The New Neighbor (closed for Homerun2611)

teazme

Literotica Guru
Amber Johnson lives in a cookie cutter neighborhood with her husband and their two kids. She and her Jared are high school sweethearts who, when they got married, agreed Jared would be the bread winner and Amber would be a stay at home wife and mother. She is a petite blonde who works hard to keep her 30year old body in shape. She is the PTA president at her kids school and the president of the homeowners association in her neighborhood. In short, she is a perfect stepford wife.

However, Amber has a little secret from her husband. Jared is always travelling for his job and Amber got lonely. She struck up a conversation with her neighbor who had some similar interests as Amber, namely making her his delighful little whore. Amber serves her neighbor everyday while her husband leaves town and her kids are in school.

Amber gets home from dropping her kids off at school and is shocked to see a moving van at her neighbors house. She looks down at her phone and sees a text from her Dom. She reads the next , "By now you see I had to move Slut. I had to rush home to be with family and I sold my house. Good luck in the future slut."

Amber whimpers in need but decides she will still be the perfect HOA president and makes some cookies before going over to introduce herself.

Richard Thomas had known Blaine Tygert for a few years now. They had met at the club, a very high end BDSM club where they were both charter members. They had shared women on more than a few occasions, both were Doms and and enjoyed a certain type of woman, a specific type of submissive.

Richard was the first to learn that his friend was going to move, it had been sudden, but some things could not be delayed. He offered his home to Richard, who already had penthouse in the city, and initially Rick refused. However, a week ago, Blaine had asked him to come over and see his place, and after being taken to the playroom, a fully equipped BDSM dungeon, Blaine turned and smiled, “That isn’t even my favorite part of the house.”

He lead Rick over to the eating area in the kitchen which overlooked both Blaines three tiered deck but also an outstanding view of the neighbor’s yard. Out in the back in a sexy sundress, hat and high heels was Amber. “She is my favorite part, and she comes with the house.”

As the two men looked on, Blaine described their relationship, how Amber was dressed as she was, over dressed in this instance, because she wore exactly and only what Blaine told her too, ”She is a perfect sub, an ideal slut… I promise.” That was all Rick needed to hear.

Rick had moved in the day before, and had finally arranged things just as he wanted them. He had not had a chance to introduce himself to Amber yet, but Blaine had suggested. “You won’t have to wait long, she will cum to you… and my friend, she is well trained!”

Amber decided on making her famous chocolate chip cookies for her new next doof neighbor. While she worked on baking them she decided to try and text Master Blaine. She wanted to make sure the new homeowner knew nothing about her. She texts Master Blaine, "this slut saw the moving van. This slut hopes you made sure to remove everything as you moved so quickly."

Amber finishes baking the cookies and lets them cool. She goes and puts on her classic HOA outfit, khakis, a plain white button up and a little sweater tied around her shoulders with her hair perfectly styled.

Amber checks her phone for a text from Master Blaine but doesn't see anything. Amber checks and sees her neighbor's car js in the driveway before she walks over. Amber checks her makeup before she leaves, she never leaves the house without looking perfect.

She sees she looks perfect, grabs the cookies and walks over to the new neigbbor's house. She politely rings the door bell and has a smile on her face,hiding the nerves that hope Master Blaine removed everything.

Rick had showered, putting on a dark blue suit, a white fine point, Egyptian cotton shirt, no tie, a white pocket square in his suit coat pocket, platinum cuff links which bore the symbol of the BDSM club where he had met Blaine. She likely did not know the symbol, but she would recognize the cuff links, if he removed his jacket. He wore expensive, Italian black loafers and no socks. He expected her visit.

Most of the toys were now downstairs in a room he had created as the “playroom”. Only one piece of Blaine’s furniture remained up stairs, and it was it in it’s own room, overlooking his and her backyard, the yard where her husband worked and her children played. It it, covered in a black silk sheet, was a restraint bench. Amber would be very familiar!

