The Detective Harlot - Reserved

Detective Denise Williams unlocked her front door and hesitated as she crossed the threshold, trying to sense if Mohan had again let himself while she was out. Broken in, might be a better description though he hadn't actually broken anything. Maybe she should get better locks.

The time spent with the vehicle impound sergeant, Doris, had again been full of hint and innuendo which Denise tolerated in order to get Binary Chris's ride released quickly. It didn't matter to Doris that Denise was married to Angela. In fact, it seemed to encourage her. It confirmed that Denise was open to lesbians. Why Doris thought some D/s might also be of interest she had no idea. Denise was not a sub, despite all Doris's mildly lewd suggestions. Denise was not interested, not tempted, not going there. She only put up with it to get done what she needed, promptly. There was absolutely no way Denise would go on a date with Doris and her friends, or drop around to one of their toy parties or ropework demos or the myriad of other activities that Doris hinted at.

Thankfully, Chris already had the official email informing him that he could come collect his vehicle and that there would be no fine to pay. Humouring Doris had been the cost of that.

Denise suddenly realised, as she walked into her sitting room, that she had allowed her thoughts to distract her just when she should have been most alert.

Last edited:
~~~~~ Jason ~~~~~

Jason stood quietly just off away from the door. Unless she backed into the condo itself, there is no way she would actually see him. As the door closed her phone rang and she went to grab it, when he struck fast and hard! One hand wrapped around her waist, pinning her arms to the side... and the other hand wrapped up into her face shoving a strong smelling liquid covered rag into her face! He felt her immediately struggle and kick but the drug worked too well and two quick and as he held her taunt, the fight left the warrioress and she slumped into his arms. He held the rag over her mouth for another couple of seconds to give him a few extra minutes, then sure she was unconscious, shoved the rag into his pocket and scooped the limp woman into his arms.

~~~~~ Chris ~~~~~

"Shit!!! Shit shit shit!!" Chris muttered under his breath as he watched the live feeds into Denise's apartment! He spotted Jason in the corner and could hear the key jingling and he grabbed his phone and quickly called the number she had given him! The door opened and the phone began to ring, causing her to look down at her phone rather than her attacker! "SHIT NO!!!!" He screamed out from his apartment as Jason struck and subdued her with Chloroform.

~~~~~ Jason ~~~~~

Jason walked down to the end of the hallway into the bed room and tossed her onto the bed. He smiled as he leaned over her and began to remove her jacket and boots, socks and belt... that damned phone kept ringing and it was annoying him. He considered destroying it but it was probably involving some action she was taking to help free his comrade.

~~~~~ Chris ~~~~~

Chris was torn between trying to rescue her from Jason and wanting to see her stripped and fucked by someone other than her wife. He kept calling the phone hoping he could give it to her, wake her up something... just to give her some kind of leg up.

~~~~~ Jason ~~~~~

Jason tossed the phone as well as her pants and panties, her shirt and bra onto a pile in the chair in the corner. He had found her case of toys and naughty lingerie so he took his time as he rummaged through her lingerie and pulled out a particular delicious pair of thigh highs, heels, and corset which pushed her tits up and out ready for use. He slid her panties into her mouth and duct tape her mouth closed. Everytime she looked to start to come around, he just pushed the cloth back on her face and sent her back under... He then pulled out several lengths of rope and soon had her in a pose he quite liked seeing her in. And yet that phone kept buzzing in the pile of clothes... like a mosquito that wouldn't go away!

~~~~~ Chris ~~~~~

Chris was finding every moment in this struggle to be a losing one. He couldn't have pictured a better or more fitting position for that cunt to be in and yet... he wanted to be the one who had her in it... not this bastard. He would get a message, hang up and redial once more... it was his only hope to save her from what was about to happen....

~~~~~ Jason ~~~~~

As Denise was starting to awake, helpless and at his utter mercy, Jason walked to the pile of clothes and yanked out that buzzing phone... and looked on the screen. it was from an unlisted number. It had to be important... It had to be. Victor needed his nephew out of prisons and she was going to have to pull SOME strings to make this happen... could this be one of those strings? His thoughts were disturbed when he heard Denise scream out as she became fully aware of her new situation!

"What the fuuuuck!" Denise yelled, consciousness returning and with it, a stark understanding of her predicament.

She was outraged. Incandescent was the word running through her head. She knew she had shouted out, but couldn't remember what.

The phone! Its insistent buzzing had broken through the fog in her head and awakened her to the obscenity of being trussed like bdsm submissive dungeon offering. The humiliation, degradation, insult. And presumably imminent rape. By a man! Almost certainly by Mohan.

Tears of anger and frustration and helplessness stung her eyes. What price did she have to pay for Angela's release? What even worse things were they doing to Angela while Denise worked through getting the odious nephew released?

She felt powerless. A plaything in the hands of ruthless men. Her suffering recorded for them and their underlings to enjoy over and over.

Her struggles against her bonds proved useless, probably just tightening the knots, making it impossible for her to release herself.

There was nothing she could do. And that phone. That fucking phone! Distracting her just when she had needed all her wits. And now adding to her torment.

That fucking phone!

