Your Last Words Spoken to No One

Status
Not open for further replies.
"way to go, dummy"

As I dropped a pile of newspapers all over the porch...
 
Kinda missed the whole point of that.
(about trying to pay attention to an episode of The Blacklist while posting)
 
“Don’t be a controlling fuck face” to a text message that I received..and I wish I
Could send it but I can’t be fucked with the confrontation
 
Don't worry about the fucking rat, stupid!
(to the TV - an episode of The Blacklist
which has pretty much gotten too moronic
to watch)
 
Where the hell do socks even go? While trying to find the match to any of my socks
 
"Goddamn it!"

After reading online that Asa "Ass" Hutchinson (R) will probably be our governor again unless the dude I'm going for can whip his ass in November. I also read that the guy I'm going for has a great chance of beating him.

Looks like I'll be campaigning for the Libertarian candidate from August/September to November since no Green party candidates are running.

The last thing we need here is another term with that son of a bitch..
 
Hahaha... fucking awesome!
(watching a rerun of Top Shot, where the contestants get to shoot targets with an M1919 machine gun from a moving halftrack... fucking awesome!)
 
Whaaaa... do I want hot sauce?! Does a bear shit in the woods, of course I want fucken hot sauce!
 
“Fucking Christ” - about flight delays and changes.

Apologies to any religious folks.
 
"What the fuck! Who's THIS fuck?"
(watching news footage from a cctv camera of a guy walking through a parking lot spraying all the cars with acid)
 
"How do I even respond to this stupid shit"
said to my computer as I was reading a work e/m
 
Well that's just perfectly fucked.

The apt description of the summarized input via email from client. Otherwise known as work - that shit that gets in the way of posting.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top