Favorite Actors from Movies and TV

The Deer Hunter which was made 8 years before I was born is one of my favorite movies because of Christopher Walken.
I was about 12 when that came out, and never watched it. As I was growing up, Vietnam was on the mews constantly. As such, I never, EVER had any animosity to any of the soldiers who fought, but I was so sick of hearing about it ! I never watched the movie. And stopped watching any movies that I knew ahead of time were about the Vietnam war.

I enjoy WWII Movies (don’t know why), but never watched Saving Private Ryan because when it was made, I thought it took place on the Vietnam war.. which I did not want to see, ever again.

Even typing this out, I think it is weird. But frankly, there are so many things about me that are f-ed up… that is pretty minor. 🤣🤣🤣

And he was one of the original owners of the Seattle Mariners.
Wait.. the pacific northwest is my homeland…

Grew up in Portland, went to Seattle to see King Tut and fell in love with Seattle too. Frankly, today, I would not feel safe in either city today. I would rather remember them as they were, instead of the mess they are now.

Its pretty fucked up. I love it but not rewatchable love it for disturbing reasons.
Mo… I worry about you… I do not think we have talked directly before, but I had to comment here… I worry about you. 🥰🥰🥰

Mo… I worry about you… I do not think we have talked directly before, but I had to comment here… I worry about you. 🥰🥰🥰
Oh dont worry about me. I am super stable. I even went to store today and watered some plants.

Oh dont worry about me. I am super stable. I even went to store today and watered some plants.
Okay… the mental image I got of that… “give me the fucking hose bitch! I’m watering these bitches now!” 🤣🤣🤣

Stable… yeah, super stable… right. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I was about 12 when that came out, and never watched it. As I was growing up, Vietnam was on the mews constantly. As such, I never, EVER had any animosity to any of the soldiers who fought, but I was so sick of hearing about it ! I never watched the movie. And stopped watching any movies that I knew ahead of time were about the Vietnam war.

I enjoy WWII Movies (don’t know why), but never watched Saving Private Ryan because when it was made, I thought it took place on the Vietnam war.. which I did not want to see, ever again.

Even typing this out, I think it is weird. But frankly, there are so many things about me that are f-ed up… that is pretty minor. 🤣🤣🤣

Not just Vietnam, friendships

Not just Vietnam, friendships
I think the relationships formed in Vietnam on the 60’s and 70’s likely cannot even be remote umderstood by those of us who were not there. That was an astoundingly f-ed up time in the history of the US. If only the younger folks even remotely understood have massively f-ed up the beliefs they have been taught are.

Audrey Hepburn - Breakfast at Tiffany's, Elizabeth Taylor - Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, Susan Sarandon - Rocky Horror Picture Show, Reese Witherspoon - Legally Blonde
Alan Rickman - Truly, Madly, Deeply. Kenneth Branagh - Henry V, Gregory Peck - To Kill a Mockingbird AND Roman Holiday, Steve Martin - All of Me

Audrey Hepburn - Breakfast at Tiffany's, Elizabeth Taylor - Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, Susan Sarandon - Rocky Horror Picture Show, Reese Witherspoon - Legally Blonde
Alan Rickman - Truly, Madly, Deeply. Kenneth Branagh - Henry V, Gregory Peck - To Kill a Mockingbird AND Roman Holiday, Steve Martin - All of Me
Wow… that is quite the list… Steve Martin in All of me was really good…

Inga from Young Frankenstein! I adore Teri Garr. ❤️❤️❤️🌹🌹🌹🌹

She was on an episode of Star Trek which was so unpleasant to her, she won’t talk about it.
That's messed up about Star Trek. That's one Hollywood factoid I didn't know!

Haven't read every post, but did a search and no one has mentioned David Jansen. How many different roles did he play?

Inga from Young Frankenstein! I adore Teri Garr. ❤️❤️❤️🌹🌹🌹🌹

She was on an episode of Star Trek which was so unpleasant to her, she won’t talk about it.
Supposedly it was about the hemline of the dress. That episode was set in the 60s, the era of the miniskirt, but apparently Roddenberry wanted it shorter:

https://www.looper.com/1362019/star-trek-wardrobe-demand-made-teri-garr-walk-off-set/

When I look at the screenshots now, it doesn't seem all that sort. Not when compared to Uhura's tunic.

Funny, but when I think of that episode, I think it was on The Twilight Zone for some reason.

I see Jansen's face in all kinds of roles in my memory, but one that always stands out is Birds Of Prey. One of the many Movie of the Week films that were memorable. Like Dennis Weaver in Duel.

Sam Elliott in Mask (and Roadhouse) makes me swoon. Reminds me of someone close to me in both of those movies.
IMG_3669.jpeg

Back