Taken to the Limit {Closed}

3n1gm4_

Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 2, 2017
Posts
254
Lila Therin slumped over the bar, propping her head up with an arm. She had been here for over an hour, attempting to drown her problems in a margarita. There was something comforting about a mixed drink that she liked, often visiting this bar when it came to tough times like these. Earlier in the day, she had just dumped her boyfriend over a difference in views, one she could not set her heart on. It was tough, but in her mind she thought she made the right call even though her heart ached from the outcome. A gentle buzz of her drink made the sting of the pain fade some, letting out a sigh as she glanced around the bar.

It looked to be a decent crowd, a few appeared more shady however she knew to stay away. One look at her and it was clear to see she was attractive, possibly a bit unapproachable to those meeker in nature. Full lips were painted a dark red, her brown eyes held a glow to them that could be seen up close. Dark brown hair was long and in ringlets down her back, covering the halter top and over shirt she wore on top of it. A peek of her midrift showed at she sat, as did a hint of red lacy panties that showed beneath her low rider jeans. Hand ran some locks behind her ear, sipping more of her margarita and almost ready for another. "Can you get one more ready?", she quipped to the bartender, who gave her a short nod. Lila was sure she would go home after this, hopefully able to sleep the rest of her pain away.
 
Damien had been watching the hottie drowning her sorrows for most of the night. Well, watching the way her body moved under her clothes to be more specific. Though it was important to see if she ever had company or was looking to flirt with guys. So far she had brushed off any advances so he waited like a hunter.

Torque, the VP of their 'club', was happy stealing a few glances here and there. He continued his beers and focused more on the pool match. He had hoped that D-Man being distracted meant he could actually win this game but that wasn't happening.

Seeing an opening D-Man patted Pony Boy on the shoulder. "Go pay our tab and cover that shot. Be nice."

Pony Boy, was good for this kind of thing. He was young, almost too good looking and had a killer smile. The nickname Pony Boy had started off as a joke about his youth but a few parties, bitches and strippers later they learned he was hung like a goddamned stallion. So, despite being one of the senior members the nickname stuck. Still, he knew his role in these situations.

Pony Boy nodded and moved in, giving Lila a casual glance. "Hey, mac, we're going to close out. And add this last one on me too." He gestured to her drink then gave her a charming smile, "You just looked like someone who needed something to go your way." He counted out a few 20's and a 50 from a stack of bills and set them on the bar. "That should take care of it." He looked back Lila and gave her a playfully stern glare, "You best not be driving young lady." He laughed but stayed put looking over her shoulder.

A few moments later Torque brought over the balls and collected their IDs.
 
A last gulp finished off her first margarita, just as the bartender fixed up her last one. Before she could reach out to grab it, a man came up to her side, offering to pay her drink. Blankly she looked at him, until a half smile pulled to the corner of her lips. "Oh you don't....", she tried to protest, but the rugged man had already pushed the bills to the bartender. Lila laughed softly, pulling her drink towards her. "Uhm, thank you. I appreciate that.", sweetly replying, a light burn showed on her cheeks. He appeared to be nice enough as far as men went, but the crowd he hung with looked to be a different story entirely.

A wide grin formed on her face at his joke, starting to laugh with him while shaking her head. "No, no I don't plan to. But feel free to offer me a ride, yeah?" Lila jested back with him, wondering if he would actually take the offer seriously. She drank more of from her glass, letting the warm and fuzzy feeling take away the troubles. "How's the game going, by the way?", she asked, her eyes looking over to him before drifting back to her drink. It was merely a way to make small talk, not wanting to make too much of the situation but enjoying the company. It was the least she could do for his kindness, while fingers toyed with the slender stem of her glass.
 
Pony Boy shook his head, "Nah. You don't want a ride from me. All I have a motorcycle and the wind would mess up that lovely hair. Then again you could wear a helmet... which would mess up that lovely hair." He paused, a boyish grin on his face. "I'm Bo, but everyone called me Pony Boy."

D-Man's eyes were on the girl then her hand stroking the stem of her glass. He met the Boy's eyes and nodded once to seal the deal.

