Sons Of Anarchy (Closed)

Emily Smile as you offer this hand and she took it thanking him by kissing his cheek as she got off his bike. When it came to the motorcycle she was definitely out of her element but by look on Opie's face she knew he was out of his element here she heard his question as she grabbed his arm and they walked in. Emily was the kind of girl who was taught that she should defend herself from a very young age it's why she learned how to fight she knew a little jiu-jitsu but mostly American boxing.

When Opie asked what she did here she smiled "I dable in a bit of everything. My father used to tell me it was important for a lady to know how to defend herself so I was taught how to use a gun I was taught how to use a bow and I was taught how to fight without using weapons." Emily didn't want to gloat that wasn't her style not to Opie anyway. She decided to take him to the outside site. Emily went to a stand the place had no roof but did have walls.

The sound effects were very real and since it was a roofless place there was no need for ear phones. She removed her hand gun from her hip holster and yanked back the clip hearing the bullet go into the chamber. Ahead of them were paper targets like you would see in a police shooting range. Emily looked at him and hoped he would like the place, it was different.

“You fight bare handed?”, , he says in a tone that did little to hide his surprise while giving Emily the side eye, “I didn’t realize I hooked up with Rhonda Rouse”, he chuckled only half joking.. Standing back he wonders what other surprises she had up her sleeve.

“This is a nice place. Tell you what lets do three clips each whoever has the best score buys lunch…”, looking at at her as he pats his pocket to be sure he remembered his wallet.. Figuring he’d probably lose after all he hadn’t shot in months and she had been coming here regularly..

“You first Anne Oakley I want to see what ya got.”, releasing the clip and feeding seven rounds into it. Then sliding it back into the handle and cycling the slide to put one round in the chamber and double checking the safety.

Emily laughed " hey I have my bad days I am no Annie Oakley but thank you for the compliment and it sounds good loser buys lunch." This place was the best because there was much more going on. She took a stance and in the distance about two hundred feet away was her target. She stood legs apart and smiled as she started to shoot and every shot was perfect she took four shots in the face area and the rest where the heart would be.

Emily smiled it was a good day and shr saw the look on Opies face. "easy there tiger" she growled in a loving way.

Opie, watches perfect her form, and placement counting up the score as Emily shot, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60.. Wiping his eyes and hoping she does want to go someplace expensive,,

His eyes weren’t as sharp as they once were, the target was crystal clear, but the sights on his gun won’t come into focus no matter how hard he squinted.. Taking a stance he locks his wrists and fires bang, head shot, bang , another headshot, bang a perfect body shot. His next shot hit the left shoulder worth only six points, firing again he hits a perfect dead center body shot and another head shot..

“Let’s see what is that 60 for you and 56 for me. You sure you ain’t Annie Oakley?”, blinking hoping his eyes would behave a little better next round.. Taking the clip from his gun and feeding in five bullets. Smiling at Emily he couldn’t be prouder of her. Her growl was super cute, and maybe tonight after the kids go to bed he could turn into a tigress..

“Your turn Em.”, his eyes reverted to her perfect ass,

Emily chuckled she didn't wanna show him up but she also knew he would be angry if she lost on purpose. So she would give him an honest grin and took a deep breath. She took down their targets and smiled. Emily was impressed by how good Opie was. She figured he would be great because he was in a biker gang and had been for years so when it was her turn again she put up new targets and she put her hand out with the gun Look to Him and pulled the trigger.

While looking at Opie Emily kept pulling the trigger each bullet went into the head of the target and while looking at Opie the last bullet went into the targets heart. " the only reason I am as good as I am is because my father taught me how to use a gun at the age of six he was a military man at first and then got tangled up with the I don't understand wrong people."

Opie watched as Emily easily nailed everything down range, cocked his head as she tells about her Dad.

“At the age of six?”, he states questioningly, he would have found her statement a bit suspect if it would have came from someone else but Emily had never lied to him and to top it off she was shooting like a champ.

He was curious why she never mentioned her father before. He was conflicted should he ask her why she never mentioned her day before or not, somethings ignorance is bless. On the other hand if they were going to build a strong lasting relationship he wanted to know everything about her the good, the bad and the ugly..

He loads his colt and cycles the slide to cock and takes a stance and lifts it up and arms length and takes a deep breath and releases it and he gently squeezes the trigger. Then in one fluid motion squeezes off the other five rounds head shots all. Shooting always relaxed him and helped him think it clears his mind it always did.. But he still was reluctant to ask Emily about her father.

