GO GO Gadget HERO[Closed to Celestial Dragon]

-As they got up he smiled.-"do you want to shower and dress or were you just going to dress.'-He asked and smiled.-

"I may as well shower," she said, getting up and picking out fresh clothes before going to the bathroom. It didn't take her long to shower and dress and soon, she came out of the bathroom.

-He smiled as they put on there shoes and looked around.-"Wanna eat here...better question is what do you have to eat."

-He chuckled.-"Fair enough lets go and get something to eat."-He said and looked to her eyes.-"Shall we..."-he said and began to walk with her towards the cafeteria.-

-As they walked Matt thought about it.-"I been thinking the way the Criminal has been stealing things...its in a odd pattern."-He said and looked to the building the cafeteria was in.-

"No i am sure there is...i just thought of who was hit...but if we get those notes we can figure it out."

-He nods and as they made it to the Cafateria he grabbed two Tuna sanwhiches and a apple then a Ice tea as he sat down and looked as Penny came by.-"hmm...what to do after...security?"

"Go over those notes and see if we can come up with a profile," she said, bringing back a cheeseburger and cheese fries as well as a sweet tea.

-Matt began to eat thinking on the crimes as he looked to Penny and smiled happily so far this was a interesting life he was leading despite it was day one.-

Penny noticed that he was thinking and smiling, so she knew he was happy, and she ate as well, also thinking about the crimes.

"We'll head down to security after this," she told him.

-He nods and smiled as he finished one sandwich and then a few bites of the apple.-

-Matt as finished sipping his Bottle of Tea as he went to throw his garbage away and smiled looking to penny he chuckled when soem hair got in her face he reached over lightly with his mechanical arm and lightly put it behind her ears for her and smiled as he retracted it.-

Penny chuckled a moment and smiled as he used his mechanical hand to pull back her hair. "Thanks, Matt," she said.

"No problem."-He smiled as he finished his tea he threw the garbage away waiting for penny.-

She got up and threw her garbage away, filling up a travel mug with tea before meeting up with him. "Shall we go, now?" she asked.

-Matt nods and smiled as they walked towards the Security Desk surely they would have all the info they would need for the Case at hand. As they approached they saw the Security Guard just entering his office.-

Penny smiled and flashed her ID. "I'm here for the campus thief files," she told him, not giving him a chance to say no.

-The guard looked.-"I don't know why i should." -Matt pulled out a junior Detective Badge from the Force he was given.-"Because i need them to..."-the guard sighed and handed over the Case Files as they walked to Matts room with them.-"So let's analyze and we shall catch this thief."

"I hate that man," she grumbled once they were inside. "I have my own badge, I just hate flashing it. Everyone knows who I am." She picked up a file and began reading, taking notes as she went.

-Matt did the Same but took mental notes. Matt was right they were all being done in one building It was the higher end building to. The other pattern was they were all jocks being stolen from.-"That is interesting."

Back