Ray and Lexa (Close for BelladonnaJoi)

6 months after 20 years for Lexi

The doctor did give Lexi some new pills explaining that the old ones likely stopped working when Lexi went into the coma but that there was no way of knowing until she had sex.



It was now roughly six months after Lexi turning twenty and college was kicking her ass big time, so for the third night in a row she called her Father leaving a voice mail.

Hi Dad, it's Lexi. I won't be home again tonight. I know we had plans, and I'm sorry but these test coming up and all the papers for mid term are kicking my ass.

There was no denying in the voice mail how tired Lexi truly was but she also wanted to get college done so at least this part of college she was pushing herself and rather then taking as she first planed only three courses Lexi was now taking six courses, and was often at college due to this Monday-Saturday from 8am until 2am sometimes like today it was more like 5am- to what Lexi figured would be 4am before she crawled home and slept maybe 3 hours before her first class at 9am that day.
Then there was Sundays where most of the time Lexi slept barely waking or moving for fourteen to twenty hours before waking and hitting her books once more.
 
Ray wasn’t too sure the new pills would work any better than the old one, but what other choice did they have. They return home and you could tell neither looked to please, but the good news was that it did seem to cure the problem with her cycle.

Both had adjusted but with Lexi going to college now their sex life took a dive. Lexi was now far too busy and with all the studies she had, she only have three hours to spare and that’s when she slept.

Ray worked as long as he could when Lexi tells him she would be very late and would eat in the cafeteria. Ray would stop on the way home for some take-out for him and Lexi if she would make it home.

Although Lexi never complained, he would tell how tire she look and even lost some weight, when she got home she had black rings around her eyes.

Ray wished she would quit college it wasn’t as if they need the money. Ray salary was above six
Figures and going to college, had been Lexi dream for as long as he could remember.

“Lexi I think you are running yourself down, you look tire and worn out every time I see you. Why don’t you drop some subjects, so it takes you a little longer to finish so what” He told her when she came home at 2:00 am”
 
Last edited:
I may when this semester is over in two weeks, Dad, for now I need to get a few hours of sleep before I need to meet my friend and go over some flash cards and other stuff for the last test before midterms hit.

Lexi would yawn deeply then, and go to sit clearly on verge of falling over where she stood.

Yes, Lexi had lost weight, a fair amount of weight in fact, really everything about her was taking a rather rapid decline in looks especially over the last month.

Once seated and between yawns Lexi spoke her words more garbled then normal as if she where drunk but the truth was Lexi between her college work and her new girl friend which she had not told her father of yet, she had only maybe slept 4 hours in last 48 give or take hours verses her 4-6 hours a night.

I think however since I am doing so well in school I may consider taking this Saturday and Sunday off fully for a change. I need the sleep, plus having time with my girl friend would be very nice too.

Lexi would say before she realized what she was saying, after all Lexi did not want her Father to know like this. No, Lexi was hoping to go to a nice dinner with her Father and have her girl friend come along too.

All Lexi could do now was wait and hope her Father didn't get upset after all they never discussed having other lover regardless of sex.
 
Ray was very glad to hear it when Lexi agree to drop some of her subjects for the balance of the year. Lexi was changing before his very eyes, and didn’t know what else he could do make her slow down.

“Darling you know how much I love you, and it breaks my heart to see you like this. You got to take care of yourself or you’re going to get sick before you know it.”
Ray didn’t know how much of what he told her really sank in, but he had say something, anything to make her see that something was wrong.

Suddenly something she had said came to the fore front of his mind. “Did she say my girlfriend?” Ray looks at Lexi wondering where this girl friend fits in all this, and more important how long has this been going on. Was this a secret? Is that why she never told him about her.

Ray felt a little hurt that Lexi didn’t mention her, even though Ray didn’t it at all. As matter of fact he thought it was good for Lexi to finally make some friends. Ray decides not to say anything about it and left it with Lexi weather to tell him or not.
 
Before Ray even work Lexi was gone leaving a note.

Daddy, I am sorry about last night. Yes, I have a girl friend her name is Jenna. I want the three of us to have dinner on Saturday evening. I hope this works, and Daddy I promise I will slow down after this semester and only take four course at least for this next semester but I so want to get college over with ASAP.
I Luv you.
L.

