Ray and Lexa (Close for BelladonnaJoi)

Ray knew Lexi was up when he heard the noise in the kitchen, and he got up and went in the kitchen to find Lexi bent over the sink. He stops and looks at her wondering if she was sick, or it was the morning sickness by being pregnant. He walks right behind her and wraps his arms around her waist and kissed her on the neck.

“What’s wrong darling, are you feeling sick.” He asked wondering why and from what, and his mind was trying to figure if she would be pregnant. They been fucking so much she could be he thought, but then she would know it if she was.

“Lexi, do you by any chance have one of those pregnancy tests? Before I make arrangement for the trip, I think we better get one of those kits to make sure.”

He turns her around and pulled her against his chest and held her tightly. “I know you’ve always wanted to get pregnant, this could be it.”

I don't think I am Daddy, Lexi's voice spoke softly.
You see the pills I take now say right on them that if I become pregnant and then take the pills again while I am pregnant I will become very sick. That however was not the case for I was sick but as soon as I took my morning pill I almost instantly felt better.
I will however take a test if you want me too but I highly doubt I am.

“Lexi said she didn’t think she was pregnant,” but Ray wanted to be sure before they went anywhere. He didn’t want to rick it and then have her get sick. Perhaps he was worrying to much over nothing, but even so Lexi explained to him about the pills, he didn’t to leave it to chance.

“I know darling I worry too much about you, but you are my joy and I love you more than anything.” He told her with a smile.

“Ok baby I take your words for it but I’m glad you’re going to take that test none the less.” He told her then pours more coffee in his coffee mug. I’ll check and the flights to Spain and the hotels, some around the beach and some in Barcelona and you can look at them later.

The test had come back negative just as Lexi figured it would.

Also Lexi's breast seemed to finally stop growing of course they not do until Lexi's cups size had increased by 2 cups sizes prompting her to take another pregnancy test just a day ago which also came back negative.

Now roughly a week after Ray had mentioned taking a trip with his daughter, both where loading a plane for the first leg of the trip to Spain.

They would have gone sooner however they had to wait for Lexi's pass port since she had never had a use for one and even if she had she had changed so much over just the last year her old photo never would have worked.

I'm so glad we are taking this trip. I know this is rather late Daddy but since I am taking at least the next two months off from school I was thinking if money allowed and more important your job allowed we could just simply stay in Spain and surrounding area for those two months rather then coming back to the states.

Although Ray was relieved that Lexi wasn’t pregnant, he actually wished she was as he wanted her to have his child. The upside was that Lexi was looking well and the trip to Spain would go her good. She looked very mature, and not one could tell about the age different, the only thing Lexi had to remember was to call him by his name.

During the flight “Lexi said she was glad we were taking the trip, and she would like to stay in Spain the whole two months seeing that she was off school that long.” Ray assured her that he had enough money for a dozen trips. “You have nothing to worry Darling, what I make in a month would pay for three trips like this one”

He moved a little closer and kissed her lips. “Just enjoy the time off Darling and when we land take some of those brochures that tell you where the best place to go are.”

Our hotel room to fuck like rabbits after all Ray isn't that what people do on their honeymoon anniversary.
Lexi would give Ray a wink and a smile so glad that somehow they had managed to get the entire first class to themselves at least on this leg of the trip.

Leaning and whispering into Ray's ear then.
Daddy I want to be bad and fuck now. We are all alone.

Lexi would reach her hand under the blanket covering Ray up and begin teasing his cock and balls, and then lean in a whisper into Ray's ear again.
You're getting so hard Daddy. Does that hard cock of yours want to go up inside this tight wet pussy and pound it senseless while we are X feet in the air.

Now Lexi had deliberately worn a long flowing skirt and no panties on the plane trip so that she could if given a chance fuck her Father near to stupid would be her choice but even just fucking would be fun at this point.

...and yes, Ray, before you even ask I feel prefect. I just want the thrill of being able to fuck on a plane and ideally be fucked near stupid like most of all our fucking are.

Oh yeah and one more thing I want you to know that by the time we leave in 2 months or so, I want to know that I am with your child Ray so at some point I am going to stop taking my pills. I am not going to tell you when however.

On the plane

Ray was glad Lexi was getting back to her old self again, and was showing some of you sense of humor. “Yes they may be fucking like rabbits, and with first class being empty, Ray took Lexi suggestion and helped Lexi being bad.

Lexi reached under the blanket first and started playing with his cock, and Ray was right behind her reaching between her thighs. He smiled when he discovered she didn’t wear any panties under her dress.

“Please be very bad for Daddy Lexi” he whispered to her. Lexi was ready and whispered to him, “You're getting so hard Daddy. Does that hard cock of yours want to go up inside this tight wet pussy and pound it senseless while we are X feet in the air.”