Blaine sent him a text, “The slut is anxious, you should see her soon…”. Rick dabbed on cologne and came downstairs, the house was meticulously clean, just like Blaine had always kept it

Rick was six foot three, 190 pounds of well coffee man. Jet black hair, slicked back, well tanned, broad shouldered, with a muscular lean frame, and piercing blue eyes.

He heard the doorbell ring and a wicked smile curled his lips. So it begins, he thought, and he opened the door, eyes sparkling, pearly whites flashing. He opened the door and gave her a second to take him, in. He knew he was much better looking than Blaine, despite being a few years older. He let his eyes scan her up and down, only to raise his brow in a bit of disappointment. He knew she was capable of much more, this outfit was fine for upper class suburbia, but would hardly be allowed by her Sir.

”Hello, my I help you ..” He asked, opening the door to allow her inside ….

Amber was nervous as she waited for the door to open. She hoped the previous owner removed everything and had kept quiet about their relationship, but she couldn't be sure.

She finally hears the door open and looked at the new homeowner. Amber smiled her polite HOA President smile, "welcome to the neighborhood." She can't help but stare a little at her new neighbor, he is quite handsome. She holds up the plate of cookies, "I wanted to come over and introduce myself as I am the president of our neighborhood HOA."

Amber takes a moment to try a peer inside. Master Blaine had been meticulous about keeping the house neat, but he also kept a lot of the bondage toys he used on Amber out in the open. Amber breathed a soft sigh of relief that it looked like he had moved everything out.

She looks again at her new neighbor, "I live next door with my husband and two kids. I would love to chat when you have a chance about some rules we have for the neighborhood. Is now a good time?" Amber asks innocently, feeling more confident Master Blaine took everything.

Rick looked into her eyes, kept looking until she looked back, he wanted to see into her very soul. “Blaine told me I would like this neighborhood very much and that I would be meeting you shortly. He gave me a very good understanding of what I might enjoy?”

Rick took the cherries. “I am not all that interested in the HOA, but I will pay my dues, however I believe you are a woman of many talents, aren’t you? Of course Blaine was a much more social man than I, I tend to keep things more personal, other than some very specific exceptions.”

Rick also kept things very neat, although his subs did most of the direct clean up. He eyed Amber up and down. “I understand you are a woman who likes to follow rules, is that correct?”

For instance, Rick knew that Blaine required Amber to only wear dresses or short shorts in public if he would see her, and when she visited she often only wore lingerie under her trench coat. He waited to see her responses to his statements.

They were walking into his living room, and she would see that he had kept one item up stairs, but it was hidden under a sheet. It could really have been anything, but it was the BDSM bondage bench that Blaine had often used on her.

”Would you care for something to drink?”

Amber smiled her innocent smile when he said she had many talents. Amber responds innocently, hoping this man has no idea what Blaine was to her, "oh yes, I have many talents. I am on the PTA, I coach my daughter's soccer team and I love to organize our neighborhood block parties."

Amber was getting the feeling Blaine and told her new neighbor some stuff about her, especially when he mentioned following rules. She shuddered a little as he eyed her up and down, but she kept her face perfectly smiling, "I have to love rules as I enforce them in both my HOA position and as a soccer coach. She deliberately avoids any other answer.

Amber follows him into the living room and sees what looks likenthe bondage bench under a sheet, but she ignores it as best she can, "yes a drink sounds lovely." She hasn't been offered a seat so she stays standing. She looks around and notices there are no pictures on the wall, "are you all moved in? I notice no pictures or any decor."

Amber walks the entire living room, avoiding going near the bench. She can't believe Blaine left it there. She tells herself to calm down, it could be anything under there. She shouldn't get worked up yet.

She takes the drink offered and looks at Rick, "what prompted your move here?"

"oh yes, I have many talents. I am on the PTA, I coach my daughter's soccer team and I love to organize our neighborhood block parties." Rick calmly shook his head no, “No, that wasn’t it. Let me think …”

”I have to love rules as I enforce them in both my HOA position and as a soccer coach.” Rick chuckled, this time moving moving closer to Amber, and closely encircling her. “That wasn’t it either…”

She was continuing to make conversation. “I have very specific tastes, but I plan to have some things up soon, I tend to take much of my own photography, and Amber, you look very photogenic, do you ever pose?”

