Vintage Men

Giftboy

A Gift for You.
Why do some people stereotype older men past their best when it comes to romance and the inevitable sexual relations? I am a male, almost 31 years and in a relationship with an a wonderful man of 79 years. We have developed a very physical side to our relationship: oral and anal intercourse, role play, and toy play. His physicality would leave some younger men scratching their balls. When it comes to anal play his cock is hard as hickory and he can sustain intercourse for at least 35 minutes. He can give me anal pleasure more than twice in a night. He often leaves me in a state of physical and emotional exhaustion. He is so experienced he can be gentle, caring, loving and open to my needs. So, why are older men treated by some with disdain? I think those who do, need to reassess their views, as I can tell you my vintage man leaves younger Tops at the experience starting line.

Why do some people stereotype older men past their best when it comes to romance and the inevitable sexual relations? I am a male, almost 31 years and in a relationship with an a wonderful man of 79 years. We have developed a very physical side to our relationship: oral and anal intercourse, role play, and toy play. His physicality would leave some younger men scratching their balls. When it comes to anal play his cock is hard as hickory and he can sustain intercourse for at least 35 minutes. He can give me anal pleasure more than twice in a night. He often leaves me in a state of physical and emotional exhaustion. He is so experienced he can be gentle, caring, loving and open to my needs. So, why are older men treated by some with disdain? I think those who do, need to reassess their views, as I can tell you my vintage man leaves younger Tops at the experience starting line.
In addition, older gentlemen are often looked up as sexual deviants or some sort of predator for having a younger partner (male or female). I have seen countless discussions regarding age gaps and the most often comments are negatively skewed towards older men with younger partners.

Congratulations Giftboy, it sounds as though you have a wonderful relationship with your older guy. I hope you enjoy sucking his cock on a regular basis, and that you tell him just how good he makes you feel...

Back