Daddy fetish (New)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning to all and a big warm welcome to all the newcomers to the thread! :D I've been away and busy for the past few days and now I'm back for Happy Pancake Sunday!

Yes, positivetension, those imaginary yummy pancakes I happily provide are here once again. I think I'll include some ice cream ones just for you. :rose: I will also make up some French Toast as I know dear INL loves that. :rose:

A note on my time away, a few here know that I got married on the 22nd to a wonderful fellow Litster, Angellica1612, who sadly hasn't had ay time to post for a little while. Those here who know her will be happy to hear that she should be returning soon. I've been away on my honeymoon and had a wonderful time, but now it's back to reality. Sigh.

Anywho, back to what you're all here for, PANCAKES! I hope you enjoy my selection for today and may y'all have a wonderful day!

pancakes.jpg

(For PT!)
yogurt-ice-cream-pancake.jpg

(For INL!)
Senior_French_Toast.png

Caramel-Banana-French-Toast-TidyMom.jpg

Pancakes_Bacon_Maple_650.jpg

Bacon+Pancake+2.jpg

BerryPancakesHeader.jpg

Good morning to all and a big warm welcome to all the newcomers to the thread! :D I've been away and busy for the past few days and now I'm back for Happy Pancake Sunday!

Yes, positivetension, those imaginary yummy pancakes I happily provide are here once again. I think I'll include some ice cream ones just for you. :rose: I will also make up some French Toast as I know dear INL loves that. :rose:

A note on my time away, a few here know that I got married on the 22nd to a wonderful fellow Litster, Angellica1612, who sadly hasn't had ay time to post for a little while. Those here who know her will be happy to hear that she should be returning soon. I've been away on my honeymoon and had a wonderful time, but now it's back to reality. Sigh.

Anywho, back to what you're all here for, PANCAKES! I hope you enjoy my selection for today and may y'all have a wonderful day!

pancakes.jpg

(For PT!)
yogurt-ice-cream-pancake.jpg

(For INL!)
Senior_French_Toast.png

Caramel-Banana-French-Toast-TidyMom.jpg

Pancakes_Bacon_Maple_650.jpg

Bacon+Pancake+2.jpg

BerryPancakesHeader.jpg

That's one helluva feast!!!!

Yes, positivetension, those imaginary yummy pancakes I happily provide are here once again. I think I'll include some ice cream ones just for you.

Aww...so sweet!

A note on my time away, a few here know that I got married on the 22nd to a wonderful fellow Litster, Angellica1612, who sadly hasn't had ay time to post for a little while. Those here who know her will be happy to hear that she should be returning soon. I've been away on my honeymoon and had a wonderful time, but now it's back to reality.

Oh wow...congratulations! That's fantastic :)

Well, I made bread pudding, with apples and raisins, this morning. While it was cooling, son came down, took a big spoonful, put it in a bowl, and poured a major amount of maple syrup - the stuff that's not "Maple flavored syrup" - and returned to his electronics room.

It's all gone now!

Well, I made bread pudding, with apples and raisins, this morning. While it was cooling, son came down, took a big spoonful, put it in a bowl, and poured a major amount of maple syrup - the stuff that's not "Maple flavored syrup" - and returned to his electronics room.

It's all gone now!

Damn! I'm sure it was good while it lasted... I'm not a huge fan of bread pudding, but Angel is. It's hard to find good bread pudding unless you know how to make it yourself.

Damn! I'm sure it was good while it lasted... I'm not a huge fan of bread pudding, but Angel is. It's hard to find good bread pudding unless you know how to make it yourself.

It's all in the bread - whatever makes great French toast will make great pudding - and in the custard - the eggs and milk/cream.

I haven't made bread pudding in a while. There are two ways you can make it - like a loaf (similar to banana bread) or in a casserole dish (the Brit way and they eat it with Devon Custard or Clotted Cream). I tend to do the latter.

We used to use stale bread, often raisin bread which saved the cost of adding raisins. The stale bread tends to absorb the liquid part better.

BrettJ in Canada

I hoe you two have fun!

I'm off to the movies this weekend to see Avengers with some friends, and maybe some more gardening.

You crack me up PT. :D There's no way I'm picking you as a gardening girl.

Decorative or vegetable?

Let me know how the Avengers goes.

You crack me up PT. :D There's no way I'm picking you as a gardening girl.

Decorative or vegetable?

Let me know how the Avengers goes.

Really? I didn't think it was that odd. I'm just helping my dad plant all the herbs and veggies...it's not a farm or anything :)

Avengers was pretty awesome! Loved seeing it on the big Emagine screen.

Happy Friday!!

Really? I didn't think it was that odd. I'm just helping my dad plant all the herbs and veggies...it's not a farm or anything :)

Oh, don't get me wrong. I love a girl who is more than skin deep. I work with my hands, so a woman who isn't afraid to get hers dirty is a big tick for me. A girl under 25 who does is uncommon enough that it makes me take notice.

It keeps going, but I think you're smart enough to work that out. :rolleyes:

Good evening to all the lovely littles and the Daddies that adore them! I was going to say happy Friday but as it's over now I guess I'll have to say happy Saturday instead. I have a good and busy weekend ahead with shopping, gaming, and visiting a friend on Saturday and chores and family time with a trip to the dog park on Sunday. The weather is FINALLY supposed to be seasonably warm and sunny!

@PT: I hope you have fun with your gardening. Getting outside is a nice way to spend the day. I might do more myself if I didn't have such a brown thumb. My wife (it still feels a little weird to say that here) enjoys it a lot so I don't mind doing the grunt work and digging. After that it's all up to her. ;) Our downstairs neighbor does it as well so she and Angellica often get together and keep the garden going.

Take care everyone and may your weekend be wonderful. I should be back tomorrow morning for Pancake Sunday! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back