Rick came back with a drink, and offered, it to her, watching her tentatively take it. And again, shook his head, and just after she had taken her drink he reached out and snapped it out of her hand. “How silly of me… “ He walked back into the kitchen and amber should have heard the tinkling of ice on ceramic glass.

When he walked back out, he was holding a ceramic bowl, white, with the word S L U T written boldly in red on its side, Amber surely recognized it, for it was her bowl. “How thoughtless of me, I am usually a far more attentive master… “

He set the bowl down at her feet, and stood up .. “As for what prompted my move here, it was the neighborhood …” Rick reached out, and unbuttoned the top, then the second and finally a third button on Amber’s blouse. “Specifically a very certain neighbor…”

Rick pointed to the ground, to the bowl, “And as for rules, shall we start over?”

As Rick keeps talking about rules, Amber gets more and more nervous. She thinks Blaine told her new neighbor about everything. She tries to keep calm but she is freaking out.

She gasps as he takes her drink from her after she only had a sip and walks into the kitchen. She is a little surprised so she stays standing there. She whimpers when Rick comes back with her bowl and says he is normally a more attentive Master. She looks at him with fear in her eyes and she sees the complete knowledge he had of her desires. She tries to mumble, "I have no idea what you are talking about."

She watches as he unbuttons the first button, making her gasp, then the second and third. She stands before him with her plain white bra pushing up her breasts, almost begging for his attention.

Amber can do nothing more but blink, she can't believe Blaine told her new neighbor everything. Amber tries to back away towards the back door. Their yards are connected by a fence and she has gone back to her house many times that way too avoid the entire neighborhood seeing her in disarray.

As she backs away she rebuttons her blouse and sees she is close. She spins around and makes a dash for the backyard. Only when she gets to the door it is locked and when she turns Rick is right behind her.

Rick chuckled at her response, ”I have no idea what you are talking about.” He watched her squirming and fidgeting, he had no doubt that should he reach down between her legs, she would be wet as she knew not only what he meant, but at her very core, he could give her what she needed.

The fact was, as a Dominfant, Jared, the man who had been her master, was a neophyte compared to Rick, Rick had mentored Jared, but the student could not compare to the master, and Rick was the Master who Amber needed. While her mind might try to ignore, her body could not.

He hadn’t stopped and as he unbuttoned her blouse until her nice full tits, her aroused nipples were on display through the padded fabric, he spoke in low, steady, but firm tones. “Of course you do Amber, you like rules, you like a man to be in control, ways in which your husband never imagined, you are a slut, a needy slut, and lucky for you, I am here to allow you to be who you were born to be.”

Rick believed that, a submissive, a true submissive was born that way, it was as resident inside as any element of their DNA, Jared had helped her recognize her latent needs, Rick would help her perfect them. She was a very attractive woman, and she would be a perfect sub, his cock was hard simply in anticipation. If she was a good girl, he might let her suck him right there.

She was not, she was fighting a losing internal battle, trying to be the woman society, her husband wanted her to be, and denying her true slut, her true submissive, but it was only a matter of time. Rick was amused at her efforts, her little outfit, her blouse and cardigan sweater, her khaki pants, none of it was the true her, but of course only he, Jared and Amber herself knew that.

She made a dash for the door, it was locked, but he was sure she knew how to quickly escape if she needed to, yet her hands fumbled, her body belying her conscience, and as she turned, Rick placed his large hand and palm firmly against the door, making a hard slap.

”Did I tell you, you could go? Did I say you were dismissed?” Rick again brought his hand to Ambers slightly opened blouse, but this time he did not unbutton, he had been gentle before, and now he was firm. With one yank, the blouse ripped open, and buttons flew everywhere. “Jared is gone, you need a new Master Amber, lucky for you, I taught Jared everything he knows, you might have been his bitch, but he is mine, that is why he gave you to me…“ Rick used his fingers to raise her chin, making him look into his deep, but fierce blue eyes, “Now you are my slut … ”

He took his other hands and cupped her breast through her bra …he massaged her breast while pinning her against the door. “Now, this is not how you are supposed to dress for your Master is it… this does not please me, but I think you know what would? You are a good little slut aren’t you Amber, or do I need to retrain you?”

