The Angel of the Office

Her tender sounds, reminded me that I had something delicate in my hands. Nicola was so terribly and wonderfully feminine. I had no desire to pound her into submission. She was like paper, an elaborate origami, and the last thing that I wanted to do was bend her precise edges or cause her to tear.

I don't know if she was worried about it at that moment or if it had even crossed her mind, but her intention or not it was not lost on me that her womb was on offer. It was such a sweet gesture to share such innocent intimacy even if I imagined, and I imagined not.

Lodged deep within her, gently I ground up against her mons. Then without really withdrawing so much as merely releasing the pressure, I ground against her again. With a subtle grunt, I released once more and repeated.
 
She was a dove in my arms, cooing a beautiful song of ecstasy. As I released the pressure upon her mons I felt the grip of her slit clench around me. I had to stop for a moment and relax or risk cumming. Once the cusp of my cresting subsided, I ground in again to another of her sweet gasps. Then again she tightened as I backed off. The brink of climax was incredible and I wanted it to last. I pressed in once more with a soft grunt. She seemed paralyzed in delight, and again as I withdrew the pressure, she clamped me. This time the wave building up in my scrotum would not be stopped and i couldn't help but to give in. I let go of her thigh, hastily wrapping my arm beneath her to hold her close, and drove in as deep as I could before the inevitable flow. I gazed down into her innocent eyes and my cock pumped once ... twice ... three and four times ... a fifth time, then continued to throb in reflex after filling her with my warmth.

"Uhhhhhh," I moaned breathily to the subtle tremors in my core.
 
She kissed me with all of her softness, alighting upon my face multiple times before taking me into her mouth. The two of us lay still under the hum of the office lights and ventilation, recovering, catching our breath, our skin cooling as the sheen of sweat that I hadn't realized was between us began to lift away. Nicola was paradise, her timid arms finding the courage to embrace me sweetly, clinging to me in needy sweetness and I softened within her, retreating until her entrance clung to my bell end. After a couple of minutes I shifted my hips to withdraw myself completely with a tickle, then relaxed dabbing the gooey cum from my limp shaft against her wet labia.

I had to admit that my orgasm was so complete that my energy was spent and I couldn't do much more for the next few minutes than run my fingers through her hair, tracing the back of my mails across her scalp.

Eventually I felt the need to get off of the poor thing and with a deep inhale I raised myself up onto my elbows and nipped at the end of her nose, then her chin. My finger traced along her collar and I watched the tiny and enticing tremble in the flesh of her soft breast as it rose and fell with her breath. Our faces inches apart, tenderly I smiled down at her.
 
"I should be getting home before it gets too late."

Indeed, looking at the clock it was just after nine but her abruptness seemed to be a case of nerves. I sat up next to her and massaged her back with my palm. Our clothes were strewn about the floor in a trail from the desk leading to our feet. They told the story on their own.

"All right, well," I began slowly. "If you need to go I can give you a ride." My eyes ran casually up and down her body, to her navel and bush and the thought of what I had left inside her. "But there's no need to rush," I added calmly. Her breasts hung from her chest, so tantalizingly pink and pert. My hand slid around her ribcage to cup the right one, my fingers sinking into the softness.
 
Her breast in my hand in hers, I gave it a slow and thorough groping, admiring the perfect flesh, squeezing it upward into a tantalizing welt, her pink nipple pointing out from the curve. My other hand found the delicate tip of her chin and tilted it upwards. Her lips hanging open in a subtle gap beckoned. I was ready all right. I placed my open mouth upon hers and slipped my tongue inside, caressing her tongue and palate as my grip on her breast tightened. Her chin held in place by the lock of our mouths I lowered my hand beneath her thighs, gathered them up and laid them across my lap, turning her towards me. I couldn't resist her sweet mouth, her soft tits, her hot pussy. The tip of my hardening cock nudged at her thigh. I was going to give her a ride.
 
As yet untainted by heartache, everything about her was pure sweet love, as told by the tender care in her fingertips as they reached up to play with my hair. Nicola was still feeling her way, sorting out the tangled emotions of love and attraction. pure lust did not seem to exist for her yet. The sweeter she was, the more I wanted her.

She paused a moment when she noticed my hardon and reached down to make tentative contact. As I grew, the side of my shaft seemed to stick to her thigh, causing it to curl until the friction broke and it flicked straight up, wiggled and fell against my tummy.

Bracing her with my right arm around her waist I eased her back until I could lift her left leg up, coaxing it past my face. Once I had her straddled and facing me I pulled her close again, then slid my right arm down under her soft little ass to gently hoist her up. With my left hand I took hers and guided it down behind her to grasp my cock, still slick with our juices. Then I left her to keep me propped upright as I used both of my hands under her tidy buttocks to line her entrance up with my glans.
 
Back
Top