Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post 6469

I sure could think of a few good things to be doin rather than goin to freakin work today!!! :eek: ;) :D :p :devil: :kiss:

Re: Post 6469

TantaLiza said:
I sure could think of a few good things to be doin rather than goin to freakin work today!!! :eek: ;) :D :p :devil: :kiss:
make the most out of work and then come here and play:p :devil:

get a f'ning grip ...... and don't try to blame this on me..... you are the one doing the ignoring.....just keep playing.... but don't come crying to me anymore

damn it....why did i have to get that message now.... just another damn thing on the list....and another damn thing to swallow
arrrgggghhhhh i want a trade in

I'm done.

Enjoy it while you can. It won't last forever.....You'll see eventually and I hope you don't have to suffer the hurt you've caused.

what next.....i'm going to pull this damn phone out of the wall....why does bad news have to travel so damn fast!!:(

fuck i'm bored

i already miss school and i haven't even been out a week

and i'll be sick of school a week after it starts

damn i'm fickle

the damn man is here 10 minutes and i'm ready to shoot myself in the head......gotta love family.....jeeezzzz

6500 posts....

I'm home from my trip.... safe and sound....

AND.... I wish I was doin what's in my av!!! ~sigh~

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, LADIES!!!

:rose: x 24

I gotta find me someone to hang with when my daughter is with friends... preferrably male!! ~sigh~

ok...just 36 more hours....I can make it...I will not lose it....I will not whack someone.... I will not....will not.... will not.... just wish I could set the clocks ahead about 37 hours!!

one more get together and I'm done!!!

whoa!! Cate wants to whack someone?? why is that?? Liza you should have No problem at all finding a Lucky man to hang out with:kiss: :rose:

I'm so fuckin frustrated... and no outlet in site!!!

Doubt I'll be that lucky come this weekend in Charlotte... :rolleyes:

TantaLiza said:
I'm so fuckin frustrated... and no outlet in site!!!

Doubt I'll be that lucky come this weekend in Charlotte... :rolleyes:

wish that there was a way to help solve your problem:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back