Favorite Actors from Movies and TV

Here is another Father Daughter pair who I love both their bodies of work…

Bruce Dern and Laura Dern
1700668227084.jpeg

Again, way too many icon roles for both of them. Amazing careers, and outstanding acting on both their parts. I love watching either of them.

But I will mention, that Laura made her first big screen appearances in a favorite movie of mine, White Lightning which featured her mother Diane Ladd and 6 year old Laura played her daughter (no lines or anything).

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001136/
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000368/

Elizabeth Montgomery.

Shes the first woman I masturbated to. Well, i made an attempt at it. I hadnt learned exactly how at that time. But I remember i fantasized over her and tried to picture what she might look like naked.

View attachment 2291672
Mads Mikkelsen. He originally crossed my radar playing Hannibal. That show was a masterpiece in no small part because of his performance. He's compelling in everything that I've seen. Also, I think he's terribly handsome 🤭
Ok goddamn, I just flat out want to be Mads Mikkelson, have admired him for years.
He is such a total badass in Valhalla Rising

Mads Mikkelsen. He originally crossed my radar playing Hannibal. That show was a masterpiece in no small part because of his performance. He's compelling in everything that I've seen. Also, I think he's terribly handsome 🤭

Ok goddamn, I just flat out want to be Mads Mikkelson, have admired him for years.
He is such a total badass in Valhalla Rising
Not to mention playing Galen Erso and Kaecilius. So good! 🥰🥰

Hannah Waddingham
I am sorry, I mean no disrespect to Hannah, but please tell us about her a bit. What would we know her from? What was she in that you loved? I regret I am not familiar with her name. Do you really expect us to drop what we are doing to watch the youTube you provided to see the magic of this actress? I apologize for being so frank… we need more about her…

I am sorry, I mean no disrespect to Hannah, but please tell us about her a bit. What would we know her from? What was she in that you loved? I regret I am not familiar with her name. Do you really expect us to drop what we are doing to watch the youTube you provided to see the magic of this actress? I apologize for being so frank… we need more about her…
Sorry. I'll move on.

I have been a Christopher Walken fan ever since my Dad said, “Christopher Walken, watch him”.

The cafeteria where I work has a picture of him on the walk-in cooler and yes, it says The Walken Cooler.

The only things I know about Hannah Waddingham is from her role in Ted Lasso and she is awesome. And I could listen to her sing for hours. I think her musical special just came out on Apple TV.

I have been a Christopher Walken fan ever since my Dad said, “Christopher Walken, watch him”.

The cafeteria where I work has a picture of him on the walk-in cooler and yes, it says The Walken Cooler.
That is too funny! I have enjoyed him in The Dead Zone, A View To A Kill, Batman Returns, Sleepy Hollow all the way to Hairspray and beyond. 🥰🥰🥰🥰

The AMAZING Danny Kaye! He could act, sing, dance, and was a master at tongue twisters!

Attachments

• 9d0e113a48e91906f9efe132e3193014.jpg
    9d0e113a48e91906f9efe132e3193014.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 0
Sorry… let me explain what I mean. If I said Mary Badham is amazing and just had a pic of her, then you would rightly wonder… what? Who?

But when I say Mary Badham played Scout in “To Kill A Mockingbird”.. you might say.. ohhh…. (If you have seen it). And you might feel as I do, she was brilliant and perfect in that role, and if (like Harper Lee who wrote that), never did anything else, she still is royalty. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Back