“Yes my little hot whore, Daddy is going to pound this hot tight cunt like never before. Ray got on top and Lexi being wet already, He placed the head between her wet lips and drove into her up to the hilt in one stroke.
“God baby it always amazed me every time we fuck how tight you really are even after all the time we’ve being fucking.”

With even breaking his stride, he lowered his head down and gently bites both hard nipples. “You may not be pregnant now, but you’ll be by the time we get back home. You just make sure you don’t take anymore pills.”

Ray pounded her hard fast and deep till his balls would hit her in the ass.

Slut Daddy, not whore, never a whore remember that.
Lexi would whispered into his ear just before she felt herself getting picked up and slammed onto Ray's cock.

This leg of the trip lasted 4 hours and 22 minuets of those 4 hours and 22 minuets Ray and Lexi had been left alone for nearly the entire time so that by the the time came for them to stop being bad and get into their assigned seats with seat belts on Lexi had come so many times she had lost count, and she was fairly sure Ray had too. None the less as the plane began making it's final decent to land Lexi reached under the the blanket covering Ray first grabbed his hand and placed it upon her drenched and throbbing pussy instantly cumming hard again. At the same time her hand found Ray's cock and and began jacking him off trying to get one more good cum from him.

The plan would land some 30 minuets later smoothly and Ray and Lexi where the first to get off the plan. As Lexi stood at that very moments she was never so glad in her life to basically be alone for as she stood up the sensation of standing along with her body still micro orgasm had Lexi barely making into the isle of the plane before collapsing onto the plane's floor screaming out as her body rocked three hard orgasms in a row.
Now when this happened unlike all the other times during the plane trip Lexi could not hold back her scream, however the scream that was let loose could easily been interpenetrated as a scream of pain.

The first class attendant then came and once more made herself known as came in with a wheel chair for Lexi leaning into her ear as she helped Lexi from the ground onto the chair itself.
Welcome to the mile high club and might I suggest taking it easy now.

Lexi would nod her head and look back at Ray who seemed to be doing OK enough.
Onto the last part of the journey to Spain.

Last edited:
“I do apologize for calling you that my love, I didn’t mean it derogatorily, it’s that you’re my darling little slut and I adore you.”

Ray wasn’t sure why none of the flight attendant never came in, but he suspects they’ve might’ve seen them fucking and stayed away. Regardless of the why, Ray was glad they didn’t as both Lexi and Ray wanted to fuck.
The flight was not that long, and even though they fucked during the entire flight Lexi still wanting more.

Lexi reached under the blanket one again. Ray felt her hand grab his and place it on her wet pussy, than she wraps her hand around his still very hard shaft and started masturbating him. Both had another orgasm before the plane came to a complete stop, and the attendant came to usher them towards the exit door.

Lexi must’ve had another of her fainting spells, when she suddenly screamed and collapse in the isle. That’s when the attendant came with the wheelchair for Lexi. She helped Lexi get into the chair and said something to her, but Ray never heard what she told Lexi.

The second leg of the trip was slightly longer and Lexi slept the entire time.

It was now a week into the trip and Lexi and Ray had barely left room during that time. Maybe once a day they would stop long enough to room service in 4 to 6 meals so that they did eat before going back to once more fucking like rabbits.
Literally from the moment the walked in and both Ray and Lexi had kicked off their shoes Lexi was all but ripping Ray's clothing and her clothing off before pushing Ray to bed and getting on top and ramming herself down onto his cock and ridding him then until 4 hours later she finally had to stop not because she wanted too but because both her and Ray had become so hungry neither could stand it.
Everyday after that was an almost repeat where Ray and Lexi would fuck anywhere from 4 to 6 hours generally before stopping eat some food maybe watch a TV show to allow the food to digest having nearly on the second day had a very bad accident happen when they both decided to start hard fucking again right after eating a rather big meal.

Looking at Ray on the morning of the eight Lexi spoke.
Daddy can we do something today. I think I am finally worn from fucking so much and even if I was not I do not know as I could handle fucking anymore right now.

During the trip to the hotel Lexi seemed to be a little tire and slept the whole time, and after all the sex they had during the flight, Ray couldn’t really blame her for sleeping.

When Ray told Lexi they could fuck like rabbits he didn’t mean it literally, but once they got in the hotel they did start fucking like rebuts, and the only time they stopped was for food, and then they would start again fuck like rabbits.

All the sex they eventually caught up with Lexi and that’s when she told Ray. “Daddy can we do something today. I think I am finally worn from fucking so much and even if I was not I do not know as I could handle Fucking anymore right now.”

Ray smiled hugged her before he told her all was well not to worry; they would go to the beach and wander around the city that would keep them busy enough.

Yup the trip out was good however by the time they returned to the hotel early the next morning Lexi was so ready to fuck again she barely got inside and allowed Ray and herself to undress before looking to Ray.