When asked about the game Pony Boy said, "Oh, the Boss never looses... well, that's not true but from I understand it's really rare."

That was D-Man's queue to move around the girl and jab they younger guy in the shoulder. "We're heading out, Pony Boy."

The young man met Lila's eyes and gestured as if to say 'See?'

It was Torque's turn to pass out the ID's and chime in, "You coming?"

Without taking his eyes of Lila he gave half a shrug, "I think I'll catch up with you guys later." This time the Boss man made it obvious he was looking Lila over. He studied her like a wolf sizing up a future kill then in a blink he was back to indifferent. "Or, not." D-Man finally said punching the kid in the arm again and heading out with his VP.

Pony Boy looked over his shoulder, watching the men leave then turned back to Lila, "They act tough but the big guy? He owns the Notebook on Blu-Ray." Pony Boy laughed as if it was sad but true, while still being furthest from the truth. In reality Torque always thought James Marsden should have just shot Ryan Gosling and been done with the whole thing. Torque wasn't really a man with layers.
 
Lila smiled to the hair remark, shaking her head and tad to dismiss it. Drinking on her margarita, it nearly came out of her nose at the sound of the nickname. Frankly, she could not decide what she should call him more. A part of her wanted to ask about the nickname, but decided to save that for later should the topic come up. "Ah, he must be lucky. I'm Lila, by the way, your crew seems rather interesting. Rowdy, but interesting." Just then one of his friends came over, Lila swallowed a bit of air just out of intimidation alone. It was apparent she was slightly nervous, nodding subtly to Pony boy with a shy smile. Slowly she drank more of her concoction as the guys spoke, glancing randomly between them out of curiosity. One had a set gaze on her, a look she had seen before. It made her cheeks burn, and quickly she had to look away. If there was one thing about the guy that she could say, he certainly was not coy.

Soon it was the two of them again, Lila felt a little more at ease with Pony Bony. He already soothed the tension with just his conversation alone. "Hmm, they do say the bigger ones can often be Teddy bears.", lips curled, playing with the stirring stick in her drink. She was about halfway done with it, blinking some as the comfort of alcohol faded the edge of the day away. "So are you a chick flick guy yourself, or more of the Rambo tough guy type?" Sipping more of the cool rush down, her fingers moved back to idly play with the glass' stem again while he spoke.
 
"Me? I'm more of a Horror and Suspense kind of guy. I liked Rambo as a kid, but that's before I found out about things like plot and character." Pony Boy said, throwing a silent thank you to the internet for giving him the lines that made him sound smart.

He paused a moment then took a breath, "So how far from here to you live? I mean, before I offer to give you a ride home and find out I have to cross state lines or something like that." He shrugged playfully, "Hey, just being honest." Deep down, however, he was already planning how to back track if that was the case. The whole plan hinged on her getting on the back of his bike.

To help seal the deal he rested an elbow on the bar, his hands just close enough to share the warmth of her own without touching. He hoped the gestured would look unplanned.
 
The charisma and flare he worked was working on her like a charm. A hint of inebriation helped matters along as well. It hardly crossed her mind why she was even here in the first place. Lila nodded along with a sweet smile, "That's good to know." A little more margarita and her attention drew back to him at his question. It was not her intention to come here and go to her home with anyone, or theirs for that matter. The hint of infatuation was there, perhaps even the temptation of danger. "Oh, well actually I live about a few miles, uhm... That way." She pointed to her left, but uncertainty was in her tone. "Its the Ironwood apartments, right past the library, if you know the area." Laughing a little, her hand tucked under her chin.

"So... You're completely sober? I've only been on the back of a bike a few times, so I'm slightly nervous." Her gleeful eyes flicked to the sudden warmth near her hand, however Lila mentioned nothing of it. "But I'd like to take you up on the offer, if you are sure." She consumed more of her drink, feeling the blush return to her cheeks. The world around her was already in a better view with the assistance of alcohol, nulling sensibility and increasing the thrill. She swung her legs around running her palms on her jeans as a sign she was ready to go, waiting on his affirmation.
 