He remembered when he found out about Donna’s father and how he abused her, and how he made sure her father would never hurt anyone again but that was a secret he’d take to his grave. Still listening to Emily, ‘and then got tangled up with the wrong people.’

“He got tangled up with the wrong people, what happen to him?”

Emily knew the moment she told him about her father, there was going to be the question about him. She never lied to Opie and would never deny him the truth. " I can tell you are having a little trouble swallowing me doing this at the age of six but I also know you well enough to know that you believe me because I was 6 years old. My father had a special gun made for me when I was small so it fit my size fine. His father, my grandfather was a blacksmith. I don't remember him very well I just remembered the small gun he made for me before he died."

There was a good reason why Emily had a hard time talking about her family, it was because of the way her father disappeared and the way her mother was murdered that's why she never talked about it. But Emily would never deny Opie the truth and she would never lie to him, hell Emily couldn't even imagine telling him a white lie let alone a real lie it's not how she worked and that's not how love worked at least with him. Emily motions for Opie to follow over in the corner away from everybody was a booth no one ever sat there
so she sat on one side and motion for Opie to sit.

Right across from her so she could look into his eyes, it was just the way she was she always wanted to look into his eyes while she was burying her soul to him. "There really is a reason why I've never spoke about this some of what I don't remember but what I do remember gave me nightmares for years. They was so bad I was put on so many different medications but all the medication did was numb me. Numbed my reaction to the world. All I wanted to do was forget what happened not be numb" Emily sighed softly brushing away a tear.

Looking down Emily was about to reopen wounds. "My fathers name was Markus best Marksmen you could ever want. He treated my mother horribly. I was an accident when my mother told my father she was pregnant with me he almost beat her to death. He insisted he could not have children and that my mother had sex with somebody else and that she was a whore but when I was born my mother told me I was spitting image of him. So much so even my father believed I was his and he apologized to my mother and being as weak as my mother.

My father was discharged from the Army but it wasn't an honorable discharge. My father he pissed people off, the wrong people over there that's why he was the way he was with my mother, some how it was her fault he was a nasty man." It was easy to see this was hard for her to talk about. She smiled seeing Opie take her hands in his, Emily smiled and squeezed his hands in her own. Showing him that she appreciated him and loved him. Closing her eyes she took a deep breath and slowly let her breath and let it out to continue her story.

"After I was born things were good for a while unfortunately it would not last. I was four when my father wanted me to follow in his shoes see after my mother gave birth to me she was told that she could not have any more children there were complications with my birth and it upset my father knowing he would never have a son so he decided when I was four barely out of diapers that he wanted to make me a marksman he wanted to try and make me into the boy I wasn't. And my mother found out she was pissed and told my father it was not going to happen.

He hit my mother it was the first time I ever saw him do anything like that. But wouldn't be the last time and saw worse from him. That's why my grandfather made me a gun when I was six because he decided to wait till I was six because I couldn't hold a gun not at 4 I could barely hold it at 6. While I was home he borrowed money from a biker gang Hells Angels they were worse in your gang ever was I'll be they were into everything but what I hated about the Hells Angels as they killed innocent people that is something your game doesn't do killing innocent people is sick."

"So pretty much Opie he borrowed money from the group and he could not pay it back my mother was murdered because of what he did. She died when I turned eight and then 6 months later my father disappears no trace of them whatsoever. My mother had insurance money that went to me even though I was in the Foster system but I still don't know what happened to him Hell's Angels do not keep prisoners so he's most likely dead somewhere he could have been eaten by wild boar for all I know it's why I've never discussed it with anybody.

Not even you too many memories too much bad stuff but you deserve to know especially if we're going to start a family together." Emily side a little bit unable to think what to do next but she looked up into Opie's eyes and smiled. " what happens in my life is part of the reason why I have trust issues you and Donna are really the only two I ever trusted."

Opie put his gun back in its holster as he listens, His heart weeps as Emily tells of her tormented childhood. He winces as she told him about how her father beat her mother.. A man who hits a woman isn’t much of a man is thought that rolled over and over in his mind..

