Best Positions for Oral

on my knees sucking his cock as he holds my head and builds up to fucking my mouth is my favourite ,the feeling of submission is so sexy for me .

I've given guys blowjobs in all the various positions, but my favorite is still to be down on my knees with him standing up and holding onto my head while he's roughly fucking my mouth. It emphasizes for me the slutty, submissive nature of just being a "cocksucker" that I find to be so thrilling and that turns me on so much.

Perfect description sterculius! When I finally suck a guy I want to be on my knees, looking into his eyes with his hands guiding my head as he shoots his cum down my throat.

That same position is fast becoming my favorite. Switching places having my mouth fucked to fucking his, reaching out and stroking him as i slowly fuck his mouth

I've given guys blowjobs in all the various positions, but my favorite is still to be down on my knees with him standing up and holding onto my head while he's roughly fucking my mouth. It emphasizes for me the slutty, submissive nature of just being a "cocksucker" that I find to be so thrilling and that turns me on so much.

Yep! This is mine as well. I actually really do not enjoy 69 for some reason. The mechanics of it have just never appealed to me. On my knees though, or laying on a bed...

yum!

:rose:

It is the willing subservience of this position that excites me so! Being grasped tightly with one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin in order to roughly force my head up and down on his cock and use my mouth and throat as a sex toy to gratify his sexual desires is so deliciously erotic!!!

on my knees sucking his cock as he holds my head and builds up to fucking my mouth is my favourite ,the feeling of submission is so sexy for me .

I agree, the feeling of submissiveness and being used is fantastic, but it can get a bit out of hand sometimes to some very bad consequences. Definitely not something for beginners.

The first time I sucked I was on the bottom of a 69 with my friend who had a big cock. All scariness and confusion of that first time aside.

It was such a turn on having my head essentially nailed to mattress with a big cock.

I also like being on my knees subservient to the cock.

My 2 favorite ways are kneeling with my hands underneath my ass and him deep fucking my mouth and the other is 69 with my on the bottom with him deep fucking my mouth, sucking me and fucking my ass with a dildo or just fucking my ass with the dildo. Its even better with my wife fucking my ass while he fucks my mouth.

My Fav

Is a 69, but with my partner really riding my face so I can get both ass and crotch ;) M & F!

Not a fan of 69, either on my knees with him on his back or on my knees with him standing.

Love my hands on the back of his neck. Ramming good n hard. Enjoys a finger in my hole as I pump:devil:

I agree, the feeling of submissiveness and being used is fantastic, but it can get a bit out of hand sometimes to some very bad consequences. Definitely not something for beginners.

lol, i am hardly a beginner honey.x

Is a 69, but with my partner really riding my face so I can get both ass and crotch ;) M & F!

I love 69 on top because the curve of the cock allows it much deeper into my throat without gagging.
Best if he cums just before me. It seems like an endless cum loop.
Love also to be on my knees sharing it cock with my wife.
Love to share a cum kiss with her.
D

love to feed a hungry mouth as i stand up. love to have our eyes lock in lust when someone is kneeling in front of me. legs apart to give full access to my sac. love to feel hands on my butt pushing me inside faster and deeper. and a finger inside me as i thrust into hyperdrive and get set to cum hard. :devil:

Maybe because I only just gave a bj 20 minutes ago and still and horny, but apart fron the genaral on ur knees getting facefucked...
Laying on ur back, having ur partner straddling u, that way, u can either grab their ass and pull them deeper in ur mouth/throat, or have them leaning forward in the doggy position, but thrusting into ur throat, their weight on top of u, and especially if they are holding ur hands, there's really not much u can do except enjoy it, and hope, that eventually they'll pull out a bit and slow down so u can take a breath. U just gota learn to adapt ur breathing through ur nose and time it as the cock is slightly withdrawn-but be quick and make the most of it, cos a split second later it might be in ur throat and being held there.

I like 69 but have always just gotten pure please from eating pussy, with my head between her legs, lying on my belly.

I would say any

position would be good as long as I can move my head while sucking that hot cock deep in and out of my mouth.. :D

Going down on my knees undoing his pants and then seeing his hard cock with a damp patch next to his cock head. Then pulling his shorts down and seeing his cock in front off my face before my tounge and lips get to work on it.
MMMMMMMM love it

Taking It Like A Man

My issue with this position is that you can't control how much your partner goes in... when he's close to cumming he won't be much aware of anything else, so caution is definitely advisable.
Part of the pleasurable satisfaction of submission to an older more-dominant partner is surely in losing control. In having agreed limits, and then your partner exceeding those limits, pushing his cock a little further down your throat than you're comfortable with, holding it in deep as he cums in a position where you are unable to move or escape, even if you wanted to. You get off on submitting to his control. When he's close to orgasming in your mouth you won't be much aware of anything else either, so you're at the mercy of your own raging hormones, and caution is the last thing you need. Open wide, take it deep, love the blow job… especially if it's nailing you inescapably to the bed…!

Last edited:
{QUOTE} Bluesky496 Post #26 "on my knees sucking his cock as he holds my head and builds up to fucking my mouth is my favourite ,the feeling of submission is so sexy for me".

lol, i am hardly a beginner honey.x

Nothing about this that doesn't curl my toes, I wonder WHY? :)

Part of the pleasurable satisfaction of submission to an older more-dominant partner is surely in losing control. In having agreed limits, and then your partner exceeding those limits, pushing his cock a little further down your throat than you're comfortable with, holding it in deep as he cums in a position where you are unable to move or escape, even if you wanted to. You get off on submitting to his control. When he's close to orgasming in your mouth you won't be much aware of anything else either, so you're at the mercy of your own raging hormones, and caution is the last thing you need. Open wide, take it deep, love the blow job… especially if it's nailing you inescapably to the bed…!

You sure take it well bitch:devil:

Back