Stranger fingering you in public

I once had an amazing experience with someone I had just met. I sat close to him at a table in a public place with my legs crossed. He caressed my thigh as we chatted. After a short time he leaned in and kissed me. It felt so wonderful that I uncrossed my legs. He accepted the invitation and slid his hand further up my dress. As he felt my lace panties he moaned slightly against my lips and slid his fingers underneath. My body caught fire at his touch and the thought of others milling around us. As he rubbed against my clit I grew so wet his fingers slid inside of me with ease. He broke our kiss and stared intently at me as he shoved his fingers deep into my wetness. It nearly took my breathe away.

I lost track of those around us and time as it passed. It was a far more intimate exchange, despite the public setting, than I had experienced in a very long time.

Encounters like these are far too rare.

sounds very hot...

wish you had pictures or more details...

When I was younger at a dance club...I danced very close to her and...let's just say my fingers were drenched and I made out with her at the same time...music was so loud...I think we were both buzzing pretty good

I once had an amazing experience with someone I had just met. I sat close to him at a table in a public place with my legs crossed. He caressed my thigh as we chatted. After a short time he leaned in and kissed me. It felt so wonderful that I uncrossed my legs. He accepted the invitation and slid his hand further up my dress. As he felt my lace panties he moaned slightly against my lips and slid his fingers underneath. My body caught fire at his touch and the thought of others milling around us. As he rubbed against my clit I grew so wet his fingers slid inside of me with ease. He broke our kiss and stared intently at me as he shoved his fingers deep into my wetness. It nearly took my breathe away.

I lost track of those around us and time as it passed. It was a far more intimate exchange, despite the public setting, than I had experienced in a very long time.

Encounters like these are far too rare.

Lushious. Thanks for the details. Very lovely.

Mmhmm oh yes this is one of my biggest turn ons, to be fingered to orgasm in public by a complete stranger as he gropes me. To be used like that and left shaking afterwards from an incredible orgasm. Of course I've been fingered in public before by my exs, but to have it be a complete stranger, now that is something that gets my pussy wet ;)

Sometimes an occasion arises ---- meeting a stranger, having enough tho brief interaction followed by intense sexual.......

yes

My gf was on a red eye flight from Seatle and struck up a conversation with the woman sitting next to her and by mid flight had blankets across their laps nd fingered each other for most ofthe balance of the trip....

Very hot.

My fr year of college, I met a girl through a friend and we hung out all day. The night finished in the main lobby of the dorms with her on my lap riding me. To this day I don't know if anyone saw us or watched, but we weren't quiet or careful about hiding it. Still one of the best fucks of my life.

Yes

It has sort of happened to me with the friend of ny ex. He let him finger me and we had only just met.

When I was a student and on the sports team, we had a long trip in a team van. I wound up in the far back seat with a teammate of mine and one of the girls on the team sitting between us. For the first hour or so we were all talking quietly and flirting in the way that young people do. As the drive wore on, from Southern to Northern California, more of our teammates fell asleep and the young woman put her legs over mine and my teammates, so they were spread. My buddy and I spent the next half hour or so fingering her while we all did our best to look like nothing was going on.
After a while, she pulled our cocks out and stroked us both while we fingered her.
Listening to her try to stifle the little sounds in her throat as she came made my cock throb and is one of the hottest things I've ever been a part of. She ended up on her knees quietly sucking us both off before we arrived in Sacramento and swallowing our cum. I was hoping that it would lead to us all having sex, but it didn't happen.

First, super hot fantasy! Second I've had this impulse probably with more women than women actually wanting it. So that said you have to be careful but normally with a little flirting and carefully suggestive comments you can figure out if she wants it or not. That said, when I've known it's ok, this fantasy has given me several sticky wet fingers.

Concert

I was at a concert when I was in college, at a venue where everyone was standing - no seats. I was standing with my back to the bar, facing the singer at the piano, and a pretty girl was standing right in front of me, dancing and swaying. I started to pay a lot more attention to her than the stage. Eventually, her skirt brushed against the front of my pants. I expected that to result in her moving away, but she just kept backing up, grinding her ass into my crotch. Eventually, I slid my arm around her and onto her stomach, and she pushed it down to the bottom of her skirt, then grabbed my other hand and put it where my other hand had been. I pushed my (lower) hand up the inside of her skirt to find her soaking wet, and we spent the rest of the concert locked into that position, with me rubbing her through her panties and her grinding her ass against my cock. Never said a word until the concert ended and the lights went up, at which point she turned around, introduced herself, and suggested I take her home (which I did).

