Older women: Do you crave being sexually "worshipped" by younger men?

;-)

Well all I know is that my young guys have all been very respectful of me and totally into me as I've been into them. I've had more fun in the last year dating younger men then I have being with men my own age. I simply prefer younger men. Between the way they treat me the way they look and the stamina they all have I can't help but want them. I've been married twice to men my age and I'm sorry neither one of them made me feel the way I feel when one of my boys are with me. So I will stay single for awhile longer and enjoy it as it comes. Life's too short not to enjoy what we've been freely given. :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:
 
Wet I sent you a message if you would like to chat. Your last post was " inspiring" so to speak if you would like to discuss in more detail.
 
I'm now 35 yrs old so the days of being called young have slipped away....I do however still crave women more mature than myself. I've always had that craving! :)

I have to respectfully disagree. The hot man in your Avatar is still quite young...and VERY sexy!
 
Worship is a strong word. I am 42 and just last weekend had an amazing time with a 30 year old. Mutual satisfaction ;) I don't ever attract the older men it's always younger ones.
 
younger guys

My husband is 36 and my lover is 23 where my husband lacks in some areas my lover definitely does not he can go for hours and I definitely enjoy being the focus of his attention so I admit I am into younger guys yes so long as they know what theyre doing inexperience is a total turn off for me
 
That's both interesting and somewhat surprising!

What woman would not like to be worshiped by a man regardless of age? I do like the idea of showing a younger man new things, though. I have had younger lovers and what it really boils down to is intellect and respect. Interestingly, the younger men I have been around have been more respectful and intelligent than men my age or older.

I hope to find some of those guys myself!
 
I'm 29 and I have dated a lady who was 50 when I was 24. When I first saw her, I didn't know she was 50 - she looked 40. The sex was amazing. The first 6 months were just pure lust and then it just evolved into a nice relationship. However, the age difference finally caught up to us (she became hesitant).

I think I miss those days, and I have to say she may have spoiled me in favor of older, bold, confident and experienced women. The look of pure lust in her eyes, when a younger guy (me) was dominating her, was just mesmerizing. I would love to just bury my face between her legs and then just ravage her body and take her...

Sorry, I digress :) but the point is some guys like me just love older women who are just inhibited, bold and confident. And that also means a lady doesn't need to be "old" to have that quality. It's a personality that we (or at least I) find absolutely irresistible.

Ooceanic9, thank you for sharing. I really appreciate what you had to say. I am glad that you had such an amazing experience. I really do think people need to not get so hung up on age gaps and just enjoy each other.
 
Ooceanic9, thank you for sharing. I really appreciate what you had to say. I am glad that you had such an amazing experience. I really do think people need to not get so hung up on age gaps and just enjoy each other.

Age ain't nothin' but a number :D
 
Back
Top