As much as he had done, as much as he had seen seen in his 45 years this was the worst there was, there's a point he didn’t want to hear another word. But what kind of man would he be if he wasn’t there for Emily.. He could have went a lifetime without hearing all the horrors of her childhood. It is a wonder she has grown up to be as strong and kind as she is he thought to himself.. He marveled at how strong she has become.. And hoped he will be man enough to deserve her love and trust..

Reaching out he takes the revolver from her hand and lays it on the table in front of them then reaches around her and draws her close hugging her tight.

“Emily no one will ever hurt you again you have my promise.”, kissing the top of her head.. Holding her for a long, long time feeling their hearts beat as one… Never wanting to let her go.

Last edited:
Emily had so much bad stuff going on with her in her past. Emily didn't want him to know all of that because she was afraid that if he knew everything he might run away, it's why he was in the dark about it but when he held her she closed her eyes and smiled it's why she wanted his children. It is why she wanted to be his wife it's why she wanted everything because she knew he was the man she needed to be around. Sighing softly she looked up into his eyes.

"Opie I didn't want to tell you because I was afraid you'd run away. Me feeling so much pain, seeing so much pain. It can change a person but my mother begged me to stay the way that I am. She taught me from a very young age to be a strong woman to love others, to not let what happens to her or her father harden my heart or soul. I love you baby I know I have your life I know that." Emily smiled, she was about ready to say something.

Till she heard glass break...

"Opie did you hear that?"

Still gazing into her eyes the only thing in the world was her, and how good it felt to hold her.. Everything else simply disappears the only thing her feels is the soft warmth of her body and the beating of her heart..

“Don’t worry babe I’m not going anywhere.”

Suddenly, her voice sounding alarmed invaded the comfort zone he was in.. “No, what?”, he says unsure.

He didn’t hear anything, but the laughter of children, the chatter of people and the sporadic sound of gunfire.. All the sounds one might hear at a gun-range.. He loosens his hold on Emily, his arm fall to his sides as he swivels his head trying in vain to hone in on whatever she hears.. But hears nothing.

Emily wondered if she was losing her marbles she grabbed her gun and walked down the side of the building. Right next to where they were was a convenience store that sold liquor a lot of different liquor. She had her gun making sure the safety was off and that it was loaded she knelt down and took a deep breath closing her eyes. It was then she heard people talking she recognized one man was the one that owned the place and heard them demand money. She took her cellphone and called 911.

"911 whats your emergency" She heard on the other end. Emily told them there was a 211 and gave the address. Getting off the phone she rolled her eyes. "useless pigs this is why I hate police, a lot can happen in twenty minutes." Emily growled looking at Opie.

As he follows Emily, Opie watches her crotch down so she is on one knee and looking up sees three men in a heated conversation. One of them had something in his hand a knife a gun, maybe but the glare on the windows and the distance was far enough Opie didn’t trust his eyes.. He just couldn’t be sure what he was witnessing.. Trying edge around to get in front of Emily to shield her, but he couldn't.

“Be cool Em.. Let’s not aggravate the situation.. Be on the ready but let’s see what’s going to happen.”

Hopefully these men would leave the store without harming anyone.. When the store owner was out of harms way they could act.. Emily was a deadly shot but would the bullet be deflected as it ri[[ed though the glass. Would Emily’s gun have enough stopping power? Did they have a gun would they return fire? Would they shoot Emily? A thousand questions rattled in his brain.

Last edited:
Emily close your eyes and listen to what was going on it did not sound good and the last thing she wanted to do was to shoot anybody but she knew one thing she would not let anybody innocent die that's why she wanted to be the fighter that she is today to help people if she had the ability to heal herself every time she got hurt she would be a superhero but unfortunately this was the real world and the real world sucked. Emily wanted no one to get hurt.

But as her eyes were closed she heard someone cocked her gun and her eyes opened up she looked at Opie gave him a gesture with her head and she slowly peeked over the man was giving over the money but his partner decided to do something else the manager was on his knees and the guy had a gun to his hand she caught her gun aimed and fired shooting the gun out of the guy's hand. She heard the guy Scream and pain and knew she hit him she knew she could have hit the innocent guy.

But she didn't have a choice either cause a small wound or the guy dies. The manager looked at her and she motioned for him to leave and saw the other guy getting pissed so she had the gun drawn to him because his partner was screaming in agony that a bullet went through his hand.

"Don't do it why would you let your partner try and kill him he did everything you wanted" Emily was beyond pissed.