The handwriting on the note was nothing like Lexi's normal neat handwriting in fact it was almost unreadable at points, and on the sides and in the margin area there where all sorts of odd numbers and symbols almost as if Lexi was mistaking the letter she wrote for some class work.
The signature however just as Lexi had always signed stuff since her and Ray had become lovers.
 
Just as though everyone was out front waiting for the couple show up. Of course mother of them rushed to meet them even before the car came to a stop.

Ray wasn’t surprised when he didn’t see Lexi the fallowing morning. He made his breakfast than watched the morning news, than saw the note Lexi left for him and started to read.
“So Lexi does a have a girlfriend” he said softly and smiled. He never thought Lexi would ever make friends with a girl her own age.

He got into his car and drove to work. During the drive he thought only of the girl Lexi mad friend with.

“I guess I’ll see her tomorrow than he said smiling.”
 
Saturday came and Lexi and Jenna meet Ray at the restaurant as planed.

Jenna could have been Lexi's twin except for slight darker skin and hair.

Lexi made the introduction and said not much else throughout the meal.
When dessert arrived she simply looked at it barely keeping her eyes open.

Jenna would look over.
Lexi love I think we need to get you home.

Lexi would nod her head.

Mr. Ray do you mind getting the car please while I stay here with Lex.
Jenna would ask as she placed a kiss to Lexi's top of her head.

Once home Jenna put Lexi to bed before coming out and sitting on the couch near to Ray.

Jenna would then begin talking.
Your girl friend is so nice but she worries so too. I tried telling her a few weeks back that you would not get upset if she dropped a course this late on but she has insisted that she was fine. I know she is not. Something is going on with her and I do not know what it is.

As Jenna spoke she moved ever closer to Ray so that before he knew it Jenna's hand was upon his cock.

Jenna then smiled and with a laugh in her voice she spoke again.

I think I maybe see what is now wrong with Lex she has not had this nice long thick throbbing cock inside her for a long while. Has she?
Which also means you have not had you cock up inside a nice tight wet pussy for a long while and jacking yourself off nightly is barely doing it for you now.
Don't think I didn't hear your muffled moan as I was putting our Lex to bed, for I did, and might I say you and Lex moan nearly the same only yours is much deeper.

It was growing increasingly clear that Jenna was getting hornier as she sat on the couch finally she just looked to Ray.

I am really not one for males truth be told however there is something in you I am drawn prehaps it is your older age, or perhaps it is the fact you are the boyfriend/husband of my new girl lover. I do not know but I know something is driving my body my entire body inside and and out to fuck you.
So I must ask this soon into knowing you, do you want to fuck me.

Jenna would then sit back and wait the answer.
 
Last edited:
Ray met the girls in the restaurant that evening and was impressed by what he saw. Jenna reminded Ray of his wife with darker skin, and could easily be Lexis sister. Lexi introduced Jenna as a school mate, but Ray knew they were lovers.

During the meal Ray noted that Lexi was not eating much and couldn’t keep her eyes open. When Jenna suggested they take Lexi back home and he agreed. Ray went to bring the car in front of the restaurant, and both Jenna and Lexi were there waiting. Jenna had her own car and fallowed Ray home.

Jenna helped Lexi get into bed then she joins Ray in the living room and sat next to him. Jenna began talking telling him that his girlfriend was nice and that she also worries too much, and Ray realized Lexi kept their secret. Jenna placed her hand on his lap while still talking, and being horny didn’t say a thing. Ray didn’t know if it was the wine or Jenna was horny as well.

Jenna seemed to know more about Ray and Lexi sex life. She was telling him how long it was since Lexi had his long thick cock into her pussy, and that meant he didn’t have his cock in a tight pussy either. Ray could see Jenna was getting hornier by the minute while she played with his big bulge through his pants.

Jenna had already admitted she was a lesbian when she called Lexi her girlfriend and lover, but it was obvious she like a cock when she could have one. At last she came right out and said she wanted to fuck him, even though they just met.

“Jenna I’m not going to deny it, you are as beautiful as Lexi, and you’re right. I need a tight pussy just about now, and if you want this (he points at his bulge) why don’t you take all you clothes off and make yourself at home.”

Ray stands up and drops his pants and shorts and his big pole stands up at attention in front of her face.
 
Jenna would unzip Ray's pants the lift her skirt under she was bare and slip herself onto Ray's cock with easy.

As she began to fuck Ray, Jenna's body moved even more gracefully then that of his daughter. At one point with his cock still deep inside Jenna, she did a back bend putting her hand onto the floor and then using that to move herself in deeper to Ray's cock.

