone shows just a bit of interest in you and taking it for more than it's worth is not a healthy existence....

Rude maybe. True MAYBE. Unneccesary for you to restate, Definately. Is it a personal issue I wonder. Is it a deep seated need for someone to come to a site like this and take up issues with people just to make themselves feel better or to have fun? I wonder what kind of parents brought someone like you into the world. Isn't there this old rag od a saying "Treat others as you would like to be treated"?

Ms.Breaker said:
Rude maybe. True MAYBE. Unneccesary for you to restate, Definately. Is it a personal issue I wonder. Is it a deep seated need for someone to come to a site like this and take up issues with people just to make themselves feel better or to have fun? I wonder what kind of parents brought someone like you into the world. Isn't there this old rag od a saying "Treat others as you would like to be treated"?

*applause*...what she said... :)

mansome said:

Who ever said any of us are 'living on Lit.'???

You don't know 99.9% of anyone's life here, you make assumptions that could fill an ocean.

Cathleen said:
Who ever said any of us are 'living on Lit.'???

You don't know 99.9% of anyone's life here, you make assumptions that could fill an ocean.

LMAO! And we all know what it is to ASSume. Mansome seems to be a master of it.

Cathleen said:
This post of mine is definitely rude and I have no regret or question of its appropriateness.

https://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=15747912&postcount=63
Cate, I wouldn't regret that one, either. Well said.
applause1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back