Would fucking love it if done right! Don't ask me what "right" is, for I can't put it into words. Applies to my tits as well :D

When I was in college, a group of friends and I went to a Godsmack & Deftones concert. We were on the grass hill of the amphitheater, and a couple girls came over and hung out by us. We talked with them a bit and they disappeared. They soon came back and were a lot flirtier. One of the girls was dancing in front of me. I pulled her close, our hips grinding on one another. I started to kiss her neck and around her ears as I stood behind her, my hands exploring her body. It wasn’t long before she was leading me into her shorts. At first I rubbed her pussy over her panties, but it didn’t take long before my fingers found their way underneath. That went on for a few minutes before she turned around, gave me a deep kiss, and said “I have to go, my boyfriend is going to wonder where I’ve been”. I wasn’t sure if I should be proud of the moment or like I had just been used. So I settled on feeling both.

He wasn't a stranger, but it was totally unexpected when the older man who worked as their accountant fingered her under the table at a bar. The office had gone out for happy hour, and as they sat and drank, the accountant worked his hand under my wife's dress. When she did nothing to stop him, his hand went under her panties and he fingered her for quite a while. Nobody admitted that they noticed, but my wife enjoyed it.

I was at a book store once and I was trying to find a book on sex so I wandered over to the self help / romance section. I was reading one of the books when I felt someone brush past me. I didn't think anything of it, but looked up to see an older gentleman looking back at me. He was a handsome man, maybe a little older than what I would consider dating.

He then came back and began to look at books adjacent to me. He brushed against me a few more times. I stood my ground deciding not to move an inch and instead have him reach around me to access the books he was trying to find.

At some point he bent down and reached for a book next to my leg. His arm brushed my bare leg and it kind of felt electric. Maybe it was because I was reading about sex, or maybe I was just feeling that it was nice to think this man was attracted to me.

I just kept pretending to read and not notice what he was up to. The next thing I know I can feel his hand gently moving up the back of my thigh. I hate to sound like a whore, but I actually shifted my weight to one of my legs and spread my legs apart. His hand slipped between my legs and slowly up my skirt. He stopped short of touching my panties and just kept his hand there for what seemed like 2 or 3 minutes.

I was feeling so hot and somewhat excited, and I gently pressed my bum out towards him, kind of arching my back as if to beg for more. I felt his fingertips edge under my panties, and into the folds of my pussy which by then was sopping wet.

But instead of penetrating my pussy, his fingers then slid back to my anus. I clinched my bum tightly and pretended to cough in protest. His hand quickly pulled away from me and he walked away. I never looked in his direction.

I stayed there for a minute kind of hoping he would return but he didn't. I finished picking out the book, paid for it, and left the store. I never saw him. This is now years later and I have always wondered where things might have gone if I had not coughed.

At the time I was not experienced with anal at all, but have since learned to enjoy it very much. So I sometimes daydream about that day in the bookstore, wondering what might have happened next.

This thought is terrifying and gross with a stranger, but I would be 100% okay if it was my partner who's fingers wandered ;)

I think to enjoy a stranger, you need to be in the right frame of mind. Sort of you want to be touched but without the strings attached if that makes any sense.

Last edited:
Jillian Julianne

Ah! Fingering !! and Experiences !! and public

Well said, Jilliane! And perhaps you will adjust your settings here to permit Private Messaging.

G

I was at a book store once and I was trying to find a book on sex so I wandered over to the self help / romance section. I was reading one of the books when I felt someone brush past me. I didn't think anything of it, but looked up to see an older gentleman looking back at me. He was a handsome man, maybe a little older than what I would consider dating.

He then came back and began to look at books adjacent to me. He brushed against me a few more times. I stood my ground deciding not to move an inch and instead have him reach around me to access the books he was trying to find.

At some point he bent down and reached for a book next to my leg. His arm brushed my bare leg and it kind of felt electric. Maybe it was because I was reading about sex, or maybe I was just feeling that it was nice to think this man was attracted to me.

I just kept pretending to read and not notice what he was up to. The next thing I know I can feel his hand gently moving up the back of my thigh. I hate to sound like a whore, but I actually shifted my weight to one of my legs and spread my legs apart. His hand slipped between my legs and slowly up my skirt. He stopped short of touching my panties and just kept his hand there for what seemed like 2 or 3 minutes.

I was feeling so hot and somewhat excited, and I gently pressed my bum out towards him, kind of arching my back as if to beg for more. I felt his fingertips edge under my panties, and into the folds of my pussy which by then was sopping wet.

But instead of penetrating my pussy, his fingers then slid back to my anus. I clinched my bum tightly and pretended to cough in protest. His hand quickly pulled away from me and he walked away. I never looked in his direction.

I stayed there for a minute kind of hoping he would return but he didn't. I finished picking out the book, paid for it, and left the store. I never saw him. This is now years later and I have always wondered where things might have gone if I had not coughed.

At the time I was not experienced with anal at all, but have since learned to enjoy it very much. So I sometimes daydream about that day in the bookstore, wondering what might have happened next.

Back