As she came back up Jenna would lean into Ray's ear and whisper.

Your cock is so nice inside my pussy pulsing and pounding as it is. I think based on what I see from your looks, and how I am feeling your cock closer and closer to cumming deep within my womb area a good sperm loaner you would be.

Jenna would then smile neither herself nor Ray knowing Lexi was now watching as Jenna pulled herself from Ray's cock and slammed back onto him with such force Ray's cock was shoved up to his balls into Jenna's pussy and from there she just keep moving just enough that she in fact spent quite possible close to two hours doing nothing more then teasing him.

Finally Jenna spoke again into Ray's ear.
Now Ray come inside me place you fluids deep into my womb area, and then I am going to watch as you do the same thing to your lady Lexi who has been watching us now silently from the doorway for hours.
 
Ray wasn’t sure this was a good idea fucking Lexi girlfriend, but he was so fucking horny, and with Lexi being to tire and not feeling well either, he couldn’t stand it any longer. Jenna was a great fuck and with Lexi having her as her girlfriend, maybe they could be a threesome if Lexi didn’t mind.

Jenna wasn’t shy by any means and she wanted him to cum inside her, and Ray was happy to oblige if that was what she wanted.

Ray was not aware Lexi was standing by the door, not till Jenna told him much later after he filled her pussy to the top with his sperm. Ray didn’t turn to look at Lexi till after Jenna milked all his cum into her pussy.

“Hi darling. I hope you didn’t mind your daddy fucking Jenna. You don’t mind sharing her do you?” Ray’s cock was still hard and the sight of Lexi wonton look in her eyes, He knew what she wanted and strokes his cock as she looks at it.
 
Jenna would look and instantly stop fucking Ray then and look to Lexi.

Lexi this is your Father,and not your boy friend?

Lexi was mortified.
I'm sorry I couldn't tell you, Jenna. Please don't be upset. He really is not my Father by birth.

Dad, how could you.

Jenna would stand and move towards Lexi, swiftly pulling her into her lips and kissing her deeply as her hand traveled down and found Lexi's pussy.

Lexi love do not be upset with your Father he did nothing wrong, and he was the fuck you said he would be. I think for sure with the seed he placed within my womb I will be with child, and if I am not I will be fucking your Father again.
Now I want you to scream my name and cum.

Ray would watch as his daughter's body began shaking hard as she neared orgasm, and the the scream came.
Oh Gods Jenna, Jenna, JENNA......I'M CUMMING.

Good girl Lexi now go fuck your Father his cock is hard once more.

Lexi as if under a spell nodded her head and moved over first she wrapped her lips around his still Jenna cum covered cock and spent a fair amount of time sucking and making Ray even harder, before slipping herself onto his cock while now playing with Jenna's pussy who was cumming like a water fall.
 
Lexi and Jenna

Ray never meant to say Daddy, but there was something about Jenna he liked and wanted her to know it. Jenna would be good to have around and she was good to Lexi, being lovers meant she could live with them.

“I am sorry Lexi I thought if I let slip out you would be to upset, after all you two are lovers and now there are three of us.”

Jenna moved to Lexi right away and kissed her deeply while her hand slipped between her thighs, and then Jenna said. He is the fuck you said he would be. Ray realized then the whole thing was a set up between them to have him fuck Jenna.

Ray was waiting and watching the two girls as he stroked his cock. He knew Lexi was on the verge of climaxing, and he wanted to fuck her next. Sure enough she screamed a moment later “JENNA I’M CUMMING.” Jenna didn’t waste any time and told Lexi to fuck her father.

“You two arranged this whole thing didn’t you? You little sneak; now show Jenna how much you love your father.” Lexi was still in the throes of her last orgasm, but she managed to walk over and took her father big cock into her mouth. She sucked and sucked till he was ready to burst, before she slips her still wet cunt on his cock then ride him like she was on fire.
 
Oh Daddy fill me like you did Jenna fill me with your cum and seeds.

As Ray and Lexi where fucking Jenna came up and took a hold of Lexi's hands.

Now Lexi get me off and Ray you will watch your daughter bring me to bliss just as you did.

Lexi would nod at Jenna's words again as if spell bound by her and begin playing with Jenna's cunt.

