Daddy fetish (New)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there are guys who operate from the same sort of mentality. They think "being Daddy would be fun" yet they have no clue about the dynamic. Those are the folks who post here once or twice but never interact with thread regulars. I think if they are serious about it, they will post and interact and discuss here. (Maybe I'm overestimating??)

It's hard to find a daddy too. :(

It's rare enough to just find basic chemistry with someone, and that's for the normals (so to speak). When you have rather particular tastes and needs it becomes a fraction of that original pool. It's always going to take a lot more work and being proactive to find a connection under those circumstances.

People naturally get really frustrated because of it. It can be really sad. But I like to tell myself that those of us who are rather kinked have much more deeply satisfying relationships when we do find them. Much better than regularly scheduled missionary every Tuesday night, anyway.

Happy Saturday!

Ugh, folding laundry. I don't envy you.

I think there are guys who operate from the same sort of mentality. They think "being Daddy would be fun" yet they have no clue about the dynamic. Those are the folks who post here once or twice but never interact with thread regulars. I think if they are serious about it, they will post and interact and discuss here. (Maybe I'm overestimating??)

It's hard to find a daddy too. :(

Being a Daddy isn't ain't easy. Nor should it be. I hate those "men" who believe it's all about the bedroom and controlling women.

(And it can be expensive, if your Little Ones discover you receive bonus checks..:eek:)

It's rare enough to just find basic chemistry with someone, and that's for the normals (so to speak). When you have rather particular tastes and needs it becomes a fraction of that original pool. It's always going to take a lot more work and being proactive to find a connection under those circumstances.

People naturally get really frustrated because of it. It can be really sad. But I like to tell myself that those of us who are rather kinked have much more deeply satisfying relationships when we do find them. Much better than regularly scheduled missionary every Tuesday night, anyway.

yuppers to that. Throw in a dash more requirement wise, and feels like no one remotely fits the bill

Wise words. Couldn't agree more. :rose:

Oh no...I hadn't considered ice cream for breakfast on pancakes or french toast. I guess I'll never be eating healthy again from here on.

If you put ice cream on bread pudding, it's the same thing, since bread pudding is just French toast casserole. Okay, maybe it is, maybe it's not...

Thank you for asking, how is my favorite person on this thread?

Aww, you are so sweet to me. Thank you--I needed that little boost. I'm doing ok. Where is spring?? You are doing well?

Very true. Thank you. :rose:

Being a Daddy isn't ain't easy. Nor should it be. I hate those "men" who believe it's all about the bedroom and controlling women.

(And it can be expensive, if your Little Ones discover you receive bonus checks..:eek:)

Giggles! Bonus checks. Mums the word. Whenever I go to Starbucks I find myself wondering if you are getting your fix too. :D

Aww, you are so sweet to me. Thank you--I needed that little boost. I'm doing ok. Where is spring?? You are doing well?

Very true. Thank you. :rose:

Giggles! Bonus checks. Mums the word. Whenever I go to Starbucks I find myself wondering if you are getting your fix too. :D

Thankfully I can use them on what they're supposed to be: On not medical bills from 25 years ago!

Very good news for your girls ;)

Are you doing a low sugar version?? (insert a raised eyebrow look)

Yes, good news ;)

One serving won't kill me, since that's probably I'll get once the Progeny get wind of it cooking, or his friends sense I'm baking....:eek:

Yes, good news ;)

One serving won't kill me, since that's probably I'll get once the Progeny get wind of it cooking, or his friends sense I'm baking....:eek:

LOL, I'm just looking out for your sugars. (sticking out my tongue and then running)

Insightful words for sure.

Good morning to all and a big warm welcome to all the newcomers to the thread! :D I've been away and busy for the past few days and now I'm back for Happy Pancake Sunday!

Yes, positivetension, those imaginary yummy pancakes I happily provide are here once again. I think I'll include some ice cream ones just for you. :rose: I will also make up some French Toast as I know dear INL loves that. :rose:

A note on my time away, a few here know that I got married on the 22nd to a wonderful fellow Litster, Angellica1612, who sadly hasn't had ay time to post for a little while. Those here who know her will be happy to hear that she should be returning soon. I've been away on my honeymoon and had a wonderful time, but now it's back to reality. Sigh.

Anywho, back to what you're all here for, PANCAKES! I hope you enjoy my selection for today and may y'all have a wonderful day!

pancakes.jpg

(For PT!)
yogurt-ice-cream-pancake.jpg

(For INL!)
Senior_French_Toast.png

Caramel-Banana-French-Toast-TidyMom.jpg

Pancakes_Bacon_Maple_650.jpg

Bacon+Pancake+2.jpg

BerryPancakesHeader.jpg

Good morning to all and a big warm welcome to all the newcomers to the thread! :D I've been away and busy for the past few days and now I'm back for Happy Pancake Sunday!

Yes, positivetension, those imaginary yummy pancakes I happily provide are here once again. I think I'll include some ice cream ones just for you. :rose: I will also make up some French Toast as I know dear INL loves that. :rose:

A note on my time away, a few here know that I got married on the 22nd to a wonderful fellow Litster, Angellica1612, who sadly hasn't had ay time to post for a little while. Those here who know her will be happy to hear that she should be returning soon. I've been away on my honeymoon and had a wonderful time, but now it's back to reality. Sigh.

Anywho, back to what you're all here for, PANCAKES! I hope you enjoy my selection for today and may y'all have a wonderful day!

pancakes.jpg

(For PT!)
yogurt-ice-cream-pancake.jpg

(For INL!)
Senior_French_Toast.png

Caramel-Banana-French-Toast-TidyMom.jpg

Pancakes_Bacon_Maple_650.jpg

Bacon+Pancake+2.jpg

BerryPancakesHeader.jpg

That's one helluva feast!!!!

Yes, positivetension, those imaginary yummy pancakes I happily provide are here once again. I think I'll include some ice cream ones just for you.

Aww...so sweet!

A note on my time away, a few here know that I got married on the 22nd to a wonderful fellow Litster, Angellica1612, who sadly hasn't had ay time to post for a little while. Those here who know her will be happy to hear that she should be returning soon. I've been away on my honeymoon and had a wonderful time, but now it's back to reality.

Oh wow...congratulations! That's fantastic :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back