Sons Of Anarchy (Closed)

As the light creeps into his bedroom Opie squints and pulls the covers over his head he wasn’t a morning person as much of his work was done late at night.. So often slept in this morning he was enjoying thoughts of the night before… Reaching out for Emily all he finds is a warm spot in the bed where she had been laying in his arms. He could smell the fragrance of her perfume on the blankets and he took a deep breath. That’s when he notices the smell of bacon..

Rolling over and rubbing his eyes bring the blurry clock face into view it was 7:15 it was early but there was bacon and there was Emily.. If he got up early maybe she and he could go to the shooting range.. Before gang members started calling.. He could hear the pitter patter of the feet of his little hellions in the kitchen and the clatter of plates and cups being laid on the table..

He rose from the bed grabs some clean clothes and stumbles into the shower.. After a quick steaming hot shower he was ready to dress and see what Emily fixed for breakfast.. Quickly drying off and throwing on his clothes and combing his hair he was ready.

Swinging open the bedroom door he takes a few quick steps and sees his children finishing off their OJ.. his voice booms, “Morning everybody. Everyone sleep well?”

Emily wasn't a morning person herself but when it came to the children she just wanted to help and decide she knew that the kids had a couple of tests that needed to be done that day which you can't do social studies test on an empty stomach she looked up hearing Opie's voice and she smiled at him "I slept like a baby" She smiled and she brought over him a plate. She knew how he liked his bacon, his eggs and what he liked on hid toast.

Placing the plate down where he always sits she smiled. It was then the coffee maker went off and she grabbed them a couple cups, she even knew how Opie liked in his coffee and how much. Emily was the kind of person to pay close attention to details no matter how small they might be, she wanted to be to be the perfect stepmother for the kids and Emily wanted to be the perfect wife for Opie if that was in the cards for them. She put his coffee down and whispered.

"Maybe you wanna come to the range with me, the kids don't know I go shooting." The only reason the kids did not about the shooting range is because they were never around when she went and they were always in school but also to protect them so they didn't know there was a load of weapon in the house.

“This looks delicious thanks”, lifting the coffee to his lips with one little sip he knew it was perfect just the way he liked it..

“Of course I’ll go, I’d follow you anywhere..”, smiling while he says before starting to devour his bacon and eggs.. Emily had certainly help him work up an appetite.

“Kids finish up your breakfast you don’t want to be late for school.”, his tone loving and gentle but there was no doubt he meant business. He urging has the desired effect both quickly gulped down their OJ, then placed their plates on the counter near the sink, grabbing their lunch bags..

Each walked over to Opie and stood on their tiptoes to plant a kiss on his cheek.. Just as quick they say, “Bye Daddy”, as they wave while heading out the door..

“Emily are you sure those are my kids?, I’ve never seen them so well mannered, you are a miracle worker”, he says smiling as he finishes every morsel on the plate..

“Is there anything I can do to help you so we can get to the range? And by the way you have that gun in a safe place? So it can't get into any curious little hands?"

Emily smiled it was a beautiful day, sun was shining and all is well outside. Emily heared Opies question and she smiled. "absolutely its in your room under your bed. It's in a safe that opens up by using a finger print. I do take it with me always when I am outside" Unable to help but laugh. "They are great kids Opie, your a wonderful father, it's why I hope we can have a child together one day.

Emily was wearing a shirt denium skirt that was abover her kness with a black tank top. It showed her breasts and the outline of her bra. She kissed his cheek and with the kids gone she put the dishes in the sink. Emily was humming to herself and washed the dishes. She longed to start the day with more sex but decided to let him take the lead.

Opie couldn’t help but smile as she praised his paternal instincts. Not to mention he had no idea her gun was under his bed, or up until last night she had a gun. She was full of surprises and a clever, so clever.

“A finger print lock box, wow you think of everything”

Watching Emily wash dishes Opie slowly slides his chair from the table and rises. His eyes riveted on her every move. As she leans over the sink reaching for another dish the hem of Emily’s skirt travels up her legs exposing the cheeks of her ass. The perfect roundness of the bottom half of her butt getting a rise out of Opie as well. His mind flashes back remembering how good her ass was the night before.. The bulge in his pants now bigger shouts his love for her.

