Boys that act like girly sluts

isn't that such a wonderful feeling ... wearing a simple summer dress:rose: or shift, or micro skirt and some platform sandals.. mm I always love that

isn't that such a wonderful feeling ... wearing a simple summer dress:rose: or shift, or micro skirt and some platform sandals.. mm I always love that

Exactly! But I'm torn between my newly painted toenails, and the sensuality of hose. Oh well, I need to listen to John Hiatt, in the song Drive South:

don't bother to pack your nylons
Just keep them pretty legs showin', it gets hot down where we're goin'

Exactly! But I'm torn between my newly painted toenails, and the sensuality of hose. Oh well, I need to listen to John Hiatt, in the song Drive South:

don't bother to pack your nylons
Just keep them pretty legs showin', it gets hot down where we're goin'

yes, I love nylons as well, but now and then bare legs, sexy panties and really sexy heels with a sexy dress works well too ...

yes, I love nylons as well, but now and then bare legs, sexy panties and really sexy heels with a sexy dress works well too ...

I have these really cute khaki short shorts to go with my platform sandals, and painted toe nails. And lately I've been wearing nylon/spandex camisoles, with no bra or breast forms, but sometimes I insert my big rubber nipples. My sensuality associated with the smoothness of stockings gets somewhat transferred to the smooth tight camisole.

I have these really cute khaki short shorts to go with my platform sandals, and painted toe nails. And lately I've been wearing nylon/spandex camisoles, with no bra or breast forms, but sometimes I insert my big rubber nipples. My sensuality associated with the smoothness of stockings gets somewhat transferred to the smooth tight camisole.

I like camisoles too !! it just feels so sexy, so right wearing such sexy items..

That outfit sounds sexy !
Have never done the spandex ? I like lace and satin. I know the feeling of sexy nylons.. it is SOO erotic, especially if low cut, like shelf bra, where my nipples are rubbing agaisnt the lacy bottom of the demi bra, making them hard and wanting.. with that, I am anyone's ... and of course heels..

Very HOT

Back