6.000 Posts... And...

L

LadyJS

And it's enough for anybody. Plus, I don't have anything more to really say that hasn't already been said by either myself or others, and I hate repeating myself. This is as good of a stopping point as any. I'm getting off of the Lit train; someone else can have my seat.

I also think that I've contributed to some of the negativity that occurs here, intentionally or unintentionally. In the scheme of things that probably wasn't the best of things to do. Ultimately, though, I stand by all that I've said, and I make no apologies for myself. I am who I am, and nothing more. If you can't accept that, then you can go fuck yourself for all that I care!

So..

Goodbye
Adios
Au revoir
Sayonara
Auf Wiedersehen

P.S. I'll probably stop back at year's end to see where I am in the Dead Pool. I'm currently tied for last place, so I don't anticipate much movement up the list :rolleyes:

P.P.S. My inbox is full, and I have no intention of emptying it.

P.P.P.S. Oh, yeah. I nuked my Tumblr about a month or so ago. I was posting really depressing shit. I have no intention of resurrecting it again.

And it's enough for anybody. Plus, I don't have anything more to really say that hasn't already been said by either myself or others, and I hate repeating myself. This is as good of a stopping point as any. I'm getting off of the Lit train; someone else can have my seat.

I also think that I've contributed to some of the negativity that occurs here, intentionally or unintentionally. In the scheme of things that probably wasn't the best of things to do. Ultimately, though, I stand by all that I've said, and I make no apologies for myself. I am who I am, and nothing more. If you can't accept that, then you can go fuck yourself for all that I care!

So..

Goodbye
Adios
Au revoir
Sayonara
Auf Wiedersehen

P.S. I'll probably stop back at year's end to see where I am in the Dead Pool. I'm currently tied for last place, so I don't anticipate much movement up the list :rolleyes:

P.P.S. My inbox is full, and I have no intention of emptying it.

P.P.P.S. Oh, yeah. I nuked my Tumblr about a month or so ago. I was posting really depressing shit. I have no intention of resurrecting it again.

I think you should go for at least 12,000 posts :):rose:

Back