Pony Boy had looked in the direction she pointed and nodded that he knew what she was talking about. In truth he had no idea, and would have used a GPS if he were going most places in down. But he had no intention of taking her home, so knowing where she lived was totally irrelevant.

It looked like this was sure thing, but he could still mess this up if he tipped his hand. But then she seemed ready to go. "I can't promise I'm legally sober, but I know I'm in charge of all my faculties. Riding a bike isn't like driving a car. I WANT to get where I'm going in one piece! So, trust me, you as safe as I am on that thing." He smiled and pushed off the bar with a head gesture that said, 'Let's go' while turning to the bartender. "Close her out."

Really Pony Boy just got Lila's card back. He ended up taking up her tab as well. While it was kind gesture in his mind Pony Boy was resolving that he would have paid to fuck any other whore so why shouldn't this one be any different?

Pony Boy's bike looked like a beast, but it was actually a Softail since he would have women riding on it more often than not. He also opted out of adding the back board so said women would have no choice but to hold onto him as they rode.

When Lila has put on the spare helmet he always kept in one of the saddle bags, he started the bike up and let it roar to life. He throttled it a few times letting the quake of power run though him and vibrate Lila's from her core to her toes. He knew she was feeling the heavy vibrations of power far beyond any vibrator she could every buy and it was all rolling through her legs and crotch.

He made a show of checking a gauge and looking around it as if there was anything to actually see. He throttled the bike one more time, this time letting it roar for a good 3 seconds, then nodded as if satisfied. It was all for show. He knew where they were going and it was easier if the oven was preheated beforehand.

"Ready?" He shouted, over his shoulder. Even this close together it would be difficult to hear anything over the voice of the monster they were sitting on. But Pony Boy didn't really wait for an answer and started to pull away, carefully to make sure Lila had enough time to grab on. He then turned in the direction indicated and opened up to hit 75 in a matter of seconds...
 
"That's... Somewhat comforting." Lila felt some confidence in his words, but the alcohol had enough of an influence to leave her judgment to be question. She walked from her seat to the door, flattered that the man was taking care of her bill. Yet she remained oblivious to the danger that loomed, walking to the bike in the parking lot. "Oh, wow, its gorgeous." Smiling softly at the sight, she took the spare helmet and climbed on once he settled into place. Fingers tightened the strap under her chin, feeling the gentle rumble turn into a fierce roar that made everything tremble. She almost cried out from the initial shock, however as he warmed it up and few more times, Lila adjusted to the sensation. Everything vibrated as she sat there, the feeling was a certain thrill that she tried not to focus on too much. It became difficult, trying to squirm and find a position on the bike that didn't leave her stimulated. But in all it was futile effort, more so as she wrapped her arms firmly around his mid-section.

With no brace, she had to lean onto him. Breasts and all plastered securely against his back, unable to hear his words before the jerk of movement took them away. Wind was everywhere, whipping her hair around and drowning out every sound. The scene rushed by as they gained speed, her knees clutched to his thighs as the rush overcame her. Lila felt quite enamored with the man, whether it was the rolling vibrations against her heat or the liquor in her system, she smiled on regardless as he took her down the road. It did not dawn on her that he was taking her in the opposite direction of her home. She was barely able to focus on her surroundings anyway, and the night left most of the town cloaked in darkness with the exception of streetlights. Placing trust in a stranger surely was not her best call, and she was soon to find out as they drew closer to his destination.
 
The bike continue until they were near a park, then he turned in still moving quickly. He was moving along the paths, the light of his bike shaking and jolting to create a strobe like effect almost being pointless on the winding path. When he finally stopped they were in a clearing near what looked like some park benches and a play ground just beyond. This late a night there was little chance anyone was going to show up.

No sooner had Pony Boy stopped he grabbed on of Lila's wrists and held it tight as he took of his helmet and let it drop to the ground. Looking over his shoulder he smiled that charming smile, "We're here." he said tugging on her arm, his fingers like a vice, as if telling her to get off the bike or he'd yank her off it. "We're going to have a seat on that bench. Come on." He leaned back as if telling her to get off the bike.
 