Soon Jenna was crying out and as she cried out Ray would feel his daughters pussy muscles clamping down hard on his cock.

and then came Lexi.
I'm cumming oh fuck I ....

Jenna would then speak up and reach at the same time for Lexi's nipples which where already engorged.
You will not cum until I have and then you will get me off again until I am near to cumming once more.
Ray you are to tell your daughter here and I when you are fixing to fire your load deep into her womb area. When that time happens all three of us will cum as one.

Lexi do you understand. and oh Lexi you have been a good girl and not forgetting your special medicine.

Lexi would nod her head at Jenna and Ray would feel Lexi clamp down tighter then ever before.

Lexi I did not hear you.

Yes, Jenna I have been a good girl and taking the special medicine as I should.

Jenna beginning to moan louder.
Good girl Lexi, good girl.
Now make me.... Yes that's it, that's it.

Soon Jenna had cum hard all over Lexi's hand and onto the floor, and Lexi was screaming out.

Please I can't anymore it hurts. Please Jenna stop. Please.

Jenna would smile almost evilly now.

Very well Lexi cum and make Ray cum too.

Lexi within maybe five minuets after Jenna saying to cum had an orgasms so powerfully hard she would not know if her Father had cum or seeded deep inside her womb area for Lexi still being so tired and in fact much weaker then even Jenna knew at that point ended up passing out with Ray's cock still basically stuck inside her pulsing cunt.
 
Threesome

Ray had every intention to fill Lexi cunt full of his cum just like she asked. Anything you want darling, I’ll fill you I did Jenna so you both can get pregnant at the same time. Lexi was happy to oblige when Jenna asked for her to eat her cunt, and just like Ray wanted here they all were fucking and licking each other.

Just like Jenna asked them Ray held back till the girls were also ready.
Lexi was riding her father’s cock hard and fast and tonguing Jenna faster so the three of them would orgasm at the same time.

“That was very nice of you reminding Lexi about the pill Jenna.”

Lexi looked as tire as ever and Cumming three time she had to pretty weak, and in fact she passed out still impaled on her father cock. Ray wrapped his arms around her and held her on his chest still impaled.
“Come over here Jenna and lay next to me. Lexi is out so we may as well sleep together in my bed, this way you can ride my cock when we wake up in the morning.”
 
Last edited:
((Lexi is the one passed out BTW.))

Once Jenna had seen Lexi pass out she would smile lifting Lexi as if she weight nothing from Ray's cock and laying her in the center of the bed.
Jenna would then excuse herself.

I must go tend myself in the washroom, please pay no attention to the screams and moans you may here it is simply my body returning to what is normal for me and also now the babies I hold coming to be there own.

With that Jenna walked into the washroom closed and locked the door. She also turned on the shower to help better shield the screams she knew was going to come forth from her.

The shower did work some however Jenna's screams and moans would be heard.
Now what Jenna did not warn Ray of was that her screams and moans would wake Lexi and likely make both Lexi and Ray hornier then they ever had been, and that in this horiness Lexi would if not already become pregnant with even more of Jenna's kind, and prehapps if Lexi was lucky one of her own too.





Waking four lours later Lexi would shoot up in bed looking over to her Father as from the washroom area another painfully loud moaning scream left Jenna's mouth.
Oh Daddy I need to fuck you. You are so hard. So inviting.
This time rather then warming Ray up as she always did Lexi would climb onto of Ray and in one fluid motion slam herself down so far and so fast it would almost force Ray to cum instantly if he did not in fact do so.

Ray would then feel Lexi repeat the same action, and continue to repeat for he really had no idea how long nor did Lexi.
In fact those two did not stop fucking until a fully changed and very nude Jenna crawled out the washroom what very well could have been days later or it could have been only a few hours later no one knew for as soon as Jenna crawled from the washroom everything stopped and Lexi once more passed out and likely so did Ray.
 
Jenna decides to lift Lexi off of his cock and lay her in the middle of the bed, and then she excused herself and headed for the bathroom. She also told him she might be screaming, and Ray knew what she meant. He would probably get a hard on but what else is new. Ray just hoped she wouldn’t wake Lexi with her screams.

Just as he thought Jenna screamed and moaned for 10 minutes and he was slowly getting horny, and as he looked at Lexi he was sure she was also wake and horny.

Ray never had a chance say or do anything. Lexi was so horny now she just climbs on top of his engorged cock and soon she impaled herself for the second time that night, or was it early morning. Lexi rode with wonton and didn’t stop till she passed out again.

