So I got a Sportbike....

sethp

Literotica Guru
OMG! This is by far the funnest thing in the world! The power, the speed, the maneuverability. How/why did I wait so long to get one? Mid life crisis? I don't know but ..oh man is this awesome!

OMG! This is by far the funnest thing in the world! The power, the speed, the maneuverability. How/why did I wait so long to get one? Mid life crisis? I don't know but ..oh man is this awesome!

Good for you and I hope you enjoy it but I'll also point out that there's a reason ER Doctors and such refer to them as donor cycles.

Good for you and I hope you enjoy it but I'll also point out that there's a reason ER Doctors and such refer to them as donor cycles.

I here ya! I'm a bit more cautious and careful and slower than most. It's nice to have that little bit of kick when you need it.

It's just a 300 but ...having a blast! Do you ride?

My first ever road vehicle in university was a Ninja 600 which I rode for 2 seasons. Now I ride a Suzuki GSXR 750 while my husband has a GSXR 1100. My dad got me a little Honda 70cc mini bike when I was small & I was hooked

L:rose:

Back