The New Neighbor (closed for Homerun2611)

Rick likes how she stares at him as she slides the straps from her shoulder and reveals himself. Even from this distance it is clear how her cunt glistens and he can see the drippings down her thighs. “Good slut .. .” Rick likes her body, but he will not give her that satisfaction, she must earn his praise.

He watches as she turns and bends over, spreads her legs and slips her finger into her cunt. He moans internally, but lets her perform. She has her head turned and is looking over her shoulder, the fact his massive prick is starting to thrive and rise is all the slut should need to know.

He is pleased at how she controls herself, asking permission. "please Master may I use my fingers to fuck myself?" Rick chuckles, “When I say so slut.” I want you to take your hand and give your ass a nice hard spank. He hears her spank through the phone as he watches. “Harder…” He watches “Harder!” And watches some more. He can see the read mark of her hand clearly on her ass.

“Spread your lips now slut… and massage that clut for me… nice and slow… tell your master how it feels…”

It is then and only then, he tells her, now… your two middle fingers, slip them inside… start fucking yourself nice and slow, while you use your other hand to tease your nipple….” With each move she gets the reward of seeing his prick get harder, his massive ock rising higher and higher, a massive rocket, the biggest she has ever seen….

Amber feels her nipples harden as Master Rick calls her a good slut. She keeps her eyes on him as best she can while performing for him. She has no thoughts about anyone besides her Master and pleasing him.

She bites her lip as she sees his cock growing bigger and harder. She whimpers so softly at the thought of eventually earning Master Rick fucking her with his huge cock.

Amber reaches behind her and as best she can gives her ass a slap. She doesn't hold anything back because she knows Master would be upset if she did. She keeps spanking her ass as hard as she can, she can feel the heat radiating from it with each hit.

Amber groans out, "oh thank you Master," as he lets her touch her clit. She moans, "Master my clit is so swollen and sensitive." She keeps going until he tells her to push two fingers in. Amber hips start to buck a little as she slides two fingers in and starts to pinch her nipples.

Her hips roll back and forth like waves as she gets closer to cumming. Amber whimpers, "please may this pathetic slut cum? She is so close." Amber keeps whimpering as she is almost at the peak, "please Master. This pathetic slut doesn't want to let you down. Please let her cum!"

The more Rick watched, the more promise his slut was showing. Yet one thing she needed to learn was who was in control? She was a needy slut, he saw it the way she worked her cunt for him, fucked her pussy and moaned, she needed to learn control.

Rick’s cock was throbbing, Amber was gorgeous and oh so ripe, he even gave her the compliment of a slow growl.

He laughed as he heard her, "please may this pathetic slut cum? She is so close." Amber keeps whimpering as she is almost at the peak, "please Master. This pathetic slut doesn't want to let you down. Please let her cum!"

There is silence on the line, before giving his next command, he let’s her enjoy her effect on him, how his prick is huge and throbbing in response.

“Slap your needy cunt Slut!” He barks, “I will decide when you cum, we are done for tonight. Tomorrow, the minute your house is empty, I want you naked, in a trench coat, and at my door. I will decide when and if you cum, and not a moment before… we need to train your cunt Slut, train it on who is in command ….

He knows how bad she needs it, but delayed gratification will be all the better. She has barely worked for it, but she will learn.

“Good night Slut… “

And then the phone goes dead and Master Rick’s light goes out….

Amber hears the silence and knows the answer will be no. But she keeps hoping until she hears, "Slap your needy cunt Slut!” She rips her head away from her needy pussy and slaps her pussy. She screams out in despertation more than pain. But she fought and she did not cum.

She hears him tell her to be in a trench coat as soon as her house is empty. She is a little nervous when he says they must train her cunt. However, she doesn't want to let him down so she replies, "Yes Master."

As the line goes dead and the light flicks off Amber lays on the bathroom floor to collect herself. She decides to get showered so that is one less thing to worry about in the morning. Amber had a wax just a few days ago but she does make a note to schedule them more often.

Amber is a good girl in the shower and does not cum or even play with herself. She puts on a knee length cotton nightgown and crawls into bed. Her husband comes in and she ignores him as she falls asleep.

In the morning her husband is gone by 7 as he has a plane to catch. He it's going to be gone again for another 3 weeks. Amber is glad he is gone so much because she never really loved him. After getting the kids to school Amber comes home and quickly removes her clothes and finds her trench coat. Amber heads over to Master's house and knocks on his back door.

Rick needed to train her, but also knew that delayed gratification was the best. Yet, when he turned off the lights, he was achingly hard. For a moment he considered going to the club to get some release, but instead decided to simply enjoy being this hard, to go asleep aching to enjoy Amber in person.

