It Happened One Night (closed)

zydrate

Sweet Zydrate
(closed)

XuQsokM.jpg

Anna Carter

What the hell was she doing here anyway?

Anna asked herself over and over as she tried to mingle amongst the rich and famous. She tried to act like she belonged. HA! That was rich...not money rich but rich like..well, you get the picture. She was a small town girl in a world out of her reach. But yet...here she was...

Her life seemed to run on pure luck lately... a job right out of college at a reputable fashion magazine. It was a much needed job due to the fact that starting out in the journalism world required her to take what she could get until she made a name for herself and if it required to be here to get her boss drinks when she ran out then so be it.

It wouldn't be like this all the time...right?

So the dress Anna was wearing was one she had borrowed from a friend who happened to work at a designer store and had, thankfully, let her 'borrow' it tonight, IF and ONLY IF Anna promised to return it without one stain on it. That was fine. She hadn't had a bite to eat all day as it was...thank you nerves!

The emerald green cocktail dress fit like a second skin and even if she wanted to eat, she was afraid that the dress would burst if she moved wrong..being the dress was a size 0 and she wore a size 2... She wore her best heels, ones she saved up for..Louboutins... because every girl had to have a pair of Louboutins.

So Anna found herself at the bar where she didn't dare sit down...instead she stood and tried not to feel and look so out of place. She was almost half tempted to leave right now since her boss had left just 5 minutes prior... OK, maybe one drink for the road..it was an open bar after all.

"Jack and coke, please." She told the bartender and drummed her fingers on the counter as she waited. God, she needed this drink to relax her nerves.

Anna downed that first drink in no time...after a few minutes, she felt a little more at ease...not much but somewhat. Without her asking, the bartender refilled her glass. Well..can't let this go to waste she thought as she took a sip from her second glass.

Last edited:
mv6eWTe_d.jpg

Tommy Reynolds

What the hell was he doing here anyway?

Tommy couldn’t help but ponder such an existential question repeatedly throughout the evening, but it seemed that every time he did, he spied the young woman in the skin-tight emerald green dress out of the corner of his eye, and his faith was restored that he was undoubtedly in the right place, at the right time.

He mingled for most of the night, amongst the elite of Los Angeles, excusing himself once an hour or so to retreat to the bathroom and indulge in a small bump or two of cocaine to keep him going.

These events required his attendance, if only to maintain a multitude of business connections between his tech firm and the various executives that utilized his firm’s social media tools.

He was one of the lucky ones; he’d had a brilliant, simple idea that no one had put into practice, as far as targeted advertising was concerned. Tommy wasn’t much of a programmer, but he was a decent salesman, and he had taken his company far.

He had been sipping champaign all night, to fit in with the wealthy crowd, but as things were winding down, his blue-collar roots cried for an ice cold beer, and he finally allowed himself to have one at the open bar.

That’s when he saw her. The girl in the tight green dress. Girls like her made nights like this totally worth it in the end. He raised his bottle towards her when their eyes caught, just a bit, and a slight smirk creased his cheek. Honestly, he was shocked that she was still alone. Surely plenty of guys had hit on her throughout the night. Hell, her tits alone demanded attention, especially in a tight little dress like that!

Their eyes locked again, and that’s when he made his way over to her, casually draining his beer down his throat and tapping the bar for fresh drinks for the both of them as he came up to her.

“Let me guess, you’re waiting for your ride home?” he asked her.

Last edited:
Anna had finished her 3rd drink when her eyes met with the stranger's... he was extremely handsome and she couldn't help but smile back. Plenty of guys tonight had tried to hit on her and well, it would have been nice if they didn't have that little white patch on their ring finger... hell, some were even bold enough to not remove their wedding ring.

Well, one thing was for sure, Anna was not a homewrecker.

She politely turned them down and really had been getting ready to leave when she realized the handsome man was coming toward her.

He asked her about her ride and she blushed... well, the Jack had given her face a nice little flush to it, and she smiled as she reached for her phone and saw the time. Her facial expression changed to one of shock, "Holy hell...is it that late?" She said...not that she had any where else to be but still...wow.

She was feeling quite good from her drinks and let out a little giggle and put her phone back, face down on the bar just as more drinks arrived. Without thinking, she just nodded, "I guess it doesn't matter now, huh?" She took a drink and nodded to his original question, "I was going to call an Uber, to be honest. I was here with my boss." She didn't realize how close they were standing next to each other and well, she didn't mind, really, "What about you? You have a way to get home safely?"

Another sip of her drink was downed before she realized what she was doing, "Hi, I'm Anna."

“Nice to meet you, Anna. I’m Tommy,” he replied, sipping on his fresh beer. “And yes, I have a ride. Of course, I’m sure the driver is quite bored at this point, but that’s what he gets paid for, right?” He chuckled just a bit.

He picked up on her cues, of course. Her boss, taking an Uber home. She obviously didn’t come from money.

