Loving Spunk...

You're just a push-over, dundeebi, it doesn't take a lot to get you hard, own up…! I know you. I could lick up and down the length of your cock and have you squirming with joy even before I began sucking you off...
Yes you definitely could. :)

A little bump to give this thread some love. Craving a mouthfull of cum so bad right now.

I wish! Licked my own creamy reward from the palm of my hand. It was delicious.

You got that right!

The way I see it, sex with a girl is all lovey-dovey snuggly-buggly tender-sharing soft-bonding loving-procreating sweet-meaningful-relationship kiss-kissy I really mean it bunny-bunny forever...
While sex with a guy is self-indulgent fun, cock balls and ejaculation-focussed, irresponsible selfish-orgasm, cum and cum and cum, sweat and bum, delicious domination and delightful submission to blunt crude urgent need, with spunk as the peak-moment reward…
Is that the way you see it too…?

Tri that's why I enjoy m2m sex so much! There's no pretending to it. It is all about feeling good sex and no strings attached!

Great read here guys! I'm rarely on the GLBT but came when I saw the thread title with the word SPUNK rather than mere "cum".

Yeah SPUNK! Spurted out, glistening, glide-deliciously-on-fingers stuff. And the way it soon thickens some for the time to play with it - and the demanding taste of it: how come we reduced that creme-de-la-creme stuff to mere "cum"?

Gimme Spunk!

Cheers mates from a straight guy who couldn't resist joining in here ...

Try It, You'll Love It...

Great read here guys! I'm rarely on the GLBT but came when I saw the thread title with the word SPUNK rather than mere "cum".

Yeah SPUNK! Spurted out, glistening, glide-deliciously-on-fingers stuff. And the way it soon thickens some for the time to play with it - and the demanding taste of it: how come we reduced that creme-de-la-creme stuff to mere "cum"?

Gimme Spunk!

Cheers mates from a straight guy who couldn't resist joining in here ...

Thanks for your insight, Simon. You really should call around here more often. You know, you'll never find a girl who will love your spunk more than a guy does. You will never get a better full deep-throated spunk-loving blow-job than you will from an enthusiastic guy… you really should try it...

Thanks for your insight, Simon. You really should call around here more often. You know, you'll never find a girl who will love your spunk more than a guy does. You will never get a better full deep-throated spunk-loving blow-job than you will from an enthusiastic guy… you really should try it...

Cheers for the invitation Tristan! Not the first: I have some close friends who are gay and like how I'm sexed up. And I know that you're right.

But I'm married, satisfied, and totally into my monogamy. That doesn't mean I can't delight in guys like you having such joy in what you describe. I was interested in the view of straight sex expressed a bit higher up the thread, and glowed about having a wife who so enjoys me at full lusting throttle as well as when it's lovey-dovey. Rare for a straight married guy? I hope not, but fear so.

Good on you guys! Simon

One-2-One

Cheers for the invitation Tristan! Not the first: I have some close friends who are gay and like how I'm sexed up. And I know that you're right.

But I'm married, satisfied, and totally into my monogamy. That doesn't mean I can't delight in guys like you having such joy in what you describe. I was interested in the view of straight sex expressed a bit higher up the thread, and glowed about having a wife who so enjoys me at full lusting throttle as well as when it's lovey-dovey. Rare for a straight married guy? I hope not, but fear so.

Good on you guys! Simon

Thanks for your courtesy, Simon. It's good to hear from someone who is satisfied with their relationship and their sex life. So many who Post on the Literotica Forum are living sad and frustrated lives. To believe in the virtues of monogamy and enjoy marital love are highly commendable. I congratulate you. Long may it continue… my love to you both...

Back