Reina could feel the bike slow, the rush of wind died down as the darkness of the park surrounded them. Her head rose to look around, this was not her place. Did he get lost? Confused, she felt his grip on her to indicate getting off the bike. Was he trying to be romantic? It was confusing, however she was partially inclined to go with it and see what happens. "Alright, um…That sounds cool...", she said with some reluctance in her tone, hands working off the strap and placing her helmet down where his was. Reina was careful to get herself off the bike, without touching the scorching exhaust the laid near her legs. Even with jeans on, she knew it would still be an unpleasant burn if touched.

She walked with him to the bench by the path, a little sway to her form from the margaritas in her system. Taking a seat on one end, sights glanced to the stars above with a soft smile. "So why did you bring me here? Its a very.. Notebook-esque type of place.", referring back to his jest about his friend, the back of her head came to rest upon the back of the bench while star gazing. It was peaceful and relaxing, not a soul around that she could see or hear. Whatever his plan was, there was no sense of regret just yet while hands settled to rest on her stomach.
 
Pony Boy didn't respond and quickly moved in to kiss her neck followed by her lips. He was on her instantly, letting his lust come out on full display. Hands holding Lila close and his lips roughly pressing to her's.

From the shadows Torque and Damien walked out, approaching with their expensive camera phones recording. They didn't say anything right away, just moved around the two making sure to stay out of Lila's sight but catching so many angles.

The cameras recorded as Pony Boy kissed Lila, his hands moving up to rub her currently clothed breasts. It was suddenly clear he expected to have sex with Lila and it didn't seem it would be after they left the park. "Take off your shirt." He commanded, growling the order right into her ear.
 
At first she was surprised by the lips on her neck, giving her shivers and making bumps form on her skin. The sensations were delightful, but she had just met this man after all, which left her slightly uncertain. Warm mouth made it to hers, she could feel the beard scratching and rubbing on her with a moan escaping into the kiss. It was going rougher than she wanted it to go. Then he lost the gentlemanly charm from before, as hands began to grope on her chest. "Hey-", Lila attempted to protest, his tongue invading her mouth while continuing to kiss her. Then he gave the order in her ear, her head pulled back to him to stare at him in such disbelief. "Here? What are you? Crazy?" She found him rather strong, trying to push him from her with a hand on his chest. "No, no. I want to go home now, stop this." There was a defiance in her tone, staring him down with furrowed brows. She attempted to scoot away from him, further down the bench but could not get very far from his hold.
 
"Fuck." Pony Boy sighed, is if more disappointed than angry. In one move, that seemed too fluid to have not been done over and over before, he straddled Lila's legs pinning them to the bench while taking one hand in each wrist and forcing them over her head to push her back against the bench.

It wouldn't have matter if Lila were strong than she was, this was all about body weight and there was no way a woman stronger than she would have been able to push Pony Boy off.

A second or two went by as Pony Boy seemed to be waiting for something, and that's when Torque set a Smartphone on the bench with a chuckle. "Dude, Demon bet me a hundred bucks you'd get to second base. At least I made my money back from playing pool." He moved behind Lila, towering above her. His beard looking like a distant tree top in the darkness around them.

The two men were ignoring Lila, almost as if she wasn't there. It didn't matter what she said or did, they just acted as if this was a typical Friday night. Torque started to pull Lila's jacket up and over her arms turning it inside out as it went. When it was past her elbows Torque took over grabbing her forearms and Pony Boy finished removing her jacket.

The Demon was still recording with his phone as he spoke, "You're slipping, Pony Boy. Slut should have had her tits out by now."

"Sorry, Boss." Pony Boy said, sliding down Lila's legs to keep her feet and knees pinned. The Boss moved in to record a close up, with light, of Lila's face as he spoke.

"Hey, baby. Don't worry. We're not going to kill you. In fact, I want you to live through this. I want you to." He pulled a large knife from his belt, and showed it to her. The camera never left her face, wanting to get the reaction of her seeing the blade. As the blade moved along her flesh to the top of her shirt then over the material and down her chest. "Unless you give us a reason to kill you. But I don't think either of us want that. And honestly, Torque is going to fuck you regardless."