When he awoke in the morning he was still hard, or more accurately, he ws hard again, massive, as he had slept in until 7:30, he went and made coffee, wearing only a black silk robe. The robe was tied loosely in a bow at his waist. He had just poured himself a mug, when he heard the knock on his door.

Opening the door he saw his wannabe slut there in the door way, but he did not let her in the door. “Show me slut, you have done as I asked, that you are naked under that coat, only wearing your high heels?”

He would wait for her to show him, and if she had done as he had asked, she would get her first reward, he would have her go to her knees, and open his robe, and out on the stoop, although somewhat hidden from the street, he would demand she pay homage to his massive erection, before being allowed inside for her training …

Amber shifts on her feet nervously as she waits for the door to open. She doesn't want to be seen going to her neighbor's house soon early as it would raise some eyebrows. Finally the door opens and she sees Master Rick.

She looks him up and down and whimpered when he demanded she show him she was naked underneath. Amber untied the belt holding her coat closed and taking a huge gulp dropped her coat to the stoop.

Amber stood before him, a little nervous but she did not want him to be disappointed. She made sure to wear her very favorite 5inch red stilettos and absolutely nothing else. She made sure her hair and makeup was done flawlessly to make sure she looked presentable to him.

She sees Master Rick's eyes puruse her body slowly, which makes her nipples harden even more than they were on the walk over. She can already feel her juices sliding down her thighs as she stands before him.

Master Rick has not said anything yet so Amber assumes the present position he taught her yesterday. With her ass thrust out and her back arched as he had demanded yesterday, trying to prove she is worthy.

Rick had slept naked as he always did, gotten up, did a cold plunge in the special ice tub he kept upstairs, showered, shaved, a masseuse had arrived early to massage his muscles and lightly oil and moisturize his body, so that as he opened the door he could not have been more prepared to enjoy this time with Amber.

“Present yourself for your Master slut…” Rick was firm, his expectations clear. Rick had only expected Amber to open her coat and display she was naked as he asked, but she exceeded his expectations by dropping it. While one would have had to have been at the perfect angle to see her, the fact she took this risk to please him did not go unnoticed, and if she had looked carefully, as her coat hit the ground, she would have seen the light smile cross his lips as she stood there apprehensively and assumed the positoon.

This was something he expected of a pet, and Amber, although she did not know it, had the opportunity to become his favorite pet, his exclusive pet, if she performed up to her abilities. She should have felt how slowly his eyes scanned up and down her body, observing every inch, every curve, taking great pains to take in the care and quality of application of her make up. Her make-up was perfect, just the right amount of make up to highlight her cheek bones, her eyes, her lips. He made mental notes, he would encourage a bit darker and more intense Scarlett red for her lips, matching her stilettos which he liked very much.

“Good choice of shoes … slut … you have prepared well.” Taking the back of his hand, he started at her mound, and slowly ran it up her torso, over her breasts, her hard nipples, up the side of her neck, along her cheek bone, only to turn his fingers and run hs fingertips along his lips.

“You took your time didn’t you slut, worked hard to make yourself as presentable as possible, I notice every detail, and this typ eof care is my expectation….” He actually smiled and looked into her eyes. “You have earned a reward, take your knees, open my robe, my cock is ready for your hands, lips and tongue.”

He had not yet called her completely inside, so this too was a test, would she take the necessary risk to get this early opportunity to enjoy this present of his cock?

Amber stood on the porch nervous but trusting in her Master that he would make sure no one saw them. She wanted to please him so much but she wanted to keep this side of her quiet.

She felt his eyes go up and down her body and she hoped he was pleased. She worked hard to keep her body in shape and she took care with her appearance. When he asked if she took her time she softly replied, "for you Master I want to look my best. I am glad you like the shoes. They are the sluttiest I have."

Amber was very surprised when he said she had earned a reward and it showed on her face. When she heard her reward she gasped and took a deep breath before slowly sinking to her knees. She looks up at Master Rick with trust in her eyes, but also desire as she knows what is waiting for her underneath this robe.

Amber unties his robe and softly smiles. His cock is so hard she can't wait to lick and touch. She puts her hands back behind her head as she asks for permission to touch his cock, "please Master may this slut lick and suck on your delicious looking cock?"

Amber looks up and smiles after he gives her permission and softly nuzzles his cock before sticking her tongue out and teasing just the head. She traces the veins with her tongue and slowly starts to suck his cock into her mouth. The girth making her stretch her mouth wider as she finally buries her nose in his crotch.

