How many of us just listen to their other half sleep.

DaddyAsh

Really Experienced
I am now an hour of just listening to my little girl sleep. Cutest thing ever...

:p

Last edited by a moderator:
*looks at cat sleeping on the other end of the settee*

tumblr_mz9nu0lOsP1qb457xo3_400.gif

I am sorry... I ment this to be a happy thread, did not mean to make you sad.

It's fine, I was just making a joke.
Being the token creepy loner cat person isn't as bad as it sounds.

It's fine, I was just making a joke.
Being the token creepy loner cat person isn't as bad as it sounds.

Even though I am married (getting divorced) just a month ago, I had that issue, now I have my little and my cats... Hope yet for you.

I wish I could listen to him sleep. When we are together, I sleep better than any other time. Staying up to listen to him and watch him is impossible. And when I wake up...I wake him up.

When he snores I'm forced to listen to him. My little cat also snores, but it's cute when she does it.

Oh Jees sometimes I'm like just breve you fecker, and then it's like the most loud snore that wakes even him. Yes I know it is sleep apnoea but it still makes me giggle inside in the darkness of the room.

i love watching my Domme sleeping and sometimes stay awake just to do it, or will wake up in the middle of the night and do it. Once again i have come across a subject i do that i thought maybe was weird for doing only to find out others do it too!
The thing about it is that She runs Her own company so there's always a visible hint of stress in Her face but when She is soundly asleep there's absolutely no sign of it and sometimes i even cry a little just looking at Her so relaxed and at ease. There are other moments where i see Her like that, when the stress isn't there, like when She bathes me. She loves it at much as i do and even when i splash Her She only pretends to be angry for getting Her wet but i see the smile. Or when She is brushing my hair afterwards, just before bedtime. i love to watch Her in the mirror and see that soft smile, feel the gentle kisses on the back of my neck. Or when we relax in front of the fireplace listening to music, Her on the sofa and me sitting at Her feet with my head on Her thigh while she strokes my head.
Those are wonderful but when she is sleeping i can just lay there next to Her and watch Her sleeping so peacefully, listening to Her breathing gently, and feeling the warmth of Her body next to mine. That's the best of all

Last edited:
i love watching my Domme sleeping and sometimes stay awake just to do it, or will wake up in the middle of the night and do it. Once again i have come across a subject i do that i thought maybe was weird for doing only to find out others do it too!
The thing about it is that She runs Her own company so there's always a visible hint of stress in Her face but when She is soundly asleep there's absolutely no sign of it and sometimes i even cry a little just looking at Her so relaxed and at ease. There are other moments where i see Her like that, when the stress isn't there, like when She bathes me. She loves it at much as i do and even when i splash Her She only pretends to be angry for getting Her wet but i see the smile. Or when She is brushing my hair afterwards, just before bedtime. i love to watch Her in the mirror and see that soft smile, feel the gentle kisses on the back of my neck. Or when we relax in front of the fireplace listening to music, Her on the sofa and me sitting at Her feet with my head on Her thigh while she strokes my head.
Those are wonderful but when she is sleeping i can just lay there next to Her and watch Her sleeping so peacefully, listening to Her breathing gently, and feeling the warmth of Her body next to mine. That's the best of all

I whispered, welcome to the conversation, I think you are right some of the appeal is our SO's are truely relaxed.

I whispered, welcome to the conversation, I think you are right some of the appeal is our SO's are truely relaxed.

Thank you for the nice welcome... 'I whispered' made me laugh and smile...
It is isn't it? To see someone you love so wholeheartedly and completely totally at ease and content is amazing and wonderful

Thank you for the nice welcome... 'I whispered' made me laugh and smile...
It is isn't it? To see someone you love so wholeheartedly and completely totally at ease and content is amazing and wonderful

Yes it is... And very soul soothing too...

listening to my daughter breath can be a wonderment.

Straining to hear my wife start breathing again is terrifying.

She has a Bipap machine, but the prescribed pressure is too high for her, it fills her tummy painfully with air and she feels like it's choking her. It is adjustable, but unfortunately it is wirelessly controled by a company that the insurance leases the device from. The sleep study doc has to change her prescription, the appointments are booked for months at a time. She's been back three times and they apparently won't change it more than incrementally. She feels that the only option left for her then is not to use it at all.

I'm sorry to hear this. I'm in a similar situation. No more romantic notion of gazing at my dominant as he sleeps...

listening to my daughter breath can be a wonderment.

Straining to hear my wife start breathing again is terrifying.

She has a Bipap machine, but the prescribed pressure is too high for her, it fills her tummy painfully with air and she feels like it's choking her. It is adjustable, but unfortunately it is wirelessly controled by a company that the insurance leases the device from. The sleep study doc has to change her prescription, the appointments are booked for months at a time. She's been back three times and they apparently won't change it more than incrementally. She feels that the only option left for her then is not to use it at all.

Stag some how I just saw this, your Primary Care Physician can work with the CPAP, provider to get her ViPaP I had the same issue, and it fixed it, no need for a second sleep study.

Mmmm, I listen and watch Master sleeping on the couch quite often. Yes, it is beautiful to see the peace rest on him. Also to see him wrap his arms over his chest as if he is trying to hug his little girl who is instead watching him.

He always sleeps so heavily, the crease of stress gone, the weight lifted from his back and shoulders. Sometimes he drools and snores tho lol.

When we first started dating I had such a hard time sleeping next to him. I was hyper aware of him and couldn't relax. I wanted my space! Over time I became more accustom to his presence, then dependent on it. I don't sleep well without him near, not even my naps are very sound. I need his warmth, his weight, his scent, his sounds to lull me into sleep.

Oh Jees sometimes I'm like just breve you fecker, and then it's like the most loud snore that wakes even him. Yes I know it is sleep apnoea but it still makes me giggle inside in the darkness of the room.
The puppy has this and it was worse last nigh. She mentioned how she felt like she hadn't slept properly last night. Me Neither as I was ready to get her breathing if she stopped too long. I have finally talked her into see the doc. It is life threatening and is treatable it can be surgery or a cpap machine for my brother both, or weight loss can help some get him to the docs it will give him a better quality of life and a longer one, and you will sleep better too.

I long for the day I can hear her sleep with steady breaths and a gentle snore.

I'm used to sleeping away from my other half.
I stay awake watching him when he sleeps alright. Wondering if he'll ever stop vibrating the walls with his snoring so I can sleep. :rolleyes:

Master has breathing issues and wears a CPAP to sleep. I'm very aware of his breathing and even more so of his not-breathing episodes. :eek: When that happens, I often wake up from my own sleep and give him nudges until he's out of that cycle.

Back