Quietly stepping up behind Emily, "Hope you don't mind a little help with the dishes", Opie reaches around her grabbing a dish from the hot soapy water causing him to press his his bulge against Emily’s ass.. He bends down kissing the nape of her neck.

“So you want our child do ya?”, he says softly feeling his hot breath reflect off her as his tongue traces the shell of her ear. He found her irresistible and longed to give her every thing she desires. Everything!

Last edited:
Emily wanted to be sure that even if the kids found the box they would not be able to get inside it, because she knew the statistics of children playing with guns and killing themselves accidentally because curiosity can kill. Emily smiled when she heard Opie behind her and she let out a tiny chuckle hearing what he said about wanting to help with the dishes she felt him kissed the name of her neck and she smiled. The thought of having a child grow within her body that belong to them meant the world to her.

"Yes" She grinned at the sound of him giving her a child. All Emily ever wanted was a baby with Opie, but she knew whenever it would be time to have a child it would happen that she was sure of. Emily closed her eyes and ran her backside against him she grins happily and knew all too well he was in the mood as well. Emily turned around looking at him wrapping her arms around his neck and smiled at him kissing him deeply. Emily took one of his hands placing it under her shirt onto her breast.

Emily quickly unzipped her shorts and kicked them away grabbing onto his pants is she unzipped them and smiled she leaned against the sink her hands sneaking into his boxers grabbing on to him stroking OB feeling him get very hard pretty quick all she knew is she wanted him to

Opie was amazed how quickly Emily could arouse him it felt so good when she runs her firm young ass against him. He could feel his cock getting hard. . Opie feels his desire for her welling up from the depths of his soul.. He knew she was the one for him the woman he was destined to be with..

When she turned around he could see the longing in her eyes her beauty took his breath away as he felt her hand on his as she guides him to her breast.. Her breasts were soft and warm, and will someday feed their baby.. Her smile was radiant. Her lips soft warm and moist.. Her kiss evokes a moan of pleasure coming from somewhere deep inside him. Everything about her gives him pleasure..

As they broke the kiss he gently turned her around and as her hands grip the counter as she bends over Opie’s pupils dilate his eyes fixed on her sex. The head of his cock is resting against the dewy lips of her pussy. With one long slow thrust he parts her folds and penetrates her.. Entering Emily relishing every warm soft moist inch clinging to his cock as he does so.. Emily fit him like a glove..

Opie’s hands on her hips slowly slides his cock in and out in and out.. His breath and heartbeats quicken as he continues. As pace speeding up until he hears the smacking sound of skin against skin. His balls slapping her ass. He loves the feel of her pussy getting wetter and wetter. As he finds his rhythm.

“I…. Lo..ve you….. baby…”, barely getting the words out between grunts of pleasure..

Emily loved him more then words could describe her heart beat quickly as he turned her around. When he took her from behind she gasped. "oh fuck!" she cried out but it was easy to tell it felt good to her she moved her head back exposing a smile. "god you feel so good inside my pussy" Emily smiled hearing him say he loved her. It made Everything right in the world. She was happy and never wanted that happness to go away.

"I love you to baby and only you" she grunted out, she wanted to have his baby in the worst way. Msybe because she had dreams about it and she never thought it would happen. How many times she wanted to have Opie even when Fonna was alive. But she knew if she ever found they had a relationship she would be kicked out so thats why she never chanced it.

But she loved every moment with him.

Hearing Emily say “Oh fuck”, made his cock throb in the depths of her hot wet pussy.. Her smile as she told him how good he was was so beautiful…. But everything about that moment was beautiful. The roundness of her ass and the way it jiggles every time thrust into her… The way her hot wet pussy quivers as they fuck. The way his balls feel as they slap her ass. He loves the way her breasts sway with the rhythm of their bodies.. And how soft they feel and that someday those gorgeous tits will nourish their baby..