“Well, if you’d like to save a few bucks, I’d be happy to have my driver drop you off where ever you need,” he said.

“Last call!” said the bartender, and Tommy tapped on the bar again for refills.

“Drink up,” he suggested to Anna. “One more for the road.” He gave her a suggestive wink. “There’s better stuff in the limo.”

Never in her life had she ridden in a limo and just the thought of arriving back at her small apartment by way of limo... her roommates would die at that.

Since she wasn't going to be driving, she did indulge in that last drink. And that was it for tonight even though he had said there was better stuff in the limo. She didn't want to wake with a hangover in the morning, seeing as how she wasn't a heavy drinker to begin with.

"I appreciate this, really, Tommy." She said to him as she walked with him from the party and to his waiting ride.

She had talked with the driver and gave him a general direction but he had only needed her address and would find his way to her place. As she got in and got situated, she didn't realize Tommy had stayed behind to talk to driver.

"Again, thank you for this...I usually don't do this at all..." she said as she looked around, trying not to be so obvious about never being in a limo before...

Tommy instructed the chauffeur to take the scenic route, before following Anna into the back of the limousine.

“The pleasure is mine,” he replied, sitting across from her, his eyes drinking in her curves in that tight little green dress. He leaned forward then, a conspiratorial look in his eye.

“You don’t have a boyfriend, do you? Someone who’ll be insanely jealous?” he asked her. He was reaching into a mini-fridge and pulling out a bottle of champagne.

Anna was busy looking around and didn't hear Tommy's question at first. This was all so new to her. "What? Oh, boyfriend?! No, I don't.."

Who had time? She was too busy with work life to even have a personal life. The bills sure weren't going to pay themselves. She didn't dare say any of this to Tommy because he probably wouldn't understand.

"No boyfriend... I don't date much because of my job." She said as he handed her a glass of champagne. "What about you? I can imagine you have a line of women waiting for you..?"

Tommy smirked a bit at her question and shrugged. “There’s only so many hours in the day, right? Most of the women that have expressed interest in me have wanted more of my time than I’m willing to give them. And I don’t have enough time to weed out the gold-diggers.”

“Sounds like we are both rather picky when it comes to who we let inside,” he mused, raising his glass towards her.

“Here’s to having high standards,” he said.

Anna raised her glass to his. She wasn't exactly sure her standards were high. She was just trying to establish a career. He had mentioned gold diggers and she hoped he didn't think her as one. That sort of action had never crossed her mind before.

After she took a sip from her glass, she leaned back in her seat, feeling a little more comfortable, "So, what do you do? I'm sure what ever it is...it must be quite profitable." She said, gesturing to the inside of the limo.

Tommy nodded, sipping on his wine. “I own a small tech outfit that aggregates social media data and provides targeted advertising services,” he explained.

He chuckled a bit. “Don’t worry, identities and profiles are kept quite separate, for legal reasons, so even if I wanted to, I couldn’t go dig up your specific data profile,” he explained.

“And no,” he stated, “we don’t do anything with politics or news. Purely retail.”

Another sip of wine. “And what about you? What did your boss drag you along to the party tonight for?”

She nodded and didn't realize she had finished up her flute of champagne, "Yeah, I work for Abigail Hathaway... you know, thee Abigail Hathaway, fashion editor of Modern Millennial?" She nodded when she saw the recognition in Tommy's eyes, "Yeah, the old bulldog herself."

"I was just appointed her personal assistant a little over 2 months ago and well, call it way of getting my foot into the door. I want to be a writer... and if this is a way to get what, then so be it."

"It's not all that bad. I mean, I do get to go to high profile parties after all..even though I don't fit in."

Anna was feeling extremely comfortable with Tommy. When she got home, she'd have to do a little more research on him... right now in her foggy, tipsy mind, his name didn't ring a bell.

“Of course,” Tommy replied. “She drives a hard bargain. Modern Millenial was one of our first contracts. We helped double their online reach,” he said, smirking a bit as he finished his own glass. He grabbed the bottle and reached across the limo, offering more to the busty brunette.

“You know, if it wasn’t so late, I’d offer to show you the view of the city from my penthouse. I’m sure you need to get home soon... but it’s such a clear night. Those are rare these days. You can see the lights for miles...”

OK, that sounded tempting. I was a small town girl and hardly was able to get over the awe of the big city, "Well, I don't have to be anywhere tomorrow... it is Sunday and Abigail hardly needs me on Sundays...especially after a big party like tonight.."

I took a sip from my glass... the dress didn't have to be back right away, just as long as it was in perfect condition.

"If you driver doesn't mind taking me home so late, then I'd love to take you up on your offer..."

“He won’t mind at all,” he replied, and promptly pressed a button on the console next to him. “Michael, head to the penthouse,” Tommy said, and the limo made a left turn at the next stoplight.

“You won’t regret it, I promise,” I told her, with a playful wink.

