Naked Saturday Morning at Home

OMG I must say we have the same thoughts for our housework routine. I tend to hurry through it so that I can rub one out. Most times a I take a break just to get one. As far as the friendly postman, my house is covered with windows so I gets a regular show on Saturday. My neighbor is an older gentleman and he repeatedly tells me I'm his favorite neighbor. I think it's because I bake him cookies.

Sometimes I'll do my housework completely naked. My mind tends to wander to other, not so mundane things, and it makes the usually boring housework tasks go so much faster and easier. And when I'm done, I often treat myself to a rub as a little reward. I do suggest that you keep a robe handy, though, just in case someone unexpectedly rings the doorbell while you're at it... that is unless you have an especially friendly relationship with your postman... or want one.

OMG I must say we have the same thoughts for our housework routine. I tend to hurry through it so that I can rub one out. Most times a I take a break just to get one. As far as the friendly postman, my house is covered with windows so I gets a regular show on Saturday. My neighbor is an older gentleman and he repeatedly tells me I'm his favorite neighbor. I think it's because I bake him cookies.

So older guys really like home baked cookies, huh? I think I'm gonna have to start baking again. :)

Sometimes I'll do my housework completely naked. My mind tends to wander to other, not so mundane things, and it makes the usually boring housework tasks go so much faster and easier. And when I'm done, I often treat myself to a rub as a little reward. I do suggest that you keep a robe handy, though, just in case someone unexpectedly rings the doorbell while you're at it... that is unless you have an especially friendly relationship with your postman... or want one.
Why bother with the robe. We don't hide anything from anyone. As long as you are inside your home it is perfectly alright to be naked if you want. Inside a fenced yard is perfectly legal too!

I was up behind the house mowing at our secluded pond naked. I didn't get to finish so I'll be up there again today

Sorry what was your address
I have a delivery for you lol:)

I'll need your address as well I need to pick up some cookies lol:)

Happy Labor Day Weekend!

What can be better? Saturday morning on a holiday weekend and naked. :)

Yep. Up super early on a Saturday morning. Buck naked on a smut site. I think I have a (good) problem lol.

Nothing like running around naked and playing a little to get the weekend going early on a Saturday morning. Especially since I'm a morning kind of person too!

Are there any ladies or couples here into real life nudism / exhibitionism? I'm a DWM that's been a nudist for over 25 years - recently for the most part at home - before that I enjoys some forms of exhibitionism - I really enjoy exposing ladies by asking them to wear little sundresses and nothing under them. I'd enjoy some open and honest chat - not into role playing or cybersex if people actually have cybersex anymore

Denny & Dollie

My wife misses living in the Florida boonies for 23 years and before that 30 years near here at the end of a cul-de-sac. In Florida the few neighbors we had enjoyed watching her do yard work nude. We really found most of this out when they found we were moving. I'm also a nudest but those old guys never mentioned me!
On the cul-de-sac and much younger, Dollie rarely wore clothes when the kids were in school or gone. These were the days when we had a friendly mailman, a gas meter, electric meter, and water meter reader every month. Those guys, the Fuller Brush man, the Kirby Sweeper guy, those church men, and others seemed to enjoy stopping to do their jobs.
I loved her telling me about it after a hard days work.

Yep. Up super early on a Saturday morning. Buck naked on a smut site. I think I have a (good) problem lol.
Sadly this morning our son stopped over, a friend, then a neighbor. Here back in the midwest the neighbors seem a bit up tight so we keep a lower profile.

Having my morning coffee naked
I always make sure we use larger cups not filled too full. Miss sitting out on the Florida pool patio naked watching nature.

Are there any ladies or couples here into real life nudism / exhibitionism? I'm a DWM that's been a nudist for over 25 years - recently for the most part at home - before that I enjoys some forms of exhibitionism - I really enjoy exposing ladies by asking them to wear little sundresses and nothing under them. I'd enjoy some open and honest chat - not into role playing or cybersex if people actually have cybersex anymore
Too bad, my wife would have worn whatever you'd asked or nothing at all almost anyplace you took her. We've spent weeks naked at Flamingo in the Glades, on the east side of Key West, and both nude beaches above the space center. Pleasing older men pleases her and that pleases me.
Check some of our stories and feel free to PM.

We were hosting another nudist family that evacuated from a nudist resort that we frequent in Florida because of the hurricane. They stayed until yesterday when they got word it was safe to return. We were all naked all the time during their stay and we still are now that they are gone. It was a great time with a house packed with naked bodies.

I came late

It took awhile for my daughter to get out of the house today and for me to run some errands but now happily naked the rest of the day.

Back