Amber couldn't believe she was standing here letting her new neighbor unbutton her blouse. She knew her nipples were hard and ready to be played with, but she thought her bra was hiding them. She listened as Rick continued and called her a slut. Her thighs clenched in memory of when Master Blaine called her his silly little bimbo slut.

As she dashed across to try and leave, Amber we arguing with herself. She knew in her heart Master Blaine had given her to Rick, but she was nervous. No one else had ever known of her desires and she needed to keep it that way. As she felt his large hand on top of the door she whimpered.

When she felt his finger lift up her chin and she met his eyes she knew there was no escaping and she didn't want to. She slowly sunk to her knees and kneels before him in her ripped open blouse, plain white satin bra and khakis with her hands on her thighs.

She looks down at the floor, "no Master, this slut is sorry to displease you already. May this slut please attempt to make amends?" Amber is nervous, she had a few hours before her kids get home from school and she knows a well versed Master could do a lot to get in a few hours.

She follows Master Rick on all fours as they go back into the living room. She sees he presses a button to turn the windows opaque so no one can see in. She nods her head, "thank you Master. This slut appreciates your discretion." As she kneels in front of Master she can feel get panties are soaked and she is ready to serve her new Master.

It had been even easier than he thought. The first moment he had called her slut, she was his, it was like she was being called home, reclaimed into her own little sexual paradise. He watched her nipples tent through her bra, and he could only imagine what was happening between her legs, but he would know soon enough.

When he looked down at the bra as she sank to her knees, she heard his disquest. “Slut, how can you expect me to enjoy you, when you don’t even wrap yourself in a way I might enjoy my presents. Tomorrow, I want you to come over with all of your panties and lingerie and model them for me, I will tell you what you may keep, if any, and what I expect, do you understand?” His tone was deep, intense, leaving no doubt with either his expectations or displeasure.

She apologized and he reached down and lightly petted her cheek with the back of his hand. “Good girl, but we have much to work on, Master Blaine clearly had a lesser standard for his women than I.” He looked at his watch, he had no intention to end her marriage, nor her relationship with her children, although there would need to be rules regarding her marital relations.

He led her into the living area, and made the windows opaque. “Of course, you are not here to be enjoyed by others, only I will decide when I might put you on display and to what audience.” He had not asked Master Blaine if he had ever taken her to a club, but with him there would not be any discussion.

He raised her up from her knees, by placing his fingers underneath her chin and leading her first standing and then to step up on the large circular coffee table, “Now, slut, strip for me …” He walked over to the closet and found her a gorgeou pair of 4 inch designer, stilettos. “… nice and slow, and then put these on, so I may inspect my slut.” He stepped back and sat down, this was her opportunity to prove to him, she was worth the effort necessary to be his slut!

Amber whimpers at the thought of a lingerie fashion show. She hopes he likes what she has, but she already knows if he doesn't she will go buy more to please him. Amber thinks to herself that she has barely known him an hour and already she wants to please him.

Amber is surprised that he would want to display her. Master Blaine always talked about showing her off once she was trained but he never got the chance. Part of her was intrigued at what being put on display would mean, she just hoped her face would be hidden. She couldn't risk people finding out about her slutty side.

Amber stood on the coffee table and knew she was going to do the best she could as she stripped for him. She slowly took off the unbuttoned buttonup shirt. She undid her khakis and slowly spun around so he could see her nice toned ass. She teased just a little by pulling her khakis back up before sliding them down and bending over at the waist to sway her ass a little bit.

She stood back up and turned around and reached behind to unhook her bra. Amber slowly slid it down showing off her perky tits and hard nipples. She shimmyed a little so Master Rick could see her tits were completly natural. She finally removed her panties which had a nice wet patch on them.

Finally she was naked and stepped into the high heels Master Rick had given her. Once in the heels she assumed the present position Master Blaine taught her, legs spread as far as she could stand, arms crossed behind her neck, tits thrust out and eyes down, "I hope you find this slut acceptable Master."