Rick looks down at the shoes, first letting his eyes stop and enjoy her bare pussy, before moving down her sleek legs. “I want you to shave every day for me before you come over, and I do like them slut, but we will get you even higher and sluttier ones, if you are going to be the slut I want you to be.”

Amber knows she has work to do for her Master to truly see how slutty she wants to be for him. Yet giving Amber her reward he watches her go to her knees, and opens his robe. As she begins to lick and suck his cock. When he feels her nose bury in his pubes, he reaches down and grabs the sides of her head.

“Does my slut want me to fuck her mouth and throat?” Master Rick’s cock is much bigger than Amber has had before, but she does all she can as he tilts her head to push his cock deeper and deeper down her throat, fucking her mouth and throat, several times until he felt her spit running down his balls.

When he pulls his cock out of her mouth, there are several strings of saliva leading from his tip and shaft to her mouth, “Shall we go inside, or would my slut like to suck my cock some more, enjoy your master’s cum?”

Amber makes sure to add Master Rick's orders to her morning routine in her mind. She doesn't want to disappoint him already. Amber blushes when he tells her she will get higher heels, "I will practice walking in them for you Master so I don't fail you."

Amber feels Master Rick put his hands on her head and she hears him ask her a question. Amber keeps her mouth shut because she knows her opinion doesn't matter.

She works to keep up the pace Master Rick is setting as he moves her head up and down his thick cock. She can feel all the drool coming out of her mouth as she still keeps up with Master Rick's pace as he moves her head for his pleasure.

Amber looks up with her drool covered face into Master Rick's handsome face and smiles softly, "if it would please you Master I would like to make you feel good." Amber knows Master Rick could say no but she wants to make him cum.

Amber hears him say she may suck his cock and she doesn't hesitate. She opens her mouth as wide as she can and starts taking his massive prick down her throat. She feels the head tickle the back of her throat and she swallows around the head.

She holds him down her throat before she pulls off and begins to suck as she moves up and down on his cock. Her hands go to play with his balls, hopefully she didn't overstep. She lifts her eyes to Master Rick and keeps eye contact and he sucks and takes him back down deep into her throat.

Master Rick internally applauded Amber’s initiative, hitting her knees, fondling his balls as she deep throated and sucked his massive hard cock. “Mmmm, just like that slut, lots of tongue … no pull back, spit on the tip, work it with your hands one clockwise, the other clockwise … work that big cock slut, show me how you can worship me… worship the cock of your God!”

Master Rick could feel it building, Amber was particularly good at massaging and fondling his balls while she alternately worked his shaft and tip with her tongue and then took him deep down her throat.

“Look up Slut, smile for the camera… you like being filmed don’t you, later you can see just how big of a whore you are?”

Yet Master Rick did not want to cum down her throat, not this first time, he wanted to cum deep within her pussy, make sure he had filled her cunt with his cum for when she went home, with her children, feeling his cum inside of her.

He gripped her head, began fucking her mouth and throat deeper and deeper, until precum was readily flowing from his tip. “Good girl, that was a good little slut…” Rick said as he gripped her head and slowly pulled his cock out. He knew she wanted to swallow his cum, but that would be later.

“Now stand up, and leave your coat here, once we are inside, I will rarely want you to wear anything other than your heels. Today I am going to take you down to the playroom, allow me to get to know you a little better!”

When Rick took Amber inside and down stairs Amber would see the most elaborate and well appointed playroom anyone could ever imagine. It had taken Master Rick nearly ten years to assemble his collection of benches, X’s, whips, cuffs, and various types of tools to bind her, control her, and fuck her!

Amber was nervous when Master Rick told her to look up and smile. She could only trust he wouldn't show her face to other people. She smiled as best she could with his massive prick stuffed down her throat.

Amber felt him hold onto her head and fuck her face. She could hear her gargle sounds as he fucked faster and faster. She held onto his cock with her mouth sucking as best she could as he pulled her mouth off.

Amber stood up gracefully, her years of ballet coming in handy, and walked into the house. She put her hands gently behind her back and made sure to walk with her tits thrust out.

Amber knew where the dungeon room was, but she followed Master Rick down the stairs slowly. She wanted to prove she was a good slut and could be well trained.

Amber waited until Master Rick gave her permission to enter the room before she walked gracefully in. She took a look around and saw it had so much more than Master Blaine ever had.

She was particularly excited about the sybian. Master Blaine told her it was an item he wished to have as it could be both reward and punishment. She look at Master Rick, "you have an amazing playroom down her Master."

Amber waited patiently with her hands behind her back as Master Rick had not told her what to do yet. She continued to look around and saw empty large picture frames and she wondered what those could be used for. She saw so many spanking items and truly massive dildos she felt her pussy twitch in apprehension.

Back