Can you fuck someone into being in love?

Escierto

Literotica Guru
This is a question for people who get fucked, women by men, men by other men, women by other women, men by transgender women.

Last night my transgender girlfriend fucked me and seriously, she fucked me so hard and so intensely filling me with a huge amount of cum. Afterwards I was dizzy, deliriously in love with her and I kept wanting to hug her and kiss her. It was the fucking that did it. She fucked me into being in love. It was like a drug.

Have you ever been fucked into being in love?

Since fucking is something of the most intimate action we can do with another person, I think your general theory is correct.
To answer your question; I dated a person once and we had some ok sex for a couple of months. One day we skipped the day’s activities and stayed in bed for the day had multiple loving sessions. That finally flung me over the “love-edge”, I think mainly because it was the amount of time spent together instead of doing something else. 🥰

Sometimes people experience great emotions when having sex. On more than one occasion I have been told the L word during sex. I can’t tell you how someone really feels but I don’t think what they felt was love but who knows.

It was the other way around for me. When I was dating my wife, love came first, and then sex came along and made that love even stronger. Been together now for over 41 years, so it worked for us.

For me and my wife, sex definitely was the inital attraction. We connected early on as friends, but after some steamy encounters in my car and later in bed, we spent more and more time in each other's company. Soon I realised I was attracted to her for a lot more than the brilliant sex. She later told me that, for her, she loved me straight after we had become intimate. After 2 kids who are now adults, we are still in a close and loving relationship. It was never a grand passion, but it's been fun and warmly companionable.

This subject is profound for me, but I think sex and love can be different. I say that because I could have sex with a girl I didn't love, but I am not sure I could love someone just because the sex is good.

This is a question for people who get fucked, women by men, men by other men, women by other women, men by transgender women.

Last night my transgender girlfriend fucked me and seriously, she fucked me so hard and so intensely filling me with a huge amount of cum. Afterwards I was dizzy, deliriously in love with her and I kept wanting to hug her and kiss her. It was the fucking that did it. She fucked me into being in love. It was like a drug.

I don't think so, because I don't think that is how love or sex works. But what I think does work, is just what you describe: sex brings two loving people closer together!

How can it not, its an act that gets two people together intimately, and even greater so if they have unique pleasures that the other understands?

I state this because, I have had one-night-stands and I cannot stand them! I don't know that other person, and so while there is some level of fun in getting to know them, it is nowhere near the pleasure that comes from knowing and giving and taking sexual pleasure from someone you know deeply. And to my point, the opposite of what you ask also happens, and has happened to me. A relationship that was based entirely on sex, ultimately ended because other critical factors were not there for a sustained relationship.

But as your example shows; two loving people can use sex to become much, much closer.

We had a fight yesterday about her getting drunk in the middle of the day. So this morning she wanted to kiss and make up. I don’t think she has ever fucked me harder. That wasn’t a woman fucking - that was a man fucking his bitch into submission. She made a real mess with the amount of cum she ejaculated - in me, on the bed, on herself. Now, of course, she’s asleep.

We had a fight yesterday about her getting drunk in the middle of the day. So this morning she wanted to kiss and make up. I don’t think she has ever fucked me harder. That wasn’t a woman fucking - that was a man fucking his bitch into submission. She made a real mess with the amount of cum she ejaculated - in me, on the bed, on herself. Now, of course, she’s asleep.
First--how fabulous you're getting such great sex!

But my friend, the emotions you're calling out are way above my amateur psychologist pay grade!

Doesn't keep me from musing on the issue, though, LOL.

It feels to me like what happens when a doc or other medical person fixes something that was a huge problem, using uncommon insight and knowledge--at least from your perspective--and making it clear they cared for you. So could it be some level of "Transference"? Maybe harking back to some past pattern of affection you had and transferring it to this pile-driving new mate? Maybe from some period of dependency where a sense of powerlessness or inability was in play and someone gave you theirs?

It's a pile of emotions for you--best wishes sorting through them!

And be careful--

Val

I would say, my wife and I have experienced something like this. God knows what the body chemicals are, and what they do, but I’ve definitely had some euphoric moments while having sex/making love/fucking. I find it to be more of a physical act, but can def be extremely loving.

And sometimes with some of our bdsm activities I experience what I can I describe as something like “enlightenment.” That sounds fucking stupid, but I don’t know how else to describe it. An intense feeling of wholeness and connectedness both to my wife and also the world around me. Esp after a heavy spanking or pegging or a long intense extended edging sessions. There was a thread on spirituality and sexuality that probably articulated this better.

It sounds like hippy dippy horseshit but I can only tell you how it makes me feel.

If you do not realize the difference between Lust and Love, you are in deep trouble.

Had I learned earlier in life, It would have saved me much heart ache and misery... and a fuck of a lot of money! :D

When I found true love, it preceded fucking. Previously, after fucking, I thought I was in love, but I realised much later that I hadn't been.

My only sex has been with my wife, so I loved her before we fucked. She had several friends with benefits in college and enjoyed having sex with them. She said she never felt love for them, only their cocks.

We'll need a human physiologist or neurologist to add the neccessary details, but I'm of the understanding that its actually scientific, to a large degree. The parts of the brain that are stimulated by sex are connected with (or close to?) the parts of our brains that are associated with love and feelings of attraction. So, to me, what you describe is kind of a "thing."

I think you can fuck someone into thinking they're in love. I mean, it could be the real thing, but wouldn't come from great sex alone. But amazing sex, especially if they've never had anything like it before, can be a very powerful thing both physically and mentally.

I was thinking about this topic and remembering the first transgender woman that i was ever with. She was a Filipina and I spent a week with her in Hong Kong.

I discovered that all she wanted to do was play with her phone, watch television and fuck my ass. She fucked me five times the first day and two to three times a day the following week.

She had a lot of sexual energy and even though she had a small cock, she fucked hard and it was very satisfying. I found myself enamored with her even though we weren’t really compatible. It was difficult not to feel a connection with her because her cock was always in my ass.

I think of her often and that week together. I have a lot better relationship with my girlfriend - we are always talking and teasing each other and I truly love her - but I miss being fucked like that. Being fucked into love.

Not certain this counts but when I was in my early thirties, I worked with a girl who was engaged. Her fiancé was her first and only lover. Due to our work situation we got close and became good friends. So of course I wanted to fuck her. She resisted my advances but finally gave in, mostly because I think she wanted to fuck someone else before she got married. We fucked and it was one of the most passionate sexual encounters I ever had. I went down on her at the beginning (her first time), then we fucked in multiple positions and continued until we were totally exhausted. I mean totally exhausted. Afterward, I walked away in love with this girl...still do in many ways. I know it was passion combined with our intimate knowledge of each other through a close personal relationship but the sex did it. It was incredible. I think she felt the same but never said so directly. We never hooked up again due to the circumstances, and we went our separate ways. Later I learned she broke off her engagement.

Back