There had been no subtlety in how Richard, Rick actually, as his friends, and at times, even former subs referred to him. Blaine had made it clear, that Amber needed, craved and would respond best to a firm hand, a man that she could simply submit to, and give control to her inner slut.

At first, the picture Blaine had shared of her, in her Khaki’s and Peter Pan collared blouse, had left Rick cold, it was only later, wearing a corset and now bra, pinned to a St. Andrews cross, the juices of her aroused cunt, quite literally dripping down her inner thighs, that Rick saw the potential.

Blaine was in fact a neophyte in being a Domme, at best the studen, while Rick was a master. Young Amber had only begun to touch the tip of the iceburg of the joys of being a sub, his sub, his pet, his slut!

He never grinned as she performed, giving her a steely eyed response as she looked for approval. How she tried to teas, shimmy her little ass, but the wetness of her panties, the strong scent of her aroused musk showed Rick what he wanted to see.

”Good girl!” Was the closest a compliment would come as she was now stripped bare, had put on the heels and assumed the position .. sort of! Fucking Blaine, never one to be precise, he had let her be sloppy, he would get her trained. Standing up, he pulled back his hand and brought it down on her ass in a rousoundingly loud spank.

“Is that how you think a slut presents?” Another even harder spank, the outline of his hand no visible in a dark red hand print on each of her ass cheeks. “Arch that back .. more.. push out that ass.. Jesus we have work to do… elbows back, chin up… slut, do you even know what you’re doing .. straighter, wider… “

And to each condescending command, each voicing of his displeaasure he watched her body Respond, her petals glisten more, dew drops forming… “Better…” He said as he moved to the end table at the far end of the couch that faced Amber’s impromptu round coffee table stage.

He pulled out a riding crop, a pair of nipple clamps and a blindfold … it was now time to begin the inspection …

Amber felt her entire body flush when Master Rick called her good girl. She always loved being called good girl and she will do almost anything to hear it from her Dom's lips. She saw Master Rick stand and walk over to her, a stern expression on his face and she was nervous.

She felt the spank land on her ass and fought to hold her body still. Master Blaine rarely spanked her that hard, only for punishment. As soon as the second spank fell she knew she had to be perfect for Master Rick.

She moved her body as he demanded. She arched her back and stuck out her ass and tits even further. She could feel her body responding to his commands and felt her juices dripping down her thigh. When he heard hin say better she breathed a soft sigh of relief. She was worrried she would never please him. She held the final position he put in her and she knew Master Rick was much tougher than Master Blaine as this position was very uncomfortable.

Amber watched his strong body move away and toward a box she had missed when she was looking around. She bit her lip when she saw nipple clamps, she loved having her nipples and tits played with.

As she held her position and heard Master Rick walk back to her she got very nervous that she wouldn't pass inspection and what that might mean for a punishment.

Rick was disappointed in Blaine, but not surprised. The man simply lacked the finer details of true dominance. She would need some retraining, but a few times feeling the whip, and she should find herself beginning to perform at the level he not only expected, but demanded.

He never considered letting her change positions. He tied the blindfold behind her head. “Remember all I do is for you, to help you become a better slut, a slut worthy of a true Master.” He used the end of the riding crop to trace around her nipples, and then with two quick flicks he spanked her nipples, He watched them get even perkier, and he watched teh juices flow down her thighs.

”You want to be good don’t you, you want to be a good slut, you just have never been properly taught. All that begins to change right now… you have potential slut, I can see what Blaine saw in you, unfortunately he failed you, failed to bring out your very best.”

With her nipples still throbbing from the sting of the crop, he clasped the nipple clamps on her, and he watched her reaction to the intense pinch of the clamp. He leaned down and ran his tongue over the pinched nipple, giving it a gentle suckle.

He ran the tip of the crop down the middle of her chest, down her nicely sculpted abs, down her mound, until the shaft was nestled between her wet folds. “Let’s discuss your cunt… tell me who this belongs to?”

