Do you like it when an man pushes you your knee?

the thought of being submissive is such a turn on. Not sure why but I want that so badly.

Add one more to being on his knees, or any other way that gets him off. Love to please a man.

I don't like it at all. I love to suck cock, that's true, but I am not a submissive, a slave, or anything of that sort.

This has only happened to me once but it was the most amazing experience. I met a guy i had been chatting with online. We had never discussed dominance or submission at all. When we met, we made out for a few minutes then he placed his hands on my shoulders and pushed me down to my knees in front of him. I guessed what to do from there :) he later said that he could sense a submissiveness in me. we have begun to explore it further now and it only gets better. I am grateful someone saw this in me and decided to exploit it.

just thinking about it, rock hard here...

I had the chance to visit an ABS near me today and was surprised by crossdresser coming to the video area. As soon as she entered a room I followed her in and locked the door. She smiled when I turned around and told her how nice she looked.
I started to run hand on her hip and she pulled her skirt to show me her bulging panties. All I could say was, "I want some". She responded with an hand my shoulder and "help yourself". On my knees I go and free a cock with a great head. She was obviously ready for relief because just after about 30 seconds her hand is pulling my head in and coated the back of my mouth. Wish it had lasted longer but I loved it!

Not only do I love being forced down on my knees to suck cock. I love having my head held and pushed down onto his cock. I like feeling "used" orally by other men for their sexual gratification and release and having my mouth treated as a convenient receptacle to deposit their cum. I'm a Cocksucker!

I don't like it at all. I love to suck cock, that's true, but I am not a submissive, a slave, or anything of that sort.

You suck enough cocks, you will be. Someone will make you one and then you'll want more and more to be forced to your knees as he holds your head and pushes his hard cock down your throat until you gag and drool.

He'll tell you what a faggot you look like with his dick in your mouth, he'll tell you "eat that cock, you love it, don't you cocksucker?" And with your mouth full of cock, you'll moan in the affirmative.

Now you're a submissive cocksucker and that's how you'll want it every time.

You suck enough cocks, you will be. Someone will make you one and then you'll want more and more to be forced to your knees as he holds your head and pushes his hard cock down your throat until you gag and drool.

He'll tell you what a faggot you look like with his dick in your mouth, he'll tell you "eat that cock, you love it, don't you cocksucker?" And with your mouth full of cock, you'll moan in the affirmative.

Yes, Yes, Yes. That is how I like it.

First time I sucked cock he did push me to my knees!

So after that Its the position I want to be in to suck!!

Oh shit my boi clit got hard just reading this lol

I love when a top takes control and pushes me to my knees and shoves his cock deep into my throat

A real man can force me to my knees and make me service him - I will be quite happy and submissive.

I love having a man put his hands on my shoulders and pushes me down on my knees. Of course I had sucked cock before this happened the first time but it makes more excited every time. I ventured into the corridor of my local video store this weekend, selected a booth. In a minute a man I had checked out when I was looking at the movie selection opened my door and I let him in. The movie was a young boy sucking a big cock so I said " that looks tasty!" He took that as his que to put a hand on my shoulder and I turned to face him. The next thing I know I'm on my way to my knees. I tugged down his shorts enjoyed a nice cut cock!
Do any of you enjoy the submission to another man this way?

I like a little encouragement. It don't take much

I like a man who takes charge. He doesn't ask what I like, he takes what he wants how he wants it. I do my best to comply. I like a man who cums without warning me. A cocksucker swallows, period. I prefer to be naked, indoors or out. It ehanced my feeling of vulnerability.

I present as masculine, many who haven't met me before are unsure what to do. A select few have read me correctly though.

If I could change one thing about myself, I would want to be recognized easier as a bottom cocksucker in order to avoid awkwardness or being mistaken for a top.

I am most satisfied when I'm degraded while he's getting off on my mouth or ass. The last true dom I was with called me his cum hungry cock whore while emptying his thick cock in my tight ass.

This is actually one of my fantasies. To have my first bi experience be with a guy who is hot as hell and standing in front of me in nothing but tight underwear, push me to my knees and make me please him.

I've watched this thread for awhile but finally feel the need to comment.

The answer is NO !!

Having been abused as a child, I don't like anything that resembles force or coercion.

This is actually one of my fantasies. To have my first bi experience be with a guy who is hot as hell and standing in front of me in nothing but tight underwear, push me to my knees and make me please him.

I have been in discussion with a guy for a couple of weeks on a different site. I might get the opportunity to experience this very fantasy some time soon.

I like a man who takes charge. He doesn't ask what I like, he takes what he wants how he wants it. I do my best to comply. I like a man who cums without warning me. A cocksucker swallows, period. I prefer to be naked, indoors or out. It ehanced my feeling of vulnerability.

I present as masculine, many who haven't met me before are unsure what to do. A select few have read me correctly though.

If I could change one thing about myself, I would want to be recognized easier as a bottom cocksucker in order to avoid awkwardness or being mistaken for a top.

I am most satisfied when I'm degraded while he's getting off on my mouth or ass. The last true dom I was with called me his cum hungry cock whore while emptying his thick cock in my tight ass.

So what about when it's your turn? Should he get on his knees then? What do you prefer?

Back