Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
my love for you grows stronger every day..... but so does the smell from your armpits....

ahh if you could only shave and clean them... I'd be yours for eternity......

or take up topiary.......

Cathleen said:
* You're being a jerk. Have some manners and at least acknowledge the effort. I had send you a message that I hope we still were friends but you ignored that, and have since ignored my other kindnesses, I've tried enough now. Maybe the key word is ignore, thanks.
I hate it when people act like that too. It is Confusing and hurtful.

Nightbird said:
We are the Knights who say Knee!

Ni << but yes, one of my favorite comedy movies

on another note, the girl who plays the Companion in Serenity is HOT

Sorry, I knew I was spelling it wrong but I figured if I went with how it sounded you'd know what I meant.

I got turned into a Newt after all.

dragonrazor said:

Nightbird said:
Sorry, I knew I was spelling it wrong but I figured if I went with how it sounded you'd know what I meant.

I got turned into a Newt after all.

did you get better?

dragonrazor said:

LMAO! Yes she is. Seen the series that's based off of yet?

Ms.Breaker said:
Gina Torres. Yes she is:). I'm a fan of Jewel Stait/Kaylee myself.

my favorite ep is the one where Kaylee and her boyfriend, who is supposed to be fixing the engine, get caught in the engine room

dragonrazor said:
my favorite ep is the one where Kaylee and her boyfriend, who is supposed to be fixing the engine, get caught in the engine room

I'm such a geek. "Out of Gas" is the episode:rolleyes:. Bester was the guy and he was the original mechanic.

Ms.Breaker said:
I'm such a geek. "Out of Gas" is the episode:rolleyes:. Bester was the guy and he was the original mechanic.

it was hilarious....they fire him and hire her...did you know she was in the Stargate series when she was younger?

Ms.Breaker said:
Gina Torres. Yes she is:). I'm a fan of Jewel Stait/Kaylee myself.

Jewel Stait played a little girl in an earlier episode of the X-Files. I seen the ep and I knew I'd seen her before from somewhere. Finally, I googled her name. Of course I'm a fan of Firefox/Serenity, or else I wouldn't have recognized her to begin with.

The episode is called Oubliette. Ironically, she is the first female in the series to get a liplock from Mulder (he was trying to resuscitate her).

Machiavellix said:
Jewel Stait played a little girl in an earlier episode of the X-Files. I seen the ep and I knew I'd seen her before from somewhere. Finally, I googled her name. Of course I'm a fan of Firefox/Serenity, or else I wouldn't have recognized her to begin with.

The episode is called Oubliette. Ironically, she is the first female in the series to get a liplock from Mulder (he was trying to resuscitate her).

LOL. I'll have to find that episode too then;).

Machiavellix said:

lol...i vaguely remember that episode too

I WANT so much, but I can only HAVE so little ....

Time is our burden, not distance

Sexy skirt or tight jeans? :rolleyes:

If we can only do one thing, one way .... which one will it be?

your love overwhelms me like a pacific tidal wave of emotion... too bad it also brings in the killer sharks and stinging jelly fish.....

They say life is not measured by the breaths you take,but by the moments your
breath is taken away. I cant catch my breath!

~Non Lit of course.

You're a tease "Old man". You knew you'd left the parental controls on just to see how long it would take me the figure it out. If I didn't love you I'd kick you on the shin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back