Opie, has his gun cocked and sprints forward until he’s close enough to press the muzzle of his 45 against the back of the head and shouts, “Eat dirt you miserable fuck.”

All the while keeping an eye on Emily.. Kicking the gun aside and motioning to the store owner to pick up the gun..

The small worthless piece of shit Emily shot held his bleeding hand as he cries out, “Call me an ambulance, hurry call me an ambulance.”

“OK you’re an ambulance..”, said Opie and nodded to Emily. Hoping she wasn’t to pissed to get this guy some medical attention. Padding his back pocket he remembers he left his cell at the house.

As the store owner picks up the gun Opie asks, “You OK? You have any rope or tie wraps we can use to tie their hands and feet with? The police said it’ll be twenty minutes or more before they will be here..”

The store owner nodded and opened a drawer behind the counter and produced two packs of tie wraps and tosses them to Opie. Opie tares one package open and removes a wrap and orders the man Emily shot to hold out his hand and wraps the tie around the guys wrist and tightens it down and hard as he can.. The bleeding stops..

As Opie, takes a moment and looks around they were surrounded by dozens of onlookers who raced over from the range.. “Everything fine here folks. Anyone a doctor?”

No one comes forward.. In no time Opie and the store owner had the feet and hands of each man secured as Emily stood gun at the ready as they tied them up..

Finally looking up at Emily, “You OK honey bunny?” As the sound of sirens wail in the distance.

She knew this wasn't Opie's first rodeo and it didn't seem to be a store owners first either and wondered if perhaps the new each other because everything was timed rather well but it did not matter to her Emily was just satisfied that nobody got hurt except for the assailants that will be called an ambulance she couldn't help but laugh at the comment obesity she tried to fight her tongue but it was beyond too funny. She was in her own little Zone at this time.

She heard what Opie said and nodded everything was fine nobody got hurt except for the asshole that deserved it it was then she heard the sirens and knew it was best to get out of there she put the safety back on her gun making sure it was the chamber was empty before putting it back in her holster he apologized to the store manager but she could not allow innocent blood to be spilt. Emily knew she would have to ask Opie if he knew the manager, she was just curious she didn't care either way.

She rushed over to Opie's bike and put her helmet on sitting on the back she watched as he hurried up put his helmet on and got them out of there before the cops were in view within every moment the sirens got closer and closer and she wasn't too sure how it would be if they were on the scene so it was best to just get the hell out of there she held on to Opie and placed her head against his back she was happy he actually did something fun today but she always had fun with Opie no matter if they were in public or alone.

"Hey Opie why dont we stop some place and get a bite to eat..." Emily was starving after such an exciting time.

“Sure we can get some grub you want burgers or BBQ?”, padding his pocket to make sure he had his wallet.

With a kick the Harley roars to life.. “Babe I’m so proud of you for how you handled yourself back there..” Any worries about Emily being able to handle herself have disappeared. She was five feet of dynamite..

His hand squeezing the clutch lever as his toe lifts the shift level as it clicks and he slowly releases the clutch they are off. As he feels Emily’s arms wrap around his and as she scoots forward he feels the heat of her sex against his back like his own personal heating pad. It just felt right to have her on the back of his bike.. He was thankful everything at the store turned out OK, things could have turned out much differently. With a sigh he reminded himself how lucky he was, beautiful kids and a beautiful woman that had has back..

If he’s even luckier he’ll get more of her sweet pussy when they finally get back home, with that a broad smile parts his lips.

She was happy and what he said made her smile and while she held onto him she knew it was going to be a very good day.

One Month Later

Emily hadn't been feeling so great the last few days so she decided to go to the doctor and Opie went with her for he was worried something very wrong was going on with her, she was in an exam room waiting for the nurse to come in. They were not sure what was going on so an ultra sound was going to be done, after a fifteen minute wait the doctor came in and smiled at her. The nurse pulled up her shirt and put gel on her tummy and the doctor took the ultra sound wand and put it on her belly, it took about five minutes and as the doctor was getting ready to say something, a heart beat could be heard on the machine. Emily's eyes went wide and her smile was seen on her face and a second later they heard two different heart beats.

"Opie.....were pregnant. With twins" Emily was so shocked it shook her to her very core but in a good way.

The doctor congratulated them and the doctor looked at the printed pictures and the doctor told them when she got pregnant the first time they had sex. The doctor left them to themselves.

Back