Distance Domination-Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have so much to learn.I am so thankful to have found this thread! Thank you. I try to just move on until the next time....the highs make it all worth it!

I still have so much to learn.I am so thankful to have found this thread! Thank you. I try to just move on until the next time....the highs make it all worth it!

I just thought of something that we developed that does help sometimes. If I am in a particularly sensitive state of mind (other wise know as being wicked needy) I have a certain phase, almost a codeword that signals to him that I need extra TLC. It seems to work. Except when my emotions are so overwhelming I forget to use it.

So, I think I had this exact same complaint a page ago, just a little modified: There's very little I can do, from my couch in Australia, if my otherwise lovely sub decides to up and vanish. Case in point, she says she needs to go do something, and asks me if I'll wait for her. Of course, I don't mind waiting up online for her to get back, but if you say you're going to be gone an hour, maybe send a text or something when you hit an hour and a half? Let alone the three hours, going on four I've been stuck here for so far?

Normally I wouldn't even mind that much, given that there's always something to do online, but lately my dear subby has been rather sickly, so for all I know she's passed out somewhere in her apartment, which, well... If she's done that on purpose, unhappiness. If not, legitimate worry.

I think I need to invent a little robot hand that'll let me drag a laptop along the ground remotely :D

So, I think I had this exact same complaint a page ago, just a little modified: There's very little I can do, from my couch in Australia, if my otherwise lovely sub decides to up and vanish. Case in point, she says she needs to go do something, and asks me if I'll wait for her. Of course, I don't mind waiting up online for her to get back, but if you say you're going to be gone an hour, maybe send a text or something when you hit an hour and a half? Let alone the three hours, going on four I've been stuck here for so far?

Normally I wouldn't even mind that much, given that there's always something to do online, but lately my dear subby has been rather sickly, so for all I know she's passed out somewhere in her apartment, which, well... If she's done that on purpose, unhappiness. If not, legitimate worry.

I think I need to invent a little robot hand that'll let me drag a laptop along the ground remotely :D

Now see, Jounar's solution is he wants a zappy collar that he can hit me with when ever he thinks I'm mucking about. :rolleyes:

Wish me luck my subby friends , I meet my Dom at 11am in the morning.......I don't think I'll sleep i'm so excited:)

Good luck and have fun!
We had an amazing day. Some things didnt work out. Some things were harder than anticipated , some things were awersome!

I have learned a lot about the division between fantasy and the real thing. I have learnt sometimes I want more than i can actually tolerate.

But he is truely wonderful :)

We had an amazing day. Some things didnt work out. Some things were harder than anticipated , some things were awersome!

I have learned a lot about the division between fantasy and the real thing. I have learnt sometimes I want more than i can actually tolerate.

Glad you had a good time.

Yippee!! So glad it all went well. Enjoy your journey.

sometimes I wonder if it's worth it. I'm giving up so much. And I don't think he has any idea how much I'm giving up. I'm giving up messin' around with other folk for the hell of it (never have, now never will). I'm giving up my family, my nation, my dreams. yes, a lot of that I can translocate...but the fact is I'm pulling the rug out from under myself and it leaves me floundering. There are relationships here that I would love to pursue, not for the long term, but because it'd be "fun". I probably don't even have a hopes chance for them in the first place, but the fact that I can't even really try is a little disappointing.

It's not that I don't want what we have. I love him so much and I would not want to trade it.

I just kind of wish I'd gotten to live a little first. I wish I didn't have to change so much.

And I wish he would realize it. I know he says he does, but sometimes, I really don't think he fathoms just how much I'm giving up.

Just draggin' me down tonight. Had to get it off my chest. thanks.

I hope thats in a good way and not in a bad one?

Just...complicated.

sometimes I wonder if it's worth it. I'm giving up so much. And I don't think he has any idea how much I'm giving up. I'm giving up messin' around with other folk for the hell of it (never have, now never will). I'm giving up my family, my nation, my dreams. yes, a lot of that I can translocate...but the fact is I'm pulling the rug out from under myself and it leaves me floundering. There are relationships here that I would love to pursue, not for the long term, but because it'd be "fun". I probably don't even have a hopes chance for them in the first place, but the fact that I can't even really try is a little disappointing.

It's not that I don't want what we have. I love him so much and I would not want to trade it.

I just kind of wish I'd gotten to live a little first. I wish I didn't have to change so much.

And I wish he would realize it. I know he says he does, but sometimes, I really don't think he fathoms just how much I'm giving up.

Just draggin' me down tonight. Had to get it off my chest. thanks.