It was another twenty minutes before we arrived, the limo finally coming to a stop underneath a downtown skyscraper, and the doors opened next to an open, waiting elevator. We entered, and as the doors closed and the elevator rose, my hand found Anna’s hip and pulled her close to me.

“You’re gonna love the view,” I whispered in her ear...

Tommy's whisper sent a shiver down Anna's spine. His breath was hot against her ear and when he pulled away, she could still smell his cologne...it wasn't overpowering, but the lingering scent was nice. It was something she hadn't noticed before.

So, after two glasses of champagne and the other drinks she had had at the bar at the party, she felt she was a little pass tipsy, but that was OK. Damnit, she was allowed to relax once in a while, right?

Once in his penthouse (yes, penthouse!), Anna followed Tommy to the balcony (yes, balcony!!) and Anna took the view before her, "This is amazing!" She said, as she stepped closer to the railing.

Tommy chuckled to himself a bit, watching the young woman take in her surroundings.

“Pretty nice, isn’t it?” he mused, coming up behind her on the balcony. One of his hands slid down the side of her hip, his fingers teasing at the bare flesh of her thigh for a lingering moment.

“I never thought the scenery up here could be improved,” he said, “but you’ve managed to prove me wrong on that.”

It wasn't as if Anna didn't realize he had put his hand on her thigh...actually it made her feel good to know that he did that.

"Oh please," she said quietly as she continued to look out at the city before them, "You get to see this a lot... or do you find yourself too busy sometimes and you find you've missed things rather than enjoyed them..." she said wistfully as she returned his flirting by leaning against him.

They stood there a few minutes more and Anna felt she probably over welcomed her stay. With a smile, she looked at Tommy, "Well, thank you for the invite up...but I really should be getting home." Her alcohol buzz was starting to wear a little thin also.

“What’s the rush?” Tommy wondered, his breath a whisper in her ear. His fingers dug ever so slightly into the fabric of her dress at her hips, his crotch rubbing against her butt just barely, and then his lips descended upon the exposed skin at her shoulder.

“You’re right,” he said, “I do need to take the time to enjoy things more...”

Anna sighed at the feel of his lips on her skin and her eyes closed as she leaned into him... she shouldn't be letting this happen.

The part of her sensible mind was arguing but the part told it shut up and just enjoy this. How often did a rich guy invite you over to his penthouse in order to see the city lights?

Her sober mind would have had reasons to end this now but nope, she wasn't listening to that part. She just wanted to enjoy this for now...

She leaned back into him as he kissed on her, and that was all the invitation that Tommy needed. His hands immediately became more insistent, his fingers sliding just under the hem of her dress, wrapping around the front of her thighs as he brought her ass back against his stiffening cock.

His lips suckled at her skin now, his teeth grazing lightly across her flesh...

She felt his hands under her dress and she hoped to God he wouldn't accidentally rip it. It was a dress that cost over one grand and that was money she didn't have.

Yet, at the same time, she didn't care because what he was doing was feeling extremely good. How much she wanted to tell him she never did this. Just because she didn't have a boyfriend didn't mean she slept around.

Anna had to grip onto the railing to steady herself before turning around to face Tommy as she leaned her head back and his mouth started kissing the hollow of her neck...

His lips roamed across her skin, savoring every kiss, as his hands more freely roamed her body. His arousal was quite obvious against her abdomen as he pulled her against him.

He squeezed at her luscious large breasts over the dress, and his other hand groped at her ass under her dress, his fingers slipping beneath the tiny thong she was wearing.

“You’re even more delicious than I expected,” he said, before his lips finally found hers and he kissed her deeply...

It was the drinks. It had to be.. but fuck, Anna didn't care at this point. She knew there was no turning back. Besides, that would be rude, right? What would it hurt? Let this go and have a night of fun before she was to go back to work and face the dragon boss lady.

"Mmmm.." Anna moaned softly as she pressed her ass against his groin. Her eyes were opened as she could see a few faint stars above them and a faint breeze made her gasp into his kiss.

Anna gasped loudly when she felt his finger slip into her...and she let it happen. "Holy fuck," she muttered as her eyes closed... how long had it been since she had something this? She could almost feel herself getting wet almost instantly.

Between her uttered “holy fuck” and the abundant wetness that covered his intruding finger, Tommy knew right away that this night was going to go exactly the way he wanted it to.

A second finger slipped inside her as his lips and teeth worked magic on her neck. His other hand slid up and grasped one of her full tits, squeezing aggressively.

His cock was getting quite hard now, and he very much wanted to get her out of that dress... but that would come in due time...

It had to be the drinks... there was a small part of her mind that told her to stop, this needed to stop...

But another part of her mind, as well as her body, was enjoying this all a little too much. Anna reached back and grasped Tommy's cock, through his pants, and gave it a firm squeeze. Her nipples immediately peaked under his hand and she found herself moving her hips against his fingers, her rhythm was held back but she wanted more...

Back