“I love only you. Em I’ll always love you”, barely able to get the words out his mind blocking out everything but the pleasure Emily is giving him.. And how long he wanted her.. Whenever Donna was being a bitch and wouldn’t give her pussy up to him his mind would wander and he’d think about Emily and doing to Emily exactly what he was doing to her right now. But he was married and he knew if made any advanced toward Emily, Donna would lose her shit, she kick him out and he’d never be able to see his kids again.. His kids were the most important thing in the world to him.

Donna’s pussy never felt as good Emily did right now. After hundreds of fucks this one with Emily was the best he ever had. With Donna, she act like sex was a chore some kind of torture to be endured and ended quickly.. He put up a front as a happy husband for has children’s sake.. For their happiness he pretended everything was perfect between himself and their mom.. But every time Donna rejected his thoughts would turn the their beautiful young babysitter.. She even took better care of his children than their own mother did..

Donna cried when she discovered she was pregnant she wanted an abortion, it took everything Opie could do to talk her out of it.. One of the first he did was hire Emily, she was a godsend.. And he was smitten with her at first sight but she was so young.. As time went on he tried to shake his feelings for Emily and while he controlled them for the sake of his children and family they were always smoldering just under the surface..

Of course he was devastated when Donna was murdered but because his kids had lost their mother he worried constantly about how they would cope with losing their mom.. The way Emily had step up and took care of the kids and him caused his hidden love for her deepen.. Until last night when he couldn’t hide his feelings any longer.

Now Emily was bent over then kitchen sink and he was doing with her what he had dreamed of for so so long. He longed to flood her womb with his hot thick cum and give her a baby...

Last edited:
Emily was so happy that this was happening she wanted a baby badly by Opie because she would enjoy being a mother. Emily would enjoy feeling the life within her grow she would never be Donna because she knew that Donna didn't want children and thank God for Opie because Opie was the reason why she never aborted them. But there is a reason why she had a big smile on her face feeling his thrusts feeling every inch of him go inside her.

When she got up this morning she took an ovulation test, a simple little test over the counter that you would get in the same place you would get condoms. Emily tested herself this morning and she was at the peak which means she was ovulating starting today. "oh yes Opie!" Her insides gripping onto him she could feel him throbbing within her body and she could feel her climax very close.

" Oh God Opie will be give me your seed I want it so badly." She panted in her pants got deeper and faster as she gripped onto the sink. " I hope this is the best sexual position to get me pregnant with Opie because I'm ovulating today. And I want all of your essence every drop. She panted quickly.

Opie feels the walls of her vagina constrict like its trying to milk his semen out of him.. It feels so delicious, as Emily’s pussy grips his manhood.. Every ripple of her pussy prompts him to thrust harder and deeper.. Her labored breathing urges his balls to give up their seed..

Her pussy feels hotter than the night before, his legs weak from pleasure, his head dizzy from sexual ecstasy of the moment. Its like he’s in another world as Emily asks for his DNA. With one long low grunt he releases hot thick cum deep inside her.. With every throb of his hard hot rod he pumps another squirt cum into her.. Till he is totally spent his heart pounding like it going to burst out his chest. He doesn’t withdraw he wants this moment to last forever.. His cock deep inside her bathed is her love juices. As he rests his trembling hands on the counter so he doesn’t collapse on top of Emily..

He wonders if his seed will do its job? Or if having a baby is just not in the cards for them.. He has heard the stories of couples trying so hard and they never become pregnant. Its still January and the thinks of Emily carrying his child through the hot sticky summer which makes him wonder how miserable she’ll be..

“Oh my God, I had no idea sex could be so good”, his breathing returning to normal.. Both he and Emily were sweaty from their love making . He tastes the salty tang of her glowing skin as he kisses the back of her neck. A barely audible pop follows as his sunken dick slides out of its little love nest.

He is shaky on his feet as he helps her stand upright embracing her gently, “should we shower or just cuddle for awhile babe?”

Emily loved him and even if children were not in the cards she would still love him. She would tell him sometime but not now they needed a shower. Emily smiled stroking his cheek and thought that they could do that after. "Shower first then we can cuddle" she said with a big smile on her face she was the kind of person that when she loved she loved fully using every ounce of everything she knew and everything she was. Taking his hand in hers she went to the shower which was only a few feet away from them at the time.

