Hot on the trail...

Started out, like so many before me, with reading the stories on Literotica….. Discovered the discussion board and lurked around for a while….. Got impressed and amazed by all the brave people who dared to put themselves out there…. Posting pics online for anyone to see….. And in the end I decided I would like to try it as well.

Female, happily married (even though the sex life could be a lot more frequent) and in my mid forties. Just goofing around on Literotica. Love the outdoors, hence my name and the name of this thread….

If you are looking for curvy ladies with double D’s, you will not find that in my posts. :cool: But I figured there’s room for someone like me on Lit as well….. ;)

In the forest

Unzipping

Bare ass

Jacket starting to come off

Let me know if you want me to drop the jacket completely….. :devil:

Nice start! The thread name is very appropriate . . .you are definitely hot!:kiss:

Started out, like so many before me, with reading the stories on Literotica….. Discovered the discussion board and lurked around for a while….. Got impressed and amazed by all the brave people who dared to put themselves out there…. Posting pics online for anyone to see….. And in the end I decided I would like to try it as well.

Female, happily married (even though the sex life could be a lot more frequent) and in my mid forties. Just goofing around on Literotica. Love the outdoors, hence my name and the name of this thread….

If you are looking for curvy ladies with double D’s, you will not find that in my posts. :cool: But I figured there’s room for someone like me on Lit as well….. ;)

In the forest

Unzipping

Bare ass

What a great contribution! All the pictures look fantastic, but your tush is really cute!

In the forest

Unzipping

Bare ass

Alll looks soo good...what a gorgeous body! YES!!! Drop the jacket, or may I help take it off?

Looking stunning!!!
Thank you! :kiss::heart:

Hi forest fun! Nice start to your thread! I absolutely love outdoor pics and yours are spectacular!! Looks like you might need some help with that jacket ;):devil:

id love to help you take it off. ;):kiss:
How could I resist....? Come get it!

Love it! You look great!

Brrrrrr...must be cold, but I still hope you drop the jacket. ;-)
Thank you! :D And I did.....

Wow! Rock that beautiful body! Love to see confident women like this.
:kiss: Then you better keep coming back and see what else I've got in store.....:cool:

Oh I think there’s room for you and your legs that go on for days. 😄

These look like they were shot in my back yard. :D
I know they weren't though, which makes me sad ;)
But please keep posting !

Hmmm, I thought I saw someone moving in the neighbor's house..... Maybe it's you? ;)

First, welcome here... Definitely takes courage. Second... you are stunning, and I love your outdoorsy pics so far, and YES... definitely drop the jacket ;)

I reiterate, you are stunning.
:rose::kiss:

Thank you!
They will not be all outdoor shots, though...;)

In the forest

Unzipping

Bare ass

You’re turning me into a faun, you.. Really like the ponytail..

Back