have you ever fantasized about fucking older women?

When I was 27-28 I had an affair with an older friend. She’s 9 years older and we continued to sneak around every once in awhile for about 12-14 years! Miss those lips on my cock!
 
I was 21 bouncing at a beach bar, she was 43 on vacation. Had a great 2 nights!
 
40's now but was always more attracted to older. Their sexual maturity, confidence, and generally more uninhibited attitude towards sex did it for me. In my 20's I always sought out mid 30's to late 40's women in clubs, etc. Dated more than 1 being 15+ older.
 
I have this girl friend thars 12 years older then me, in her early 40s. She does not look it at all, coild easily pass as someone 10 years younger. She is fit as fuck, goes to the gym about every day, or hikeing, skiing. Basicly a the complete opposite of me. She knows she's hot, but doesnt really flaunt it. Only made out with her a few times when we're both abit drunk, and she has such soft lips.

Think about fucking her alot, but I know its never gonna happen. And to be honest, I think I woild be too intimidated to satisfy her properly 😂
 
I lost my virginity to my best friend Aunt who was 7 years older than me. She taught me so much,but she was so bad at the same time.

When I was 24 I dated a lady and moved in with her for 18 months who was 36. My first and only true Red Head. She definitely lived up to the Red Head billing. I have always wanted to date another Red Head to see if they are all the same.
 
I've never been lucky enough to be with an older woman, but have fantasized about it for ever. Even now, at 45, the thought of being with a woman in her 50's or 60's gets me hard every time!
 
I don't have to fantasize about it, my wife is older than me so I do it regularly, lol.
Actually tho, I do still fantasize, as her sister is five years older than her, and I'm forever dreaming about having sex with her.
Yep, I find older women hot, always have.
 
I went with a 70 year old when I was in my fifties, we had sex regularly, it was very erotic:devil:

I'm sixty and one of my girlfriends is in her seventies and she hasn't lost her appetite for sex. We don't rush and our favourite position is spooning, she's not a missionary girl. She knows how to give the perfect blowjob and our slow fucking can last hours as she knows how to make me hard again once I've cum. Occasionally we do doggie and several times she has rolled a condom on me with her mouth as asked if I could fuck anally - how can I refuse. Older women still enjoy sex and they give so much in return. :rose:
 
men have you ever fantasized about
fucking older women?

How much older? Is it a "fantasy" if I'm married to an "older woman", by six years?

Is it a fantasy if I used to fuck a female boss who was sixteen years older than me? (37 when I was 21). I also had another fairly long term relationship with a woman who was 14 years older than me.

I'll give you this, my first wife was seven years younger than me and though she had a hot body she didn't really "know how to use it" and wouldn't even consider some of my more kinky sexual practices and fetishes. She also wasn't very intelligent or articulate.

My current wife of twenty years, six years older than me, has virtually no hangups about trying anything and everything sexual and, with her training as an RN and Masters Degree in Nursing, nothing about the human body or sex and sexuality is a mystery to her. Beyond that, she's educated, intelligent, articulate and stimulates me in ways, beyond the bedroom, that my ex just wasn't qualified to do.

I've had it both ways. Nubile young girlfriends and older, more experienced and intelligent ones and I'll take the older and wiser gals any day.
 
Currently I have a lady who is in her 40's that I see to satisfy each other's mutual needs shall we say, but I'm curious to take it up a notch. Id love to be with a woman in her 50's or even touching 60 perhaps.

Something about the large age gap dynamic that makes it so alluring to me.
 
A few years back, I was at a 70th birthday party for the mother of my spouse's ex. I wasn't too familiar with his family, but someone said that she had always been a sexually enthusiastic person, and probably still was.

People gathered in groups and moved around the house and grounds. I watched the last group go outside, and looked into the living room to discover the birthday lady sitting alone on the sofa.

I went in and knelt down in front of her legs to put my face level with hers. Then I said "happy birthday, here's a kiss for you" and leaned in for a very chaste pressing of the lips.

Saying "thank you", she opened her legs so she could pull my waist against the couch cushion. Then she leaned forward inviting another kiss.

This time we puckered, and as we broke, she slid the tip of her tongue across my lips. We kissed again, and soon were biting and sucking and tonguing wrestling like teenagers.

One part of me wanted to pick her up and carry her down to her bedroom. I'm sure she would have encouraged me all the way.

Unfortunately, I was aware of the random motions of people, and wasn't willing to be noticed seducing the matriarch of the (ex-)family.

Later telling my spouse about the encounter, she said her ex-MIL would have given me the best ride she could for her age (frailty) and that it was a shame I didn't give her birthday sex.
 
Last edited:
Oh My yes !!!...when I was younger I always had the MILF fantasy...I wanted to fuck them more than girls/ladies my own age...unfortunately I never had the opportunity...that being said...in the blink of an eye I am in my mid 50's and now I am an older man and my wife is an older lady...so in a sense I am fucking an older lady...and to be honest as she matured our sex life has gotten less frequent but it has intensified...she has become so much more in tune with her body...my body...what she likes to do to me and to have done to her...her orgasms are not that easily attained...but when she orgasms...oh baby...her whole body feels it...so in a way my wife has made my fantasy come true...in more ways than one...

hot

.......
 
Not me, but we were out with friends a while back and a younger acquaintance (30ish guy) was dancing with my wife and asked her if she ever wanted to have sex with a younger man. She didn't answer, so he said, more or less, "If you want to, I'm ready." She told him she would think about it. She was flattered, and I told her to go for it.
 
Back
Top