She put on the warm water and grinned heavily turning on a mix of cold and hot finding the perfect temperature for the two of them once you felt the hot water touch her skin she closed her eyes and moaned a little bit beads of water falling down her body feeds the water falling down her breasts nape of her neck the small of her back and following every single inch of her body before him looking into Opie's eyes she saw so much there rather they would be married she did not know rather she would be the mother of his children.

Emily did not know but what she did know is no matter what she would love Opie and be true to him and only him. Emily loved deeply because she was hurt a few times in life, she never thought that she would ever trust a man because trust to her felt like a weakness but she had been hurt she had a past but anytime she ever dealt with Opie he had a way about himself one that always showed respect so he earned her respect long before he earned her love

The temperature of the water was perfect.. Opie, takes a moment and just watches the water run down the body of the woman he loves. The steamy water cascading down her face, a little stream running between her breasts, as single drops drip from her long stiff pinkish tan nipples.. She is the most beautiful woman he has ever seen.

Opie, squirts a bit of shower gel into his hand and generates a nice thick foamy lather by rubbing his hands together. Putting his hands on Emily’s shoulders he gently messages the her muscles.. He feel her shoulders relax. Her whole body seems to relax..

The lather slowly journeying over the tops of her the white form covering her tan lush young breasts. Opie squirts another dollop of gel into his palms and then fondle Emily’s soft firm tits, each fitting perfectly in his large masculine hands.. Her long tanish nipples peeking out from between his fingers.. Pulling her close.. The back of her soft firm body molding itself to his muscular stomach and broad chest..

His dick wasn’t hard but it didn’t matter he enjoyed the feel of her the warm of her body.. The way her breast jiggle in his hands.. the feel of her firm young ass against his pubes.. Everything about her felt so good.

Emily could hear him lather his hands with soap and it made her smile. She fell his hands all over her body and I made her feel good she moaned a little feeling his hands on her breasts she rested both of her hands on the wall of the shower she loved the way he made her feel she loves being near him she loved everything about him. Emily looked at him finally after a few moments she struck the cheek with her wet hands. Emily wanted everything he could give her.

" I love you Opie and I will always love you until the day I die." She said happily.

Her body was warm, soft, and slippery under his hands, “I love you too Em, I always will.”

They had a lot to do today and it took every once of will power he could muster to resist not to slide his cock into her.. Sweet tight pussy… Taking a long longing look at her firm round young ass he wanted her more than he had ever wanted a woman. The bulbous purple head of his cock was less than an inch from her pussy lips… He wanted her again he couldn’t get enough of her.. Just one short thrust and he’s be in heaven again.. Feeling the soft hot velvety walls of her pussy clinging to his hard hot rod… But if they didn’t stop fucking they wouldn’t get anything done today… He did want to take her to the gun range..

His hands dropped from her breasts, and spread the soapy suds on her back… Turning her around giving a small soft kiss.. “Oh Em I love you so so much”, wrapping his arms around her giving a tender squeeze..

Emily smiled when he turned her around the way his hands felt on her felt amazing she didn't had a massage that good ever that she could remember not that anybody had ever touched her this way Opie was the only one who had ever touched her she could not get enough of him either which was funny because she never thought she'd fall in love with anybody like this she cared so much.

"I love you to baby" she brushed her hand against his cheek. "More then anything and I love your kids and will give my life for them as I would you"

With a single touch of his cheek he could feel the love Emily had for him. Her love filled his heart with joy. The fact she would give her life for his child made him love her even more.. She would be the perfect mother to their children. As he looked at her he imagines her belly heavy with child her breast swollen with milk.

He realized Emily was the perfect women for him.. He promised himself nothing would ever come between them not even his gang.. And he would protect, honor and cherish Emily as long as they both shall live. He has done a lot of bad things in his life but he know he’d never wrong her in anyway..

“I love you too babe and I never let anything happen to you ever.”, his voice soft and kind as he kisses the back of her neck.. He can feel the heat of her sex as the head of his cock touches the entrance of her pussy.. But maybe she had enough for the day Donna never wanted it more than once a day..