Torque nodded, "Yeah, it's true."

Demon moved the phone to watch the blade as it toyed with the hem of Lila's shirt. "Don't move. I really don't want to cut you." He stabbed the point of the knife down and caught some of the fabric, then stabbed away from her to rip a 3 inch gash in the blouse. All the while the camera phone kept rolling.
 
Lila wanted to run, but in seconds the man had her straddled and pin, almost easily. Her arms were taken, against her attempts to break free, it was futile as his superior strength took her to the bench. "Let me go! Please let me go!", she cried out, trying to squirm, although it did no good. "I want to go home, don't hurt me! Ple-", the second voice that rang through the night sounded all too familiar. A dark shadow loomed overhead, even with the shroud she knew it was one of the men from the bar. He took the spot of restraining her arms, Pony boy working off her jacket. Trying to shift her body this way and that, it was pointless as his friend assisted to take off the garment and toss it aside. "No, no, wait... Stop, I- I have money, I can pay you-" Another voice made her stop, the third men stepping out with phone in hand. Three of them, and they were recording her? Lila looked to him in shock, eyes wide while he spoke to her.

His words held some assurance, however she felt little in the situation as he retracted a large knife for her to see. Easily it could but her, or anything for that matter. Lips formed a frown as tears welled in her eyes. The line it made down her chest felt like a cold trickle of water. Lila sniffled as The Demon went on, trying to fight back the tears of fright that threatened to fall. "I won't.. I promise I won't ... Just don't d-don't.." Stuttered the girl, trying to turn her head away from the camera. Clear streams fell down her cheeks, nails digging into her fist. She heard the fabric tear quickly to the sharp blade, staggered breaths made her ample chest heavy the quicker she took them. "Wh-why are you doing this to me? Why?..", Lila whispered hoarsely, staying still but clearly fearing for her life. All while the man worked to tear away the remains of her top and reveal her luscious D cups, hidden behind the purple and lavender bra.
 
"Why?" Demon mocked, "Why not?" He pulled her shirt open and lifted it over her head. Torque make quick use of the material to tie Lila's wrists with amazing efficiency.

The pushed Lilah to the side, forcing her to lay down on the bench, giving Torque the chance to secure her bound wrists to one of the legs of the park bench secured in place with cement. All the while the Demon ran his hand over Lila's body, particularly her breasts. He made sure the camera followed his hand as it gripped and massaged one of her massive tits.

He continued filming as he pulled the bra cup down, exposing the large breast and groaning his pleasure. "I bet these will make meals for some healthy babies." He continued to pinch and twist her nipple. "Tell me, slut, do you have kids?"
 
Lila let out a shrill squeal as the man bound her to the bench, tugging her arms briefly but to no avail. The leader already had his hand on her body, wasting no time to paw at her lavish rack. "Stop this.. No not- don't do that!", she blubbered out, taking in sharp breaths of air. He exposed one to the air, feeling the tingle of his touch giving her goosebumps. Rough hands have the attention that sent her nipple forming a peak. She hated her body responding so positively to it, wanting it all to cease. Helplessly she looked to Pony Boy, but he was the one that started all of this in the first place. She despised him for that, her teeth gritting at the thought. Gaze darted toward the demon, brows furrowing at his words. "No, I'm not a slut, and I won't be having any babies with you either." Lila spat at him, the glossy face now replacing her fear with a more irate expression. Hands jerked at the bonds again, turning away from the men to sulk in her rage, she tried to steady her breathing. Eyes closed, silently hoping she could push them away and take her mind to another place.
 
The guys laughed at her defiance and with her hands secure, Torque was free to record using Demon's phone. The large leader slipped the knife under the middle of her bra and yanked up to rip and cut the lacy garment and expose her marvelous tits to the night air. He wiped his face with the back of the hand holding the knife as if he didn't care she's just spat at him.

"Damn, those are nice." He leaned over and started to suck Lila's nipples greedily. Pony Boy kept busy while the boss enjoyed playing with her breast. The younger man used his own knife to just cut away any straps or laces that held her shoes on throwing them off into the darkness. Her pants were to be next as he pulled them down her luscious legs. He even paused to kiss her thigh.

