mature sagging breasts

Great pics. I love mature saggy tits, love to see them hang and sway.
 
If they are quite large and a bit saggy, then its easier for the woman to suck on her own nipples - and thats a personal fave kink of mine.

That sounds like a perfect skill. I've tried suckin on my own nipples but failed miserably.



________________
tumblr_obpfkehqf11vatrpyo1_400.gif
 
Hanging tits

That sounds like a perfect skill. I've tried suckin on my own nipples but failed miserably.



________________
tumblr_obpfkehqf11vatrpyo1_400.gif

Indeed it is s skill, but!!
I am sure there are many of us to like to help you enjoying the feeling of nipple sucking darling
 
I love to hear from anybody, men and women, who have like me .... an enormous liking for mature sagging breasts I cannot get enough of looking at them, feeling and tasting them as well as the women behind them as I think they are SOOOooooo SEXY and YUMMMMm

It is pretty thrilling there are guys out there who enjoy mature women!

:rose:
 
My wife has big saggy breasts mad I really love them. It's so sexy the way they sway and bounce when we're making love, and it turns both of us on when I suck, nibble and pull on her nipples.
 
My wife has big saggy breasts mad I really love them. It's so sexy the way they sway and bounce when we're making love, and it turns both of us on when I suck, nibble and pull on her nipples.
Sorry style with big hangers is so hot. Flying all over. Ummm
 
Me too. They look so natural compared with the 'afters'. It is sad to think that some women feel that they have to go under the knife to look attractive.

I have to disagree. I like the after picture a lot better. I'm also certain she does as well. While we appreciate men that like the natural look, (and I am grateful) trust me when I tell you that mother nature and gravity are not our friends sometimes. When you droop and everything moves with no effort, it just doesn't feel sexy.
 
Mature sexy women

Here are some more beautiful sexy mature women with YUMMY hanging breasts and some have these long sexy nipples to suck or play with MMMmmm .
Nothing nicer than mature and showing with pleasure makes them even more desirable
 
Last edited:
Back
Top