Ray heard the bathroom door open then close and then Jenna crawling on hands and knees towards the bed. Ray was asleep before she even got to the bed.
 
As Ray passed out Lexi rolled over seeing Jenna she ran to her.

Jenna, Jenna, Jenna.

There was little to no response at first, and then came forth a powerful yawning moan as Jenna began stretching out and out and out.

Jenna's eyes then meet a scared Lexi, but before Lexi could move Jenna spoke.

Stop Lexi.

Lexi as if compelled did just that not even shaking.

Jenna then spoke as she began to stand.
Lexi you are not to scream, moan, make any sound at all for we do not want to wake you father.
Nod if you understand. By this time Jenna was standing fully her head almost touching the twelve foot ceiling.

Lexi nodded not saying a word unsure what was happening to her or for that matter Jenna. She wanted to ask but had no time for before her, Jenna had begun the final change her body would undergo and a cock from Jenna would emerge and impale Lexi with no warning.

Lexi still under Jenna's spell stood there so silent both the girls where Ray slept throughout it all.

Very soon it was over however and Jenna had pumped enough of her man cum into Lexi's body to garentee two babies of her kind, and she knew also already Lexi had at least one by Ray if not two.

Now Lexi go to bed again and in roughly four months I will return from my trip and collect what is mine. In the mean while you will not remember this time with me nor will Ray.
Nod if you understand.
Lexi would nod her head and crawl back into bed with Ray as large raven wings unfolded on Jenna and she vanished from view knowing she also held the seeds of Ray.




From there Lexi slept for the rest of the weekend until her phone alarm went off as her two hour warning before one of her big test.

Leaning over Lexi kissed her Father's lips before slipping from the bed getting dressed and heading for college despite not feeling well at all.
 
Last edited:
Ray woke up as if he was in a dream. He remembered fucking Lexi for most the night after dinners, but somehow there was something in the back of his mind that he could quite figure out.
He reached for Lexi only to find she was already gone to school, and then looks at the clock and saw it was already 10:00 AM.

He got out of bed and headed into the bathroom to take shower, but as soon the hot water hit his cock he jumped away. When looks down he couldn’t believe his cock had black and blue blotches. “What in the hell are those and why? They can’t be from Lexi” he told himself. They had many nights that they fuck all night long and this never happen before.

“I must ask Lexi” he said to himself as he turned the cold water tap a little. Once he was ready he got in his car and drove to work, thinking of stopping on the way for a coffee.
 
It was two weeks later and college for the semester was finally over with for Lexi.

Laying in bed next to Ray after a nice marathon of sex Lexi spoke up.

Daddy have you been having strange dreams these last few days?
I know I have been.
I think it may have the stress of the last few weeks coming together more then anything else really.
I am just so grateful this semester is over with and I swear I will never take that many courses again at once ever.
 
For the first time in quite a while Ray and Lexi fucked for hours on end, he felt like fucking till he dropped. He felt better than he felt in a long time. Maybe it was the idea having Lexi home that seen the semester was over, but whatever the reason he was happy to just relax.

Rau thought for a moment after Lexi asked if he had strange dream. Actually he couldn’t remember if he did have dreams, except that one point he felt like there was something missing but couldn’t put his finger at what it was.

The only thing I remember is looking at my cock and saw it covered with black and blue marks. I thought it was from you riding my cock for hours.
“Did you Really Lexi? I have a feeling I’ve missed something, and for the life of I can’t seem to remember what. “What kind dreams did you have my love?’ he asked her.

“Well, you know some time stress can really do a job on you mind or anyone else for that matter, And like you, I am really glad this semester is over. I’m also glad you took my advice and dropped some of your courses for next semester.”

“What would you like to do now that you’re home and no school?” I have some time coming to me for We could go somewhere, like a deserted Island and fuck like rabbits.:D
 
Last edited:
Sure Daddy going to an island and fucking like rabbits sounds like fun.

Lexi would sigh deeply then.

Oh and Daddy I am thinking I may just take next semester off since it is the Summer time and those courses are twice as hard. I know it will mean longer for me to be in school but I can not shake the feeling it is the right thing to do.

There was then a long silent pause as if Lexi was trying to recall her most resent dream before she went on.

