Stranger fingering you in public

Bar is ideal. Sitting there. Short skirt...heels..thin top and nothing under. Skirt riding high as I shift and letting someone catch that glimps. Catching his eye as he looks...spreading discreetly,but willingly. And the rest will be history.

Bar is ideal. Sitting there. Short skirt...heels..thin top and nothing under. Skirt riding high as I shift and letting someone catch that glimps. Catching his eye as he looks...spreading discreetly,but willingly. And the rest will be history.

Sounds perfect. Two minds knowing exactly what you want. Light touches at first, then more deliberate until he's stroking your soaking pussy....bringing you closer and closer........

Sounds perfect. Two minds knowing exactly what you want. Light touches at first, then more deliberate until he's stroking your soaking pussy....bringing you closer and closer........

Perfect indeed...I'll be waiting for you at the end of the bar.

Hi all,

Love the question :p I think this fits well with my gloryhole fantasy. The idea of feeling another man's fingers exploring my pussy the my panties as I take another's cock in my wet warm mouth!

Thanks ;)

Ashlee

Hi all,

Love the question :p I think this fits well with my gloryhole fantasy. The idea of feeling another man's fingers exploring my pussy the my panties as I take another's cock in my wet warm mouth!

Thanks ;)

Ashlee

So glad I'm not the only ones that fantasises about being fingered by guys at a glory hole! Seems so hard to find videos of this too. They're predominantly males on the receiving end but by god I wish I could be!!

So glad I'm not the only ones that fantasises about being fingered by guys at a glory hole! Seems so hard to find videos of this too. They're predominantly males on the receiving end but by god I wish I could be!!

Would also like to see clips of this!!

Colleague after work

I went for a drink with a colleague after work. We had been flirting for weeks. I fingered her under the table whilst holding a conversation and looking in to her eyes. She came so much, my whole hand was soaking. I sucked on those fingers and left...

The journey home on the bus in rush hour was a real turn on. I was sure most on the bus knew and could smell what I had done from my hand.

I went for a drink with a colleague after work. We had been flirting for weeks. I fingered her under the table whilst holding a conversation and looking in to her eyes. She came so much, my whole hand was soaking. I sucked on those fingers and left...

The journey home on the bus in rush hour was a real turn on. I was sure most on the bus knew and could smell what I had done from my hand.

Why didn't you go back to her place?

Yes The last while shopping at the mall. He brushed up against me a few times n the third time I bent right over grinding my ass on him. When I stood up he ran his hands all over n I felt him getting hard he whispered in my ear n he slipped his hands in....I finished him off in the bathroom n I got myself a new outfit:cattail:

I have lost count of times I've had sex with my boyfriends in public places. Have had a few good experiences with strangers too. I'm going to turn a couple of them into stories, one of these days.

Do any other women fantasize about being in public and having a stranger reach up under your skirt to finger your pussy?? This is an incredible turn on for me and I wondered if others have this fantasy.

God yes it is!! Huge turn on

I got fingered at a Cheap Trick concert back in the late seventies. It was so crowded no one could see the guy slip his arms around me and put his fingers up my denim skirt. Of course I rubbed my ass against his crotch while he played with me. Never did see his face . Mrs.Stiv837

Nassau Colisum ???

Mmhmm oh yes this is one of my biggest turn ons, to be fingered to orgasm in public by a complete stranger as he gropes me. To be used like that and left shaking afterwards from an incredible orgasm. Of course I've been fingered in public before by my exs, but to have it be a complete stranger, now that is something that gets my pussy wet ;)

I once had an amazing experience with someone I had just met. I sat close to him at a table in a public place with my legs crossed. He caressed my thigh as we chatted. After a short time he leaned in and kissed me. It felt so wonderful that I uncrossed my legs. He accepted the invitation and slid his hand further up my dress. As he felt my lace panties he moaned slightly against my lips and slid his fingers underneath. My body caught fire at his touch and the thought of others milling around us. As he rubbed against my clit I grew so wet his fingers slid inside of me with ease. He broke our kiss and stared intently at me as he shoved his fingers deep into my wetness. It nearly took my breathe away.

I lost track of those around us and time as it passed. It was a far more intimate exchange, despite the public setting, than I had experienced in a very long time.

Encounters like these are far too rare.

I once had an amazing experience with someone I had just met. I sat close to him at a table in a public place with my legs crossed. He caressed my thigh as we chatted. After a short time he leaned in and kissed me. It felt so wonderful that I uncrossed my legs. He accepted the invitation and slid his hand further up my dress. As he felt my lace panties he moaned slightly against my lips and slid his fingers underneath. My body caught fire at his touch and the thought of others milling around us. As he rubbed against my clit I grew so wet his fingers slid inside of me with ease. He broke our kiss and stared intently at me as he shoved his fingers deep into my wetness. It nearly took my breathe away.

I lost track of those around us and time as it passed. It was a far more intimate exchange, despite the public setting, than I had experienced in a very long time.

Encounters like these are far too rare.
Amazingly hot!

Back