GO GO Gadget HERO[Closed to Celestial Dragon]

-he came filling each ounce of her mouth with cum and moaned gently feeling it eject in to her lips and he felt her move away and look like she was having trouble determining if she liked it.-

She started to swallow it, gagging a little, unsure on whether or not she liked the taste of the cum.

"are you ok penny?"-He smiled and looked to her eyes.-"Did...you want to continue?"-He asked and looked to her.-

-Matt lays her down and lifted her legs as he slides his cock slowly in to her pussy and moved gently at first moving in and out.-

-Matt groaned and held her close and began to thrust his cock deep and slow as he picked up his pace.-"Oh Penny it feels so nice...oh..."-He groaned Matt picked up more speed feeling her legs wrap around him.-

-He held her close and Matt began pounding faster and deeper groaning in her ear moaning.-"This feels good, oh Penny i feel complete i hope you do to."

-Matt pounded her harder and harder groaning each step of the way and moaned in lust as he kept pounding her.-"Oh Penny i am close...where do you want it?"-He asked.-

-He panted and came filling her to the brim with his cum. He groaned. Because of his robotics he was not able to reproduce so she was safe there was a lot about his new body that he was sad about. For example it was going to be hard to drown or breath normally since his body could hold air a lot longer but still there were other weaknesses her had. Matt Held her close and panted just nuzzling in to penny.-

Penny was still clinging to Matt, nuzzling into him as her body came down from the high of pleasure.

-Matt held her close and pet her hair just enjoying her body as close to him as possible.-

"I love you penny and nothing is going to change that."-he said as he stroked her hair and it felt natural as he stretched a bit.-"we should probably shower and relax. a bit before bed....we got the start of that case tomorrow."-He smiled.-

-He shrugs and chuckled as he turned off the light and wrapped him self in a cover with her as they both slept peaceful through the night. Dream bounced off of Matt as they came and they were weird dreams and bad dreams at that. in the morning Matt woke up sweat dripping down his face as he slowly got out of bed and washed his face.-

Back