In my dream Daddy, you are beside me holding my hand. The calendar's month is well it's a J month not sure which one and the day has a one in it but that too is blurry so I do not know if it was the first or anther from the tenth to the nineteenth, or the twenty first or the thirty first if the month even has thirty one days.
I get paid a visit from someone I do not know. This person is also obscure but the voice, dear gods Daddy the voice I swear I know the voice, and what they say, their words.
I will take now what is mine. Then they run a hand over my womb area and from there it is nothing but blackness until I wake.

Lexi would then look at Ray wiping a single tear from her eye that she did not even realize was falling until it hot her check, and then speak barely above a whisper.
Daddy I think I may have been rapped or something one night when I was club. How else can you explain these dreams?
 
“OK Darling why don’t you start getting the clothes you want to take with you, and I’ll take a look what’s available in Hawaii. We can rent one of those private huts and we can go native all we want.”

Ray though it would be good for Lexi to go away from here a while, she could really use the break after everything she went through this year.

“If that’s what you want to do it’s ok with me as long you’re sure that’s what you want.”
Ray wasn’t sure yet but he wouldn’t surprise if Lexi was already pregnant, and if she was it was just as well she takes the next semester off.

“Well, there are only three months that starts with J. January June and July; those are the only choice you have”
Ray had the feeling Lexi was worrying about something, and if it was due to the dreams, that’s all they were just dreams.
“darling don’t you think you’re worrying over nothing? You should worry about what you dreamed, they are just that dreams and nothing more.

The only thing that worried Ray was the rape thing she mentioned, and if that was the case there was nothing we could do about.
“Lexi you don’t know that for a fact, you just said you had those dreams. It possible that’s all it is.”
 
Yes, Daddy that is true, and how about some island other the Hawaii please.

Lexi would yawn and stretch in bed her back arching as she did so revealing her swollen and hard nipple for a few moments before she laid back down flat.

I'm tired Daddy I think I am going to try and sleep some now.

Lexi would then roll over and move so that her back was right up against her Father and soon she was back to sleep again.
 
Ray & Lexi

“Darling we can go to any island you like, just name the one you like to go to and I’ll book the hotel and the flight.”

Ray watched Lexi yawn than stretch, but while stretching her back arched and Ray could see Lexi nipples were still big and hard. He smiled looking at them as she lowered her back down on the bed.

A moment later she said. “I’m tire Daddy I think I am going to sleep now” Ray waited till she turned with her back snuggling spoon fashion, and he said “Good night darling” Ray heard her murmur something but could tell what it was. The next time he opened his eyes was 6:00 AM, and he had a boner lodged between Lexi thighs.

Lexi was still asleep and slides gently out of bed without waking her up, and heads for the bathroom. After a quick shower he walk into the kitchen stark naked, then he pushed the button on the coffee maker. He sits on the sofa to watch the morning new while the coffee is brewing.
 
At around 10 am Lexi woke and slipped on one of her shirts only to find it was no longer fitting her due to her increasingly growing breast size.
Sighing softly she then slipped on one of her Father's shirts instead which fit and was long enough that really with a belt on she could go outside in it.

Going first to the kitchen Lexi grabbed herself a cup of coffee, that was when Ray would hear her up for unlike most morning where Lexi loved the smell and taste of coffee this morning she found herself leaning over the sink becoming sick from the smell. ((rare thing BTW.))

Now Lexi had thought long and hard about where she wanted to go and that was to Spain however right now she was unsure if this was a fluke ((which it is at least right now.)) her becoming sick or if in fact her body being as difficult as it is/was, was in fact pregnant and that after only maybe 2 weeks of in fact being pregnant that her body was already showing signs, and that if that was the case traveling may not be wise.

Then again Lexi had no clue if she was pregnant and the last time she recalled having sex was around 2 weeks ago which meant at most she would be a week pregnant now. Before that there was a missing gap in her mind where she had lost a day or two which was around 3 weeks ago which meant she could be 2 weeks pregnant. Then before that she was fairly certain due to her college work load that her and Ray had not fucked in over a month, which meant she could be 3 or more week pregnant. There was just one thing Lexi also knew she had been taking her medicine so she would not end up pregnant but again there where that lost time. She knew she had been taking her pills because well she just took one which oddly made her feel almost instantly better.

When Ray did walk into the kitchen he would find Lexi standing over the sink still however no longer being sick, with a very puzzled look on her face as she thought about things. ((see above for what is thinking about.))
 
Back
Top