Demon stopped sucking and looked at the progress Pony Boy was making. "You're not a slut. Good. Sluts typically use birth control." He started to open his belt and jeans, "So either you're a slut, or you don't have a choice if I want to knock you up." He freed his large 8 inch cock, already hard and ready to go. Still he stroked it a a few times. "Hey." He slapped one of her breasts just hard enough to bring her back to the moment, "Don't go checking out on me. I'm not about to fuck a dead fish."
 
The man roughly cut free her rack, Lila cringing at the thought. Their eyes were on her, ogling them surely, while each nipple formed hard peaks that ached for attention. A light gasp escaped, the warmth of his mouth stimulating her although she despised the notion greatly. Wide eyes looked on as Pony Boy started making work of her shoes and bottoms, another stream of tears flowed from knowing she now only laid before them in provocative panties. Clutching eyelids together, silently she wished someone would come along and save her from this hell. The Demon only taunted her further with his words. Lila shook her head against the bench, legs squirming a tad as he freed his member. A sharp sting made her eyes open back up, the girl yelped loudly once his hand made contact. There before her was his twitching length, "I'm sorry, I'm s-so sorry... Please, you don't have to do this.", she plead in a low voice, grimacing as he worked himself to a fully erect state.

There was a twist in her gut, knowing the inevitable would happen. Her struggling had done nothing, and the liquor she consumed was doing nothing to dull out the sensations. She could not believe this was happening, the man preparing to take her while his friends watched and helped. Pathetically Lila glanced to the camera, then back to The Demon with a hurt pout on her face. Powerless to stop them, her mind churned to try and figure out and solution but with no outcome that would work in her favor. This was going to happen, and she knew it, the cold realization of it all made her wanted to cry all over again.
 
"No, I don't have to do this." Demon turned and gently slid her lace and thread panties down her sexy legs and off her completely. "I just really want to."

Pony Boy and Demon grabbed a leg and forced Lila so that the boss could have full access to her. Pony Boy was now recording Lila's snatch while Torque made sure to get every expression and tear.

Demon licked his hand, then rubbed it over her nether lips before pushing the head of his bare cock into Lila's entrance. He watched her, let Pony Boy film every moment of his pentration and slid all the way in with a groan of victory.

"Oh, fuck. Feel that? That's my dick inside you." He started slow pumping, enjoying the feel of sliding in an out if Lila regardless of her efforts. "Your pussy feels so good. Not the cunt of a slut at all!"

He started moving just a little faster, moving so he put more of his body behind each push. "Oh, yeah. Oh, that's soo good!" The others laughed and cat called while making sure to keep the cameras going the whole time. Between to of them, they could cover almost anything from Demons cock plowing Lila to her breasts bouncing beautifully or her eyes leaking tears.
 
The air greeted her sex as they slipped her panties from her body. Two of the men wasted no time prying her legs open, exposing the pink petals and twitching hole for The Demon to assess and touch. "No! No!", she screamed, but it was a ineffective fight, as the man pushed himself into her. Walls retracted, as if trying to seal herself from his cock. It was no use, however, natural stimuli made her slick enough to help. Although Lila roared with resistance in opposition, her legs tried to kick but could only extend from the hold on them. "You filthy fucking pigs! Quit it!" She croaked out, feeling the man pick up pace. It throttled her viciously each time he sheathed himself, sending her tits to jiggle vigorously each time he slammed in. Lila tilted her head back, crying the harder he pushed into her. Head rolled from side to side struggling, to breath between the whines and sobs that left her.

She did not want it to feel good, or to feel anything. Hatred was all she could muster, though the lavish walls of her slit were firm in their hold, lathering every inch of the violator with juice the faster he went. Closing her eyes, tears ran freely down the sides of her face. Hopelessness settled in, jolt after jolt implying her fate while The Demon used her as she pleased. "Don't do it, I'm begging you, don't cum in me...", whined out another protest, barely able to look at him through her watery sights. The sounds of their clashing sexes filled her head, the men's jeering only adding insult to injury. Everything hurt, and she wished it would all end for her, contemplating if death would be better than this humiliation and torture.
 
