- Different bond - RP ON KIK (OPEN)

EroticPleasure12

EroticPleasure
If you are jnterested to continue this story, please pm me. Only KIK 📩

_____

It was a dark night. There was no moon. Everything was dark in the forest but if you pay attention, you could hear footsteps. Someone was running. Heavy breath. Clumsy steps. Eyra didn't know if she can make it. She was bruised, dirty and almost without breath at this point. She had been running for what it felt like hours. At least, she was sure the flames wouldn't reach that distance.

Her village. Her people. Her family..the fire started when everybody was sleeping, when everything was quiet. She wasn't sure if someone -apart from her- survived but she knew her family didn't. She lost everything she loved. She lost her place, her home. As an elf, and being part of the elf community, they were protected by mother nature and they have no enemy. Her race made sure to keep peaceful ways with other races, especially with the human race. Vikings were not easy to treat but she was sure they didn't attack her place and her people so..who did it? And why? All this questions running through her head only gave her a headache. She was weak and dehydrated.

She wasn't sure where she could go and how she could ask for help. Who would help an injured elf? Most races ignore them or think they are too weak or not worthy. Her bare feet took her to a nearby village at the end of the forest. She can heard human voices in the distance and the warm lights.

'Even if they kill me, I have no option' she thought to herself as she approached the village carefully. She recognized a few symbols which were viking runes. The village was protected by a thick wood wall and there was only an entrance. She saw a few men talking and drinking close to the entrance. Someone was also approaching by another direction. The sound of a horse and the armor. It was a man and Eyra felt an unusual scent like mint. She didn't have much time to walk away when suddenly, everything went quiet and someone was pointing at her with an axe behind her back.

She turnned around, shocked and with fear. That, when their eyes met for the first time..

____

Back