*hugs* I wish I had more inspiring words right now, but I don't. I'm not even sure I know my way anymore. It's why I haven't visited here much. I fear the pillar of strength that visited this thread is starting to crack and crumble.

I am beside myself with worry. I have not heard from Master since Friday when we spent the morning together. We had a very bad winter storm and I havent heard from him at all. We have a standing date on Sunday morning to connect online, yet he never appeared. Nor this morning like he usually does. I am worried sick. We live 1 1/2 hours away from each other.

I am hoping it is simply a power outage, but I HATE that I have to sit here and worry. Because we are both married...I cant simply call him...I only do that when he tells me to. I am a natural worrier so my imagination is running wild!

I am beside myself with worry. I have not heard from Master since Friday when we spent the morning together. We had a very bad winter storm and I havent heard from him at all. We have a standing date on Sunday morning to connect online, yet he never appeared. Nor this morning like he usually does. I am worried sick. We live 1 1/2 hours away from each other.

I am hoping it is simply a power outage, but I HATE that I have to sit here and worry. Because we are both married...I cant simply call him...I only do that when he tells me to. I am a natural worrier so my imagination is running wild!

Hoo boy, I know that feeling! Much as I love my dear LD, she does have a habit of dropping off elsewhere at inopportune times.

I find that distracting myself works best: keep the lines of communication open, but surf the net or find something else to occupy your mind. Chances are, it's just a power outage like you said, and you'll be back together in no time!

Personally, I love writing, and dear LD loves it when I've got snippets of whatever I'm working on to show her when she does make it to me. So that's what I do; at the very least, it serves as an enticement for her to behave, show up on time and stick around :)

But for what it's worth, I hope you get reconnected with your Master soon; I've been there, and it's no fun.

Hoo boy, I know that feeling! Much as I love my dear LD, she does have a habit of dropping off elsewhere at inopportune times.

I find that distracting myself works best: keep the lines of communication open, but surf the net or find something else to occupy your mind. Chances are, it's just a power outage like you said, and you'll be back together in no time!

Personally, I love writing, and dear LD loves it when I've got snippets of whatever I'm working on to show her when she does make it to me. So that's what I do; at the very least, it serves as an enticement for her to behave, show up on time and stick around :)

But for what it's worth, I hope you get reconnected with your Master soon; I've been there, and it's no fun.

Thank you...I try to distract myself...thats what I am doing here :)

ecstaticsub.......off topic....but I wanted to say I love your avatar pic. I find the contrast of white and black highly erotic!

My Dom and I are married to (other people) so I know how you feel that you cant just ring and ask if all is ok. I expect something has happened in his "real life" and he's not able to get in touch. I fret when I dont hear from him for a long time at weekends ( and he does to) but we have an agreement that its only a real life event which will stop us being in contact somehow or by prior agreement.

Hang on hunnie , I know its hard *hugs*

It's been 4 days now with no contact and my fears are growing. I tell myself to be logical. Since the bad snowstorm...there are still 350,000 people without power so that I can only assume that he is one of them. Yet the unknown scares me...what if it is something else.
I HATE this and the realization that IF something ever happened...I would never know.

All I can do is wait

It's been 4 days now with no contact and my fears are growing. I tell myself to be logical. Since the bad snowstorm...there are still 350,000 people without power so that I can only assume that he is one of them. Yet the unknown scares me...what if it is something else.
I HATE this and the realization that IF something ever happened...I would never know.

All I can do is wait

When you get in contact again, perhaps discussing how to make sure each of you will be notified if something happens to you would be a good idea. A person you could contact in case of an emergency or who would contact you if something happened. I've done that. It gave us each a bit of comfort and luckily neither of us had to use it.

When you get in contact again, perhaps discussing how to make sure each of you will be notified if something happens to you would be a good idea. A person you could contact in case of an emergency or who would contact you if something happened. I've done that. It gave us each a bit of comfort and luckily neither of us had to use it.

there is no one else that knows my secret. I have too much on the line and learned a long time ago that once you tell someone...it is no longer a secret. Even a best friend will tell their husband...and they tell someone. So this is a secret I keep strictly to myself and its one reason I enjoy this thread. It allows me to vent...like I would to a friend...and still remain safe.

No one ever said this would be easy!

I just received an email from Master pleading with me not to submit to sub drop in his absence. Yes indeed he is without power since Saturday and its not likely to be back till at least thurs.
He is however safe...which was my concern...so now I can patiently wait for him to return. he was able to make it to a public library to use one of their computers and send me an email.

all is well with the world again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back