Putting on a Cock Ring

I'm experimenting today having never worn something like this. I'm edging and trying to hold off until tonight, having not cum for about a week. Anyways, I've got a thickish rubber band around my hardon, wrapped twice. It feels just tight enough as I work at home in my jeans going commando. Will probably take it off in a few hours to play it safe--but its been on for 5 minutes and I'm getting some wonderful humming and throbbing places I have not before.

I'm experimenting today having never worn something like this. I'm edging and trying to hold off until tonight, having not cum for about a week. Anyways, I've got a thickish rubber band around my hardon, wrapped twice. It feels just tight enough as I work at home in my jeans going commando. Will probably take it off in a few hours to play it safe--but its been on for 5 minutes and I'm getting some wonderful humming and throbbing places I have not before.

If it's just your shaft only I'd suggest no more than 20 minutes and less if you feel constricted! If it's around your whole package, can be longer.

I have the Z-balls ball stretcher on order. I don't hold a high hope of it being a great stretcher but thought that in combination with another ring it might work out OK.
The Z-Balls Ball Stretcher arrived today. I got it from Oxballs. So far I am more than pleased with it. I applied it between my sack and body to serve as a true ball sack stretcher. It was stretchy enough to go on easy yet still solid enough to feel a stretch that was just past comfortable but not truly into discomfort. The Z-Ball design is two connected rings of TPR. It measures approx 1.5" uncompressed and about 1.25" as installed. One of the rings has a 1.1" opening and the other is about 1" The grip on my sack is solid without being too constrictive. I think it can be worn as an all day device. My early assessment is that it will replace my Thruster ring as the 'go to' toy but might be used along with the Thruster or with other rings on down the road.

If it's just your shaft only I'd suggest no more than 20 minutes and less if you feel constricted! If it's around your whole package, can be longer.

Thanks, Simon!

Yes, I tried it out for about 30 mins around my cock and balls, wore it later at about 30 mins, and have it on now for a little bit. Enjoying it very much...just give a little hum to my balls, makes my cock just bit more sensitive, and oddly enough gives me a little hum in my ass!

hi

I wanted to try anal with my ex bi bf with a ring. But couldnt do it. We couldnt procure the rings.

I have a silicone and am trying different size brass rings I got from the hardware store so I can figure out what size is best. Then I am going to get a nice ss doughnut one.

I have a silicone and am trying different size brass rings I got from the hardware store so I can figure out what size is best. Then I am going to get a nice ss doughnut one.

Enjoy the exploration mate. If the brass rings you're trying are quite narrow in cross section, do have in mind you're likely to feel greater comfort with the depth and the subtle internal curve of a donut ring, so it can be just a tad tighter than a narrow band, yet still be OK for long term wear and for sex. That's my experience anyway.

I love wearing my stainless steel doughnut cock ring all day long. The feeling of it holding my cock and balls is so sweet.

I love wearing my stainless steel doughnut cock ring all day long. The feeling of it holding my cock and balls is so sweet.

I also use stainless steel rings myself around my cock and balls. It pushes my package forward and I can tell you my Mrs loves looking at it when I have it on. Kinda like penis jewelry. The Mrs also loves it because it helps with stimulation especially from behind and she can definitely tell that it helps to make my erections feel harder and last longer than normal, making her enjoyment last longer and orgasm more likely.

It took a while to get used to it particularly putting it on as a cock and ball ring (a single ring that sits around both the testicles and the penis) should be put on when you are flaccid (not erect). You will need to put the ring around the testicles first. Place one testicle through the ring followed by the second, leaving the ring sitting around the scrotum. You can then fold the head of your penis up through the ring. If you find it difficult, use some lubricant on the cock ring, testicles and penis to help guide them through.

Honestly I had to google how to put one on properly the first time, but as I learned one nut at a time followed by the cock. I'm not huge so the set that I bought fits me just fine. If I get to soft while setting of my balls pops out, it makes me winch and if anyone is paying attention they would notice. All that being said I love mine. Doesn't do much for my size but, my god does it make me harder.

Honestly I had to google how to put one on properly the first time, but as I learned one nut at a time followed by the cock. I'm not huge so the set that I bought fits me just fine. If I get to soft while setting of my balls pops out, it makes me winch and if anyone is paying attention they would notice. All that being said I love mine. Doesn't do much for my size but, my god does it make me harder.

I had a hand to put it on 1st time. I prefer a single silicon ring type and like Nick don't really get a size boost but real hard solid.

Clipped together

Without making this too long. He was wearing a harness that had a ring drawn tight over his hole. A g-string thing that made his ass cheeks stand out against the black leather framing them. It started after some work but we got the rings to clack sharply with a tinging sound. I dug through a toy draw and found to double clips and locked us together, We spent the next hour and a half rooling around the bed locked together balls deep. I came twice him once.

stainless steel ring is my favorite. I don't know the net weight...if you can believe it...I bought it at my local hardware store...just to be clear. My store doesn't sell cock rings...the sell all different size steel rings... hehe

Last edited:
Pain after use

Has anyone experienced painful ejaculations after using a cock ring?

Back