Daddy I'm so very horny again I think it might be my body adjusting to not taking my pills any longer.

Lexi would smile softly then before moving to the bed now fully nude crawling on top and positioning herself doggy style for Ray to fuck.

The day trip was good of them both and Lexi looked more relax. by the time they got back into the hotel the next morning, he noticed Lexi had that look that meant she was horny. They just walked in their room when Lexi undressed herself and looked at him. Ray was already on his way to getting undressed when she said.

“Daddy I'm so very horny again I think it might be my body adjusting to not taking my pills any longer.”
Ray smiled at her leering at her round ass when she positioned herself on all four. This was the position when she wanted him to fuck her hard and deep. Her ass was up in the air and could see he outer lips were wet and waiting.

He walks right behind her as he strokes his cock till the head is an inch away, he then rubs the lips with head and presses his hips forward till the head is fully inside. “Are you ready for your father’s cock darling?” Ray didn’t wait for her answer. He rammed his pole into her wet pussy in one hard stoke while holding her by her hips, and soon his hips moved back and forth letting her have every inch of his foot long pole.

Yes Daddy came Lexi near whaling answer as she felt his cock with little or no warning going far up inside her tight and now already pulsing pussy.
Please Daddy harder, harder, harder, Lexi would continue to scream out knowing where they were at no one could hear her.

Last edited:
Ray pumped his piston mercilessly into her wet cunt over and over again, and though Lexi was urging him “harder harder” he didn’t want to overdo it and come too soon.

“Don’t you worry my little hot slut, I’m just starting and we do have all night.

He then reaches underneath her to knead her breasts before he pinches both her nipples. Ray would slow down after her first orgasm, only to pick up the pace right after till her next one.

As Lexi got pounded over and over again by her Father she would feel each time his seed entered into her body for as it did Lexi would feel a small burning feeling and then her body would orgasm hard pulling Ray's seed up inside her.
Finally after around the fifth time Lexi felt this sensation she spoke up knowing her Father was just about to cum again inside her.

Daddy I think we may want to stop fucking after you seed in me this time since I am unsure how many of the what I know will be six seedings are going to take route in my body.

Lexi then chuckled softly and before Ray knew it Lexi had moved so that half his cock was now out of her pussy and then in just over a blink he would feel himself getting shafted clear to his balls and at the same time Lexi's entire pussy would clamp down hard so hard in fact it caused Ray to have what would likely be his longest however not the hardest orgasm of the entire trip for in the end Lexi's pussy pumped Ray's cock for a good thirty minuets straight before Lexi's pussy finally unclamped and she fell flat in extacey.

((thinking my next post I may skip time ahead again.))

Last edited:
Ray had one thing in mind, and that was to pump into Lexi pussy as much cum as he could. He wanted to get her pregnant with his child. Ray lost count how many time he came in her, but Lexi would know for sure.

“Daddy I think we may want to stop fucking after you seed in me this time since I am unsure how many of the what I know will be six seeding are going to take route in my body.” Ray was then at the edge to cum again, and then felt her pussy muscle squeeze like never before and with her legs around his back he couldn’t move.

She kept his engorged cock as deep as she could get him, and didn’t let go for the longest time. One she lets go her took a deep breath and started to breathe again.
“What were you trying to do Darling, kill me? He joked smiling at her."

Squeeze every last drop of cum from you Daddy.
Lexi said as she sat up rolling her hand over her still basically flat belly, then Ray would hear her giggle.

A month more had passed and after the one night Lexi basically milked her Father's cock for nearly 30 minuets straight and then the next morning where Ray ended up fucking his daughter into an unconciseness state which lasted all but 24 hours.

Waking this morning with about 2 weeks left on the trip Lexi looked to her Father.
Daddy I feel very strange right now, like there is something inside me wanting to push it's way out. I can't describe it beyond that. I mean I know your seed took route in my womb area but I even with me being specially I should not feel as what I can only guess is labor especially when I am still newly pregnant and not showing at all.

“Squeeze every last drop of cum from you Daddy.” Ray started laughing. “I’m sure there is not even a drop the way you squeezed my cock.”

Ray didn’t except the same thing would happen the next time they, and second tine and then again third, Ray gave up and let her have her way. Ray never felt any pain he thought it was a little odd at the moment.
Two or three weeks later Lexi looked at him with look that was not normal for her, and before he could say a word she said.

“Daddy I feel very strange right now, like there is something inside me wanting to push its way out. I can't describe it beyond that. I mean I know your seed took route in my womb area but I even with me being specially I should not feel as what I can only guess is labor especially when I am still newly pregnant and not showing at all.”

“Darling you’ve never been pregnant before so it may be a normal feeling for a pregnant woman, but a visit to the Doctor should solve the problem.”