Her rapist lowered his chest to feel her boobs bouncing against him with each hip thrust. Fingers gripped her hair and he kissed her cheek while still driving into Lila, finding it easier now that her body was accepting him.

"Shhhh.. I'm going to cum in you." He started moving dfaster and harder, "Oh, fuck, I'm going to cum in you!" But instead of shoving deep and flooding Lila with his seed be pulled out not having reached his climax yet.

But it wasn't over. The leader took Torque's camera while the large man pulled out his own fat cock. Again Lila's legs were positioned to give him access and so he rammed his own modest dick into Lila with a primal groan.

"Don't cum in her. That's mine." The Demon said and Torque nodded as he started pounding away with every intention of reaching his climax.

Pony Boy cheered, "Yeah, Torque, pound that pussy!"
 
Her head craned, although the hand in her hair gave her now where to go with lips claiming her cheek. "You can't!… No!" Strained word broke through the rapid breaths she took, each riveting blow to her core made it more difficult to formulate the words. In a daze, her groans were hard to discern, whether they be good for bad. Moments passed, and The Demon ceased his onslaught, Lila regaining some focus as the mixture of sensations faded. Did he actually do it? Hooded eyes caught the raging hard member, she believed that was a safe call for the time being. However now the other man happily took his place, "No more, I can't take.. take it...", she fought with her soft words. Hips tried to shift, but Torque easily planted himself into her drenched depths. Lila cried out, agony obvious while that man had no gentleness in his movement.

Tissues clenched, her heat throbbing to the fervent pace. Another bout of sobbing rang out, Lila stared up at the stars through a cascade of water. Violent pounds made her tremble all over, body instinctively responding from the intercourse with a heavy soaking to Torque's cock. Despite the violation, nerves were ramping up from the constant thrusts against the sensitive spot in her depths. Fighting off their advances had done no good, but she would be damned if these men actually got her off. Lila jerked a wiggled from side to side amongst Torque's motions, an automatic moan escaping in the process. Nails dug into her palms, nearly breaking the skin to deter her mind from the thought. "Fucking... Monsters...", she belted out in a raspy tone, stilling herself while the man plowed her relentlessly.
 
Torque started pounding harder and harder. His grunts were louder and more intense and he grew closer to unleashing his cum.

"Not inside her!" Reminded the leader.

Torque thirst harder and faster and yelled as he was about to gym. He yanked his cock free and thirst his hips forward to send long and dense ropes of jizz across Lila's and right breast. Torque yelled out again and some more was ejaculated over her sticky torso.

Pony Boy cheered, "Damn, dude, it i hasn't caught that on camera no one would have believed the size of that load."

A voice drew everyone's attention, "Hey! You can't be making pornos here."
 
The culmination of rampant pounding was getting to her head, screwing with her senses the more rowdy Torque. Lila subtly writhed, desires slowly surfacing that she could not bear to face. "Stop... I don't want... Don't...", the words were almost incoherent through ragged whispers, another moan releasing. He came to am abrupt stop shortly after, hooded eyes could only look on as the hot spunk shot out. Her face cringed from the warm goo labeling her skin. The aroma with as strong, even mixed with the scent of her own sex as he splattered another shot onto her chest. Defeated her head hung back, taking deep breaths of air. She could feel the drops trickling down the curve of her breasts. Anxious thuds resonated from between her legs, Lila too tired from struggling against them.

Then from the distance a voice spoke. Was there a fourth one to join them? Lips quivered in a quick frown at the thought. But as she listened, it appeared he was not on their side. Perhaps this was her chance to get out of it. "Please.... Please help me...", Lila tried to speak loudly. However the constant strain of her voice and her exhausted body could not do much more than barely whisper. Eyes opened a little further to focus on the face, however he was too far away to make out. Sights veered for The Demon, surely he would be displeased to hear her try calling for help. Dry throat swallowed air, not even bothering to say anything else as to not put her life at risk.
 
Back
Top