Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
69forever said:
Just being totally honest. I need to fuck. This self-satisfaction is way old. ;)

Man, woman, sheep.....look out!!! :devil:

cant believe I ran across this!

Sorry,69!

14676.JPG

Do you know that it would take you forever to realize the extent of my love for you

omahaman2 said:
cant believe I ran across this!

Sorry,69!

14676.JPG

it's not mine i swear. it musta been left here before i moved in. i'm not a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad boy really

princejonny said:
it's not mine i swear. it musta been left here before i moved in. i'm not a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad boy really

OH hell between Ohman and 69 and now you PJ i am laughing so hard that tears are rolling down my face :D

rozezwild said:
OH hell between Ohman and 69 and now you PJ i am laughing so hard that tears are rolling down my face :D

always happy to see [and cause] a smile on that pretty face hunni

princejonny said:
always happy to see [and cause] a smile on that pretty face hunni

Thank you Sweetie --- Off to watch the Dog- bounty hunter -- be back later :heart:

rozezwild said:
That you all do--- Dog was freaking re-runs and i am sick of The Shield and there is nothing else on Cable :rolleyes:

how about tuning into jonny-vision on the tripleX xhannell? :nana: :devil:

rozezwild said:
That you all do--- Dog was freaking re-runs and i am sick of The Shield and there is nothing else on Cable :rolleyes:

You gotta watch more PBS. Or I'll send you some vids....no kids allowed. LOL! ;)

69forever said:
You gotta watch more PBS. Or I'll send you some vids....no kids allowed. LOL! ;)

I dont watch alot of PBS -- reminds me of school :rolleyes:

Now vids that sounds promising :D

Luck7lady said:
Why did you take him, he was so young, he was my first love..this just isn't fair.

I'm sorry for your loss Luck. :rose:

You and I both know everything happens for a reason, just sometimes it's out of our understanding. My condolences.

Sprinkles22 said:
I'm getting a mental image of you with an "L" on your forehead :confused:

whoever it is.. certainly isn't worth any fret over sugar........

that's strange though.. cause I picture YOU with a "Y" below your waist... ;^)

69forever said:

You and I both know everything happens for a reason, just sometimes it's out of our understanding. My condolences.

can't believe so many people today rationalize their lives through some glorified christian belief that everything happens "for a reason" ....

Things happen because there are accidents, disease, natural disasters, bad people, poor decisions.......

There isn't a god up there trying to teach the living lessons by letting others die through disease or other forms....

*hugs* Luck....... sorry for your loss..... hope you have family to help you cope....

mansome said:
whoever it is.. certainly isn't worth any fret over sugar........

that's strange though.. cause I picture YOU with a "Y" below your waist... ;^)
*lol* it's NO fret ... quite amusing actually .... amusing that some people can be such morons .... God save us all from the idiots!

Sprinkles22 said:
*lol* it's NO fret ... quite amusing actually .... amusing that some people can be such morons .... God save us all from the idiots!

Dark Helmet: I'm surrounded by assholes!!

69forever said:

Thanks 69 how very sweet of you.

mansome said:
can't believe so many people today rationalize their lives through some glorified christian belief that everything happens "for a reason" ....

Things happen because there are accidents, disease, natural disasters, bad people, poor decisions.......

There isn't a god up there trying to teach the living lessons by letting others die through disease or other forms....

*hugs* Luck....... sorry for your loss..... hope you have family to help you cope....

Thanks Mansome but I beg to differ. I was raised to believe that God has a plan for each and every one of us. It helps me in understanding why my father was taken away from me at such a young age and why I am still here stricken with lung desease and other health related problems that will never get better, only worse as time goes on.

We all have our own beliefs and opinions, that is what makes us so different from one and other. You beleive what you feel is right and I will do the same. We should respect each other for our differences and not be judgemental.

Thank you again and your hugs are greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back