The trip is only around 2 more weeks and then we have to get back.
I do for college and you do for work. Besides as lovely as this vacation has been I miss our place. When we get home ASAP I will a doctor.

Today, I want to go out again today maybe check out of of the dress store, and other girly places too not that this island has many places at all.
Lexi would smile.
Not that it matters much since all we wanted to do mostly was fuck like rabbits but even that has become well boring not that last night wasn't great but I can tell we are both spent.

Lexi would then get up and begin to dress. Slipping a dress on Lexi realized it was slightly tighter then when she slipped a very similar dress on 2 days before, smiling again she looked to her Father.

Daddy do I seem slightly larger to you then I say I did 2 days go or even yesterday.
I'm just asking cause this dress is basically the same as the one I wore 2 days ago but it feels like it fitting tighter.

The truth was over the last month Lexi had steadily been adding weight and her belly was growing larger but at such a way neither Lexi or Ray was really noticing it even in the way Lexi's clothing was fitting. However on this day the growth was now somewhat noticeable despite Lexi still being basically flat she did now have a very small round ball making her look as if she was somewhere around 8 to 12 weeks pregnant.

“The trip is only around 2 more weeks and then we have to get back.
I do for college and you do for work. Besides as lovely as this vacation has been I miss our place. When we get home ASAP I will see a doctor.”

Ray was fully aware that they had two more weeks left before they returned home, and like Lexi he thought it was time to get back, even though he enjoyed the time alone with Lexi.

“You’re definitely right Lexi, we did fuck like rabbits and I’m starting to feel it all over my body but most of all in my groins, but I loved every single minute of it and wouldn’t change anything we’ve done.”

Ray was looking while Lexi was getting dressed, and though he didn’t say anything, he did notice the small round belly of Lexi. He looks up and she was looking at him, and he was sure she noticed her stomach was a little round not as flat as it was when they left home.

“Daddy do I seem slightly larger to you, then I say I did 2 days go or even yesterday. I'm just asking cause this dress is basically the same as the one I wore 2 days ago but it feels like it fitting tighter.”

“I must say you do have a rounder tummy than you had at the start of our trip, and with all the fucking we’ve been doing, I sure it’s possible that you’re pregnant. I don’t suppose you brought the pregnancy test with you, did you?”

Ray was hoping she was with child, but he though he waits till they were sure.

No Daddy I did not but I am sure the store down the road where we have brought other supplies from would have one. Let's go there first come back here I can take a test maybe even two to be sure and then we can go clothing shopping for me since. Lexi would chuckle softly. Since I do not know as any of the clothing I brought is going to fit in even 2 weeks and well I have to have clothing to get home at least.

Lexi seemed to have it all together for change, where normally she would be slightly stressed. Ray nodded his and they and said “OK Darling” as soon you’re ready I think we better get going and have some lunch, I am really starving right now.

Ray was hoping she would have a boy; one or the other would be fine, unless she would have twins one of each he though, but a boy first would be great if it was one baby.

After changing twice Lexi was ready to go.
The first place they stopped at was the store which carried the pregnancy test, Lexi picked up two. One was a simple pregnancy test and the other was a very new one out which was said to predict how many babies a lady would have up to four and if it was more then four the test would simply turn black. The test itself was about 70% accurate according to the box.

Once the test where brought the next stop was food and of course drink which then allowed Lexi to take the first test while they waited for the food.
Coming back from taking that test 7 minuets later Lexi had a huge smile on her face.
You are going to be daddy, Ray. I want to save the other for when when get back to our hotel room however.

Dinner was eaten at a nice pace there was even dessert and a glass of wine for Lexi since as long as she was careful both her and Ray knew wine would not hurt her.

Once dinner was over they heeded for the clothing store while there Lexi brought basically ever dress that fit her now, and then all the other dresses in sizes going from what should fit her clear to 9 months.
By the time Lexi and Ray left the store the owner who was the lady also helping them was both in tears and more happy then either could know.

When the clothes shopping was done Lexi looked to her Father.
Ray one one place and then I think I want to call it a day.
Lexi would then walk into a shoe store and after looking at three pairs of shoes finally find one she liked and brought four pairs, one white, one black, and two that where fun multicolored.

Now Ray lets get back to our room I am beyond tired and besides I still have that test to take.

The shopping was rather hectic to say the least, but Lexi managed to get what she wanted. Lexi got two pregnancy tests and took one when they stopped to eat, and when she came back from the washroom she was all smile.

“You are going to be a daddy Ray” he said and he took her in his arms and held her tightly he was so happy.

“Darling that’s wonderful, I guess when we get back home we’ll have to arrange things around to make room for the baby crib, or batter still looking for a bigger place.”

Just before going back to the hotel, Lexi wanted to make on more stop and she bought some shoes than back to the hotel. Ray thought it was about time, she looked a little tire

Back