Daddy fetish (New)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I made bread pudding, with apples and raisins, this morning. While it was cooling, son came down, took a big spoonful, put it in a bowl, and poured a major amount of maple syrup - the stuff that's not "Maple flavored syrup" - and returned to his electronics room.

It's all gone now!

Well, I made bread pudding, with apples and raisins, this morning. While it was cooling, son came down, took a big spoonful, put it in a bowl, and poured a major amount of maple syrup - the stuff that's not "Maple flavored syrup" - and returned to his electronics room.

It's all gone now!

Damn! I'm sure it was good while it lasted... I'm not a huge fan of bread pudding, but Angel is. It's hard to find good bread pudding unless you know how to make it yourself.

Damn! I'm sure it was good while it lasted... I'm not a huge fan of bread pudding, but Angel is. It's hard to find good bread pudding unless you know how to make it yourself.

It's all in the bread - whatever makes great French toast will make great pudding - and in the custard - the eggs and milk/cream.

I haven't made bread pudding in a while. There are two ways you can make it - like a loaf (similar to banana bread) or in a casserole dish (the Brit way and they eat it with Devon Custard or Clotted Cream). I tend to do the latter.

We used to use stale bread, often raisin bread which saved the cost of adding raisins. The stale bread tends to absorb the liquid part better.

BrettJ in Canada

I hoe you two have fun!

I'm off to the movies this weekend to see Avengers with some friends, and maybe some more gardening.

You crack me up PT. :D There's no way I'm picking you as a gardening girl.

Decorative or vegetable?

Let me know how the Avengers goes.

You crack me up PT. :D There's no way I'm picking you as a gardening girl.

Decorative or vegetable?

Let me know how the Avengers goes.

Really? I didn't think it was that odd. I'm just helping my dad plant all the herbs and veggies...it's not a farm or anything :)

Avengers was pretty awesome! Loved seeing it on the big Emagine screen.

Happy Friday!!

Really? I didn't think it was that odd. I'm just helping my dad plant all the herbs and veggies...it's not a farm or anything :)

Oh, don't get me wrong. I love a girl who is more than skin deep. I work with my hands, so a woman who isn't afraid to get hers dirty is a big tick for me. A girl under 25 who does is uncommon enough that it makes me take notice.

It keeps going, but I think you're smart enough to work that out. :rolleyes:

tumblr_nnp8xqjngY1tm74bto1_540.jpg

:D:D

tumblr_nmxiivNCt91uql2eco1_540.jpg

Good evening to all the lovely littles and the Daddies that adore them! I was going to say happy Friday but as it's over now I guess I'll have to say happy Saturday instead. I have a good and busy weekend ahead with shopping, gaming, and visiting a friend on Saturday and chores and family time with a trip to the dog park on Sunday. The weather is FINALLY supposed to be seasonably warm and sunny!

@PT: I hope you have fun with your gardening. Getting outside is a nice way to spend the day. I might do more myself if I didn't have such a brown thumb. My wife (it still feels a little weird to say that here) enjoys it a lot so I don't mind doing the grunt work and digging. After that it's all up to her. ;) Our downstairs neighbor does it as well so she and Angellica often get together and keep the garden going.

Take care everyone and may your weekend be wonderful. I should be back tomorrow morning for Pancake Sunday! :D

A really good dad would plant some seed in you! :D

Don't be such a douche. There's a clear line between someone's dad, and a Daddy interest. Just like there's a clear line between someone's daughter, and their little girl.

I think the thread you're looking for is somewhere over in the incest section.

Good morning to all the lovely babygirls and the Daddies that adore them! Once again, it's another Happy Pancake Sunday!!!

I hope everyone is having a good weekend. It's going to be a bright, sunny, and wonderfully warm day here am I'm very thankful. My allergies are starting up as well, but I'll deal with it for the great weather. Welcome to the new people and a warm hello to those returning after a long absence. And now, what most of you have been waiting patiently for all week long... ;)

May y'all have an excellent day!

pancakes-1.jpg

Chocolate-Chip-Pancakes-6.jpg

Scary%20Face%20Pancake.jpg

1.-Maple-Syrup-Crispy-Bacon-and-Coffee-Infused-Cream.jpg

I don't want to leave the French Toast lovers out in the cold...;)

273800-french-toast.jpg

TK-Blog-Stuffed-French-Toast.jpg

Cinnamon2BSwirl2BFrench2BToast2B500a1984eb7.jpg

Oh, don't get me wrong. I love a girl who is more than skin deep. I work with my hands, so a woman who isn't afraid to get hers dirty is a big tick for me. A girl under 25 who does is uncommon enough that it makes me take notice.

Sometimes we do actually put our phones down :p

@PT: I hope you have fun with your gardening. Getting outside is a nice way to spend the day. I might do more myself if I didn't have such a brown thumb. My wife (it still feels a little weird to say that here) enjoys it a lot so I don't mind doing the grunt work and digging. After that it's all up to her. ;) Our downstairs neighbor does it as well so she and Angellica often get together and keep the garden going.

Thanks! It's really sweet of you to help her out even if it isn't your thing. Congratulations again and happy Sunday!

Good morning to all the lovely babygirls and the Daddies that adore them! Once again, it's another Happy Pancake Sunday!!!

I hope everyone is having a good weekend. It's going to be a bright, sunny, and wonderfully warm day here am I'm very thankful. My allergies are starting up as well, but I'll deal with it for the great weather. Welcome to the new people and a warm hello to those returning after a long absence. And now, what most of you have been waiting patiently for all week long... ;)

May y'all have an excellent day!

I don't want to leave the French Toast lovers out in the cold...;)

TK-Blog-Stuffed-French-Toast.jpg

]

Happy Sunday daddy M!! Thank you. Those stuffed frenchtoasts look soooo good. Mmmmm (as I munch a protein bar). Have a wonderfulest Sunday! :D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back