Emily was young and inexperienced he didn’t know what she wanted when it came to sex… He wanted her more than ever but he didn’t know how she would react if he thrust his cock into her yet again..

Emily could look into his eyes and see what he wanted and she wanted the same thing she was ovulating and the more they made love the more likely Hood it was that something would catch. She pressed her back into the wall and with both of her hands moved him very close to her, she lined herself right up to him. She wrapped one leg around one waist of his.

With one hand she took his very hard erection and managed to penetrate her pussy just a little bit on him and then wrapping her arms around his neck she used her strength and his while she wrapped her other like around his waist as her lower half slides his cock more into her Pussy as she moans. "It's okay baby the more we fuck the more something catches since I am at my peck today" She grinned.

Emily felt his strong hands grab her and thrust his cock deep inside her she cried out a smile on her face her head swung back a bit. "Jesus I love you so much Opie." She grinned. "Fuck I love how good you feel inside me Opie"

“Of fuck baby I love you more”, he cries out as her pussy sinks onto his hot hard cock.. His large strong hand slide down and cup the sexy round cheeks of her firm young ass… He loves the feel of her long legs wrapped around his waist and the feel of her pussy gripping his cock.. he loves everything about her. The fact she wanted as much sex as he could give thrilled him, making his cock throb deep in her sweet little pussy.

Her moans spur him on as he lifts her bottom till only the large head of his cock is inside her. With a step he stands in the middle of the shower. Emily’s legs wrapped around him her he gives he ass a little squeeze as her pussy slowly lowers itself down the length of his cock. He shivers at the feeling her pussy gives him. Its pure ecstasy.

“God I love how your pussy feels Em”, he groans barely able to get the words out.. As she throws her head back his lips latch onto her neck as he lifts her up he begins to suck her neck.. He continues to raise her up till his cock barely touching the entrance to her pussy he can’t stand not being inside and forces of hips downward burying his hot cock deep inside her.

“Baby love the way you wrap your sexy legs around me.. I love trying new things with you”, his teeth nibbling her neck as he moans out his words.. His strong hands causing her pussy to slide up and down his cock quicker and quicker.. Each stroke into her feels better than the last. He just can’t get enough of the pleasure she's giving him..

Emily cried out with each thrust wrapping her arms around his neck. with each time he thrusted up into her pussy her breasts moving with her. She loved the way he fell inside her she loved the way he looked at her and she loved the way he held her she knew he was meant to be with her more so than Donna she wanted to give him many children but also know that they did have things to do today is the plan was to go to the gun range once they were out of the shower but for now all she wanted to do was be fucked by him.

"I love how you make love t9 me, I love how you fuck me. I would fuck you all day if you asked"

Her every cry makes Opie’s cock throb with pleasure “Your tits feel so soft rubbing against my chest babe”, he moans as his hard hot cock plows into her their bellies smacking together. “I love the way fuck Em I love it so much, your pussy feels so good I got’a cum”, he feels his balls release their load into her.. He thrusts deep parting the hot velvety walls of her pussy.. Plunging into her as deep as he can.

“You have the best pussy I ever had, tonight you are going to fuck like animals”

He kisses her long and deep as his cock throbs deep inside her… Enraptured by the feeling of her sweet bald pussy as her legs unwrap themselves from his waist and he lowers her till her feet touch the floor.. As much as he wanted to continue fucking he was spent and cock slips from the grip of her pussy with a soft pop.. With that he finally breaks their kiss…

His head was spinning he had never felt so loved before.. As he reaches out and shuts off the water.. Giving Emily a playful smack on the ass as he exist the shower to grab a couple of towels and hanging a couple to Emily.. As he begins to dry off.

Emily loved the feeling of being loved like this, Donna was a good person and a good mom but she never seemed to like to habe sex. She had told her once Opie was to much for her at times. She felt bad because she forced him to make love instead of fuck and he seemed to hate it. But being the type of man that he is did as he asked, it is part of the reason she didn't tell him she was a virgin. Emily wanted him to love he how he wanted with no strings no nothing.

