TD's Dance of Light and Shadow

"I didn't discover curves; I only uncovered them." Mae West​

attachment.php

attachment.php

Great photos. And a very great body

Bottoms up?

Of course TD. :kiss: You know that's the position I'd pick if it were my choice. I'm not as adventuresome some as you and your Indian book of advanced techniques. I'm just a simple guy doing things a simple way. Especially since that mesh runs from neck to wrists to hips with a few strategic openings here and there. ;) Still have to slip that plug in, right? :devil:

Cheers :kiss:

P.S. I fixed the other one too.

Last edited:
God, you are perfection :kiss::rose::heart:

:eek:. Perfection? Oh, noes, hon. I'm far from it...but your sweet words managed a smile out of me.

well I hope it lasts for a long time. Those were gorgeous pics and the subject was even better!

:eek:. Thank you very much for the kind words.

Of course TD. :kiss: You know that's the position I'd pick if it were my choice. I'm not as adventuresome some as you and your Indian book of advanced techniques. I'm just a simple guy doing things a simple way. Especially since that mesh runs from neck to wrists to hips with a few strategic openings here and there. ;) Still have to slip that plug in, right? :devil:

P.S. I fixed the other one too.

*laughs* I was wondering if lit had eaten your post since you usually leave at least a full sentence. I can't do those ancient poses that lead toward enlightenment anymore. Old joints and all that jazz... I could break a hip nowadays.

It looks a little like chain mail. I'm now imagining you as some Celtic warrior. Can I be your knight?

If I'm the warrior, that would make you my damsel in distress, right? I'll be gentle, sir damsel. :cool:

*laughs* I was wondering if lit had eaten your post since you usually leave at least a full sentence. I can't do those ancient poses that lead toward enlightenment anymore. Old joints and all that jazz... I could break a hip nowadays.

Sorry TD. :kiss: Lit has eaten my words before... Well my cell phone ate them by being a putz while I was on Lit. Sometimes when I see a chance at a good comment spot I grab it and come back later and edit. Yesterday work got busy and I didn't edit in time. It was a case of delayed edification. That's common in older men. But...

It's OK, we can pass on the ancient poses of enlightenment. I'm good with the American staples. So up on all fours you. Chop chop. Or is that spank spank? :confused: :devil:

P.S. Here's an insight into my crazy mind. Come to think of it, I'll share it with just you.

A gorgeous and evocative set of shots - the light and shadow, the flesh and the mesh. Perfection.

I've got a thing for mesh shirts on beautiful women, which comes from an experience as a young adult, so that set his a special soft (er, hard) spot for me.

As for torn clothing, I think I can write it off as a business expense in the "necessary & consumable" line. :devil:

Hehe good. I love when you smile. :kiss:p

:kiss::eek:. You're such a sweetie.

Sorry TD. :kiss: Lit has eaten my words before... Well my cell phone ate them by being a putz while I was on Lit. Sometimes when I see a chance at a good comment spot I grab it and come back later and edit. Yesterday work got busy and I didn't edit in time. It was a case of delayed edification. That's common in older men. But...

It's OK, we can pass on the ancient poses of enlightenment. I'm good with the American staples. So up on all fours you. Chop chop. Or is that spank spank? :confused: :devil:

P.S. Here's an insight into my crazy mind. Come to think of it, I'll share it with just you.

I'll buy you a plug of your very own and you can get on all fours. :p:rolleyes: You guys aND making assumptions. .Tsk tsk.

A gorgeous and evocative set of shots - the light and shadow, the flesh and the mesh. Perfection.

I've got a thing for mesh shirts on beautiful women, which comes from an experience as a young adult, so that set his a special soft (er, hard) spot for me.

As for torn clothing, I think I can write it off as a business expense in the "necessary & consumable" line. :devil:

*smirks* If I had known before hand how well you and others would enjoy the mesh shirt, I would have done more poses. Maybe I will in the future. I'm still pondering as to what I'll do next.

I'd be all there for more mesh. :)

And happily suggest other poses as well. :devil:

(Notice how quickly I went from happy to devilish!)

Back