~~~~~ Jason ~~~~~

Holding that continually ringing phone, he looked back to Denise and smiled widely. He tossed the phone down on the chair and said, "Well well well... nice of you to wake up for me and get all wrapped up in such a delicious package for me"

He ignored her glares and whatever she was trying to say to her and said, "I think... I have fantasized about this for a long time...oh save your breath... you are going to need it." He slapped her naked ass hard, causing the entire bed to rattle and then sat down on the foot of the bed... and gazed upon his struggling prize.

~~~~~ Chris ~~~~~

"pickuppickuppickuppickuppickuppickuppickuppickup" Chris uttered over and over again trying to distract Jason away from his very tasty and juicy tied up prize.....

~~~~~ Jason ~~~~~

Jason let a set of fingers touch her thigh and move up along her ass saying, "You realize when I was in prison sitting in that cell staring at those puke green walls and you kept coming back to my mind. What I would do to you once I got my hands on you. I never thought for a moment you would be just handed to me on a silver platter like this, but still.... "

He traced her ass with his hands and then circled the folds of her labia... then down along the inside of her stomach up to her breasts which pushed out under her as she was pressed into the bed.

~~~~~ Chris ~~~~~

Chris was fucking hard as a rock as he watched what Jason was doing to Denise on the bed. He was even harder as he watched her struggling futilely to get away from his invasive touch. He hit redial and tried again screaming, "COME ON YOU PIECE OF SHIT ANSWER ME!!!"

~~~~~ Jason ~~~~~

He glared at the phone once again as he kept on buzzing... he was tempted to shatter the phone to shut it up but that doubt lingered, what if this call helped her free Victor's nephew? He tried to ignore it and said, "There is one thing I wanted to hear from you though... not an apology... or begging for mercy no... those will come later. What I wanted to hear from you... is you cumming. Are you a screamer? Are you a moaner? Do you squirt? I jerked off many a times to what I envisioned you would sound like. I figured you had some guy banging you hard... never realized you are a carpet muncher. So I bet you never have cum for a man before have you?" He moved his hand to her clit and tugged on it, causing her to scream out and turn her head away from him.

~~~~~ Chris ~~~~~

Chris stared at the monitor as Denise struggled with this attacker and god he wanted to jerk one off. He hated her for so long she she trapped him into working for her and there was a part of this whole thing that made him want to see her sweat it out. What harm would it be to watch and call later? The phone went to voice mail.... he hung up and dialed again.

~~~~~ Jason ~~~~~

Jason smiled as he felt Denise body starting to react to his attention to her clit. Her hips started rolling, her toes curled, her fingers balled into a fist as he rolled and flicked the clit. He dipped two fingers into her once more and begun to hunt for her elusive G-spot. He smiled as she involuntarily trembled to the touch!

He said, "There is no shame in cumming for me you know. I mean... it might be humiliating for you knowing that it was me that made you cum and all sure... or that I am recording this for my own pleasures later.... " He pointed to a cell phone on the night stand that was pointed towards them. He said, "This is going to be one delicious moment! So cum for me... you know you want to..."

~~~~~ Chris ~~~~~

'Another cell phone!!!!' He screamed out and dropped to his laptop and quickly ran a ping search on any phones in that room and managed to find it. His software identified it as a burner and as he kept dialing her phone over and over, he used his keyboard to dial the burner!

~~~~~ Jason ~~~~~

Jason leaned down and let his tongue long and slow move up her labia lips and clit.... and at the same time, his fingers tugged on her clit and that thumb found her G-spot! Her body seemed to instantly seize in the tightest of ways and he felt her hot juices gush over his hand! The sounds of her squeals would be recorded forever more to him!

His cell phone began to ring just as it was happening and he spun to look at it. Only Victor and Denise knew that particular number so... He mentally struggled with what he was doing and finally pulled away as she was screaming out in her gag... lines of cum oozing down her trembling body.

He heard her scream out at that moment, 'Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!"

He knew that victor didn't like to be kept waiting and picked up his phone, "Yeah?"

~~~~~ Chris ~~~~~

Chris fell utterly silent as he heard Jason say, "Yeah?" He hung up! He was no hero....

He dialed the other phone once more... praying and hoping... Denise's sounds were captured for him as well for all prosperity!

~~~~~ Jason ~~~~~

Jason hung his phone up thinking how odd it was that a burner would get a wrong number. Then his irritation caused him to snap once more as her phone started up again. He walked over and picked her phone up, then walked back to the bed, grabbing her hair and yanked her post orgasmic self onto her knees and said, "This call had better be fucking important! You know what happens to your wife if you fuck this up... you got me?"

Seeing she understood, he held her up by the tit now as he peeled the tape off and pulled the gag, then answered the phone and put it on speaker.

~~~~~ Chris ~~~~~

Chris could hear her ragged breathing and nearly made him want to jizz again when he said, "Detective, it's me. Listen, I have got what you asked for! I ... need to get it to you right now. This is an emergency here. Please come right now to our meeting spot... are... are you there? Did you hear me?" He knew she knew his voice but it was all on her what to do now.

Last edited:
Back