"I love you baby" Emily said to Opie as he turned the water off. He was an amazing man and father. But she wanted to show him he didn't have to hide his biker life. Emily knew he has a record he was in jail for a few years because he almost beats someone to death but she knew he was not that man any longer not since he entered her life. Opie was a different man. Emily wasn't totalky sure if it was all her that changed him, since he had kids. But Emily did take a little of the credit.

Once they got out of the shower and she's right off she got into a pair of short jean shorts that were black and tube top that was blue she put on black ankle hugging socks with black Puma Sneakers. Emily grabbed the box and used her thumb to open it. The gun was special it belonged to her father, it was the only thing she had left of her dad.

Emily's gun was special to her in a way, she made sure it didn't have a bullet in the chamber and made sure the saftey was on before handing thr gun to Opie. "This gun belonged to my father he was actually linked to a biker gang, not sure what gang but I know it wasn't yours, Emily chuckled.

"Must be why I like bad bikers" She grinned at Opie.

Quickly pulling on a pair black silk boxers then slipping on his favorite pair of faded jeans, and a black t-shirt. Opie brushes his teeth and runs a comb through his partly dried hair.. Stepping to the other side of the bedroom he peels on a pair of black work sock jams his feet into a pair of Tecovas.

Glancing over at Emily his heart quickens at the sight of her.. Her outfit hugged every curve prompting him to wonder why he was blessed with someone as sexy as Emily..

He was impressed by how respectfully she handles her firearm.. The sidearm was clean and oiled, “Its a beauty Em, can’t wait to see how you shoot”, he says as he sides back the action to be sure its empty.. He smiles at her when he confirms its empty.. “I’m impressed safety first.”

He walks toward the dresser jammed against the wall near his bed. “Your Dad sure had some really nice things.”, With a teasing grin, he gives Emily back her gun with the care it and she deserves..

“Mine’s here”, unlocking the top drawer of his dresser, fishing in its depths he retrieves a body holster and quickly puts it on before reaching for his colors and dawning the vest concealing any trace of his Colt 911 and its holster..

“You ready to ride? Mmmmm I thought I was one of the good ones”, he says teasingly..

I'm only looked at the gun it was rather beautiful she laughed at him, and she nodded he was one of the good ones but he still belonged to a biker gang so a little of him had a bad boy complex which she loved. When he asked if she was ready to ride she nodded she put on a helmet and got in the back of his bike she was only on the motorcycle a couple of times she didn't like bikes that much but she trusted Opie so that was why she did what she did she knew he would take care of her like he does off his bike.

She put her helmet on and got on the back of his bike waiting for him once he got out and put his helmet on she wrapped her arms around his waist and smiled. She gave him directions to where she normally goes to she liked it because there were two parts to it one was an Indoors one and the other part was Outdoors. The indoor section was as indoor ones go for but the outside one was a bit different. She was great in both sections it didn't matter which one but he prefer the outdoor one.

The outdoor Zone was those that were Advanced Nova stop stop no but come on enough. The area that was outside actually had noises of people talking children laughing cars going by bikes going by that sort of thing it was those who were more advanced and Gunplay pretty much there was even an archery section when she was get with that as well but didn't own her own bow. When he stopped She removed your helmet and had a big smile on her face.

"This is it" Emily said rather excitedly

Kicking down the stand Opie looks around. There were at lest two dozen firing lanes even an archery section. It took him back to the times he and his dad would hike into the mountains to bow hunt for hogs and deer. After a moment of strolling down memory lane, he dismounted the bike, and took off his helmet. Strapping it to the sissy bar. Next to where hung his helmet was a small leather pouch unfastening its clasp he reaches in and pulls out a box 185 grain, 45 auto center fires.

Then offering his hand to Emily if needed a hand getting off the bike in a lady like manner.

“You shoot inside or out?”, he asks.. Wondering what the rules were, and if this place had any problems with outcasts like himself. He wasn’t nervous exactly but he was certainly out of his element something which he rarely allowed to happen. He’d have to rely on Emily show him the ropes this is her turf..

Back