As Amber lost her sight and heard Master Rick tell her, "Remember all I do is for you, to help you become a better slut, a slut worthy of a true Master," and she whimpered. She knew serving Master Rick would be difficult, but worth it, "yes Master. I want to serve you as you deserve." She hopes she pleases him as she is afraid of the types of punishment he would use.

As she felt the crop on her nipples she fought every feeling to move. She loves her nipples being played with and roughed up. The two slaps on her nipples made her moan out, "mmm yes Master. I want to be the best slut ever."

She hears the nipple clamps being opened and bites her lip. She feels them pinch onto her nipples and cries out, "oh yes Master. Thank you it feels so good." Amber could almost cum from her nipples being tugged and pinched. She fights to stay still as he suckles her nipples, "oh Master I love having my nipples used."

Feeling the crop slide down her body made Amber nervous, but also made her juices drip even more. She fought the urge to grind her hips against the shaft as it nestled into her pussy lips.

Amber bit her lip and told Master Rick, "this cunt belongs to you. My husband hasn't gotten to fuck me for 6 months. He is happy with blowjobs."

Amber isnt stupid, she knows her husband cheats while he is away on business, but as long as her life doesn't change she doesn't care.

Rick has more hope for Amber as he sees her reaction to pain. Her cunt is literally dripping down her thighs as he applies the nipple clamps and then pulls on the clamps nice and hard. He hears her plea and might believe Her, "mmm yes Master. I want to be the best slut ever." He squeezes the clamp even hard, watching how her body quivers and her cunt slightly spasms.

“To be the best slut requires focus and determination, you will need to do everything I ask and be available to me when I ask you to be.” Rick slows as he knows Amber has a lot of things she is doing, wife, mother and ideal little neighborhood woman. “Are you willing to take the risks necessary to be the slut you crave of being?”

Rick can tell these are hard questions for Amber, but he also know what her body and soul most needs. She may hat herself for it at times, but deep down she is who she is, and Blaone had barely scratched the surface. He has also watched Amber and her husband form afar, and knows something about him as well, he wants to be controlled, he is weak and will most get off by her putting him in his rightful place.

When Amber says her cunt belongs to him, Rick lowers the crop and brings it up for two hard strkes, one to the dripping lips of her pussy, the other to her already swollen and visible clit. He knows she will embrace the pain.

”He may be, but I am not….if he must get anything, your husband will settle for handjobs, and he is lucky if he gets that. Rick moves forward and pulls off Ambers blindfold. He then steps back and has her watch as he undoes his zipper, and pulls out the biggest, Harde’s, and most beautiful cock Amber has ever seen, more than twice the size of her husbands, and much bigger, Thicker, harder and gorgeous even than Master Blaine.

”If you do as I say, this is yours to worship and enjoy… your mouth and cunt need to be envisioning this, lusting for this, and not settling for anything less, do you understand me slut?”

Amber bites her lip as Master Rick asks, "Are you willing to take the risks necessary to be the slut you crave of being?” She takes a moment to truly think about her answer, she wants to discover how much of a slut she truly is, but she also loves her children. She looks towards where she heard Master Rick's voice, "I want to serve you but still be able to be a loving mom to my kids." She hopes he understands.

Amber feels the crop leave her pussy and braces for a strike. She feels it hit her pussy lips and it is an exquiste pain. Before she could think the next strike her hits her clit and she cries out in pleasure and pain.

Amber nods her head, "ofcourse Master, you decide what I am allowed to do with my husband." She honestly doesn't want much to do with her husband anyways as he is always gone and always cheating.

She blinks as the blindfold is removed and her mouth starts to water at the sight of Master Rick's cock. She has never seen one so long and thick. "I will do anything you ask so I can serve your amazing cock Master."

Amber's mouth hangs open a little at the thought of being allowed to lick and suck that goregous cock. She knows she would do anything for a chance to have that massive cock plunge into her pussy.

Rick is quiet at first at the response Amber gives him, and he is impressed although in the moment he won’t let her know, but over time she will see how he helps her be her best self and takes pride in her ability to be both his slut and a terrific mother and member to her community. His only response, “You can be it all, if you truly dedicate yourself, and know what you need?”

Is she satisfied with the answer, we shall see, she will show it in action and deed. Her husband will become a mere subject to their game, she, her children, and thier evolving relationship the focus. He feels her reaction knows her need for pain, Rick is precise in his strikes, and again stings the nub of her clit. “Tonight you do nothing, tomorrow you tell me his reaction, each day I will give you instruction on exactly what I want done. However tonight, while doing nothing, I want you to wear a piece of sexy lingerie, at least as sexy as you own until I shop for you. Tonight at 10 PM, I want you to go to your bedroom window, the one that faces my bedroom, I want you to have your phone, and I want you to stand before it, your windows wide open, do you understand?”

Rick allows her eyes to take in his cock, hears her pledge to serve him, “All in time, you must earn the right to Master’s cock, and it can be as easily given as taken away, but it all depends on you.” He doesn’t stroke it, or touch it, he simply watches her mouth water, and her legs clench. She has no idea how much his talented cock will please her.

He decides to give her a special treat, “Slut, show me your pussy, if it is drooling for me, I will let you have one touch, one taste, before you leave for the day?”

Amber nods wheb Rick tells her, "You can be it all, if you truly dedicate yourself, and know what you need." Amber wants to prove she can make Master Rick proud and do it all.

She feels hin strike her clit again and it grounds her to focus on serving him in the here and now. As she feels strike after strike on her clit her hips want to buck against the crop and she moans out, "it feels so good Master." Amber nods her head, "yes Master I won't touch my husband tonight, even though he comes home tonight."

Amber, upon hearing his offer of a special treat, immediately reaches down and spreads her pussy lips for hin to see how sopping wet her pussy is. Her juices are flowing down her thighs and Amber begs, "please Master please let this needy slut have one taste of your gorgeous cock before she goes home. This slut is begging you."

Amber looks at Master Rick as he dismisses her to return home. She looks at him and repeats his orders for her so he knows she was paying attention, "This slut will do do nothing with her husband, tomorrow I will tell you his reaction. I will greet him wearing my sexiest piece of lingerie I own. Tonight at 10 PM, I will want go to my bedroom window, the one that faces your bedroom, and I will have my phone and I will stand before it, the windows wide open."

Amber covers her body up as best she can before she goes through their joint backyards and prepares for her husband to come home. They always have their kids go to a grandparent's house the night her husband comes home.

Amber puts on a red floor length nightgown and greets her husband. When he goes to try and kiss her Amber moves her head, "i don't feel well tonight." Amber makes dinner and her husband talks through all of dinner about his trip, never asking about her or the kids. Her husband goes to his office after dinner and tells her not to disturb him.

Amber looks at the clock and sees it is 9:55 so she goes up to her bedroom and stands by the window holding her phone, her nipples standing firm and poking through the nightgown. She waits for Master Rick to call her.

When Amber spreads her lips and shows Master Rick how needy her pussy is, how badly it wants him, he smiles, “Good girl”. He runs his hand along her jaw line, teasing her lower lip with the pad of his thumb. Back and forth he plays until he feels her tongue come out to meet him, sliding his thumb in farther, “Show me what you’d like to do to my cock?”

He sees the fire in her eyes, and watches as she works him, and when she is done, he takes his hand away, sliding it down Amber’s shoulder and then pushing her down to her knees. “You have fifteen seconds, that is all slut, show me that you truly want to worship this cock?”

All in all, Rick is pleased with the progress of the day, the submission of Amber and he watches as near naked, but still really only available to his eyes, he watches her scamper across the yard. It is a trip she will need to learn well, and learn to do in all sorts of costumes and stages of undress. Rick his having cameras installed that allows him full time views of both his and Amber’s back yards.

At 10:00 PM, Rick is wearing a beautiful silk black robe, his body tanned, oiled and naked underneath. He has his phone in his hand, and dials Amber’s number, his room still dark so she can’t see him, but he is looking across and sees her silhouette in the window.

He waits and sees her pick up, and look across curious. “Hello slut, have you done as I asked, tell me about your evening?” He hears all she has to say. “That is your sexiest lingerie? .. Tomorrow at 1 PM, I will pick you up in front to go shopping.” It is a command not a request. Yet he does like the red nightgown. “What are you wearing underneath your nightgown slut? Are you wet for me?”

If she is, Master Rick will turn on his light, let her see he is watching and remove his robe so that she can gaze on his body? Little Amber is about to put on a show, Master Rick knows exactly what he wants and expects Amber to perform exactly as he demands!

Amber whimpers when Master Rick calls her Good girl. Amber feels his finger on her lips and she softly sticks her tongue out as his thumb slips in. Amber sucks and gently nibbles on his thumb, wanting to prove she has a talented mouth. Master Blaine said she was a delightful little cocksucker.

When Master Rick gave her permission to lick his cock for 15 seconds, Amber didn't waste a single second. She starts with the head and licks around and around before she licks the shaft, not taking him into her mouth yet. She softly kisses and tongues his cock, making it nice and slobbery. When the 15 seconds are up she stops, Amber doesn't want to anger him by ignoring his orders.

Amber answers the phone quickly so she doesn't start off making Master Rick irritated. She tells Master Rick about how her husband tried to kiss her but she turned her head. She also tells him how he went to his office after dinner and doesn't want to be disturbed. She also tells Master Rick that her husband's office is visible from his home as well, it is in the back corner.

Amber softly nods her head, "I will be ready at 1pm, and I am naked beneth the nightgown Sir." Amber hopes she is right in answering that way, he never told her to wear anything beneath the nightgown.

She bites her lip a little bit, "yes Sir. I csn feel my juices pooling in my pussy already Sir."

Rick doesn’t show it yet, he wants her to earn it, prodding her to do her best with every effort, yet as she first nibbles his thumb, a special little combination of teeth and tongue, he is intrigued. Blaine had said she was a very talented little cock sucker, but of course Blaine’s cock could not compare to Rick’s. She would have to earn it.

When she does get a chance to briefly enjoy his massive organ, she makes the most of it, and Master Rick has to work to suppress his moans, and allow her an extended session. Yet he knows how to train his subs, and Amber could be special, perhaps the best yet, but she needs to be hungry famished, in her cravings for his cock.

Perhaps it was this bit of talent, or how he enjoyed watching her run half naked across their backyards that motivated Master Rick to give Amber a special treat and specific motivation. When Amber tells Rick about her husband, he chuckles in disdain, “Well maybe he will see what a real man, a real cock is like?” Rick knows her husband is nothing compared ot him, and what he will do for Amber, make her feel and want.

Rick is still in the dark, as Amber says her juices are flowing. He now turns on the light, and lets Amber look over at him. He methodically unties his robe, letting Amber finally feast on his sculpted body, his eight packed abs, his pecs and biceps strong, sculpted, powerful. Yet his cock is flaccid, and amber should know her mission.

Rick stands there and then raises the phone, “Okay slut, nice and slow, take your gown off for me…. Then turn around, and bend over, slide your finger between your legs… show me that wet pussy, show me you like to perform for your Master.. make me hard slut.. I will let you know what I want next, and if I will let you cum!”

Amber blinks as the light in the other house is turned on. But she finally sees Master Rick in his robe and he looks so commanding. She bites her lip as he unties his robe and she sees his naked body for the first time. She can't help but stare and how ripped he is. Her mind goes to all the things he can do with those muscles.

She hears him call her slut and it brings her back to him and she focuses on his voice and commands. She hears his directions and gets butterflies in her belly, excited to follow his commands. She slowly slides each strap off her shoulder and her nightgown slips off ber body to pool at her feet. She stands before him naked with hard pointy nipples and a dripping cunt.

She slowly turns around so her toned, yet juicy ass is towards Master Rick's window and she bends over. She parts her thighs and slides a finger through her dripping cunt.

She doesn't touch her clit because she hasn't gotten permission so she keeps stroking her pussy lips and her juices keep dripping. She whimpers into the phone